Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colston Statue vandals innocent 18:40 - Jan 5 with 15554 viewsFlashberryjack

Colston vandals are CLEARED: Gleeful BLM activists thank Banksy for his support after they are acquitted of criminal damage over toppling of Edward Colston statue - sparking outrage that jury has given a 'greenlight to political vandalism.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Colston Statue vandals innocent on 21:43 - Jan 14 with 536 viewsSuperjan

Colston Statue vandals innocent on 21:31 - Jan 14 by Dr_Parnassus

What have I said that you believe displays anger of any kind? Could you point it out to me?

I did say I don’t live in England and Wales yes, are you suggesting I don’t know the law of the land? Explain to me what you believe I am not correct with. Be specific.

So again, we know they did it because they admitted it - right? Meaning the only logical path for a not guilty verdict is that the jury sympathised with the defence arguments.

The defence arguments were that:-
i) they didn’t like the statue
ii) thought due to the interest the case generated the damage they caused to the statue probably increased its value

Neither of those arguments negate the law of the land. Whether I have chosen to move from there or not also does not change that fact.

I don’t accept your position and you don’t accept mine . That’s fine . You seem a bright young man and I wish you well in whatever is your chosen field.
Colston Statue vandals innocent on 21:48 - Jan 14 with 525 viewsDr_Parnassus

Colston Statue vandals innocent on 21:43 - Jan 14 by Superjan

I don’t accept your position and you don’t accept mine . That’s fine . You seem a bright young man and I wish you well in whatever is your chosen field.

It’s not my position, it’s THE position.

Hence why you are unable to tell me where you disagree, because there is no logic or justification behind this outcome other than “that’s what the jury decided” - however history tells us that sadly that is often not enough in political/racial cases.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Colston Statue vandals innocent on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 481 viewsItchySphincter

Colston Statue vandals innocent on 21:33 - Jan 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Would I what?

I don’t think I understood any of that frustrated cry for help.

Try answering the question. But if you think the posters on the other site are watching then probably best to avoid it unless you say the wrong thing.

Turn into a child instead would be the best move… oh you have, good.

Why do you keep going on about the other site? Are you still mining my posts on there to make problem for site owners? We’ve got our eye on you. Thanks for the messages everyone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Colston Statue vandals innocent on 22:20 - Jan 14 with 468 viewsDr_Parnassus

Colston Statue vandals innocent on 22:06 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

Why do you keep going on about the other site? Are you still mining my posts on there to make problem for site owners? We’ve got our eye on you. Thanks for the messages everyone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because you exist on this forum purely to further cause problems for the site owner, to benefit posters of the other site that use you as their little lapdog, knowing you are eager to please.

It has been noted by various conversations had and you are absolutely on the radar. Put it that way. Keith even amusingly told you to “go and report it back” a couple of week ago, your behaviour is not going unnoticed.

When the scruffy one was mocking Keith on here calling him a Drama Queen and stating the site is going nuts, your response was “lol”. Didn’t think he would be back did you? You then had to do the whole grovelling stuff when you realised it was temporary.

You have a history of causing trouble for this site and you are back again trolling here. If you lack the intelligence for sensible debate then it’s probably best you think what your purpose on the thread is…

Cut it out.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 22:24]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024