Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* 21:39 - Jan 8 with 1735 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet some continue to think that this is acceptable.

He has taken us from Play Off Finalists to relegation candidates.

He has lowered expectations so significantly that there are those who think "we are where we should be".

This squad should not be level on points with 20th place*.

*if not for Reading & Derby's points deductions.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 21:50 - Jan 8 with 1667 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hard to disagree with what he said though isnt it?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 22:28 - Jan 8 with 1626 viewsThrasher6

We were playing a tight Premier League side that can/will/did pick us off...but I thought we were ok...a lot of positives for me.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 22:32 - Jan 8 with 1596 viewsDr_Parnassus

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 22:28 - Jan 8 by Thrasher6

We were playing a tight Premier League side that can/will/did pick us off...but I thought we were ok...a lot of positives for me.

(with 10 men after 30 mins)

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 22:38 - Jan 8 with 1588 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 22:28 - Jan 8 by Thrasher6

They got in behind our defence over a dozen times in the first 30 minutes and created multiple clear cut opportunities.

For 30 minutes they used two forwards to press our back four and we had no answer to it.

After the red card they could no longer continue with their press and sat back. Their players must have been bemused seeing us pass it around our back four whilst their 9 remaining outfield players barely had to move. They waited until we actually ventured in to their final third before attempting to stop us.

I'm not sure what the positives were.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 22:42 - Jan 8 with 1578 viewsThrasher6

We weren't playing Blackpool...we were playing a very good Premier League side. What did you expect you numpty....For christ sake get some perspective...
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 22:43]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 10:50 - Jan 9 with 1415 viewsAjack_Kerouac

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 22:38 - Jan 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They got in behind our defence over a dozen times in the first 30 minutes and created multiple clear cut opportunities.

For 30 minutes they used two forwards to press our back four and we had no answer to it.

After the red card they could no longer continue with their press and sat back. Their players must have been bemused seeing us pass it around our back four whilst their 9 remaining outfield players barely had to move. They waited until we actually ventured in to their final third before attempting to stop us.

I'm not sure what the positives were.

This with bells on.

Dwight, you are a rare thing, a Swans fan who actually understands what he just watched.

...and what's bemusing is that some of them have been watching for decades, even in Division 4 don't you know, and they are still f-in clueless.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 11:03 - Jan 9 with 1405 viewsgrabsplatter

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 21:50 - Jan 8 by Dr_Parnassus

Hard to disagree with what he said though isnt it?

In this case no, he has a point & I can't disagree.
Problem is because his posts are relentlessly negative & some appear to be just for a reaction a lot of posters will just ignore.
4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 11:08 - Jan 9 with 1395 viewsDr_Parnassus

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 11:03 - Jan 9 by grabsplatter

In this case no, he has a point & I can't disagree.
Problem is because his posts are relentlessly negative & some appear to be just for a reaction a lot of posters will just ignore.

Ignoring him is fine if that’s what many choose to do.

It’s the constant trolling towards him that is dragging threads down and ruining the board, as well as a couple of other prominent trolls that have had a new lease of life since there has been an ownership wobble.

They have wasted no time.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 11:08]

Login to get fewer ads

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 11:16 - Jan 9 with 1376 viewsgrabsplatter

4 Losses in a Row. Level on Points with 20th Place* on 11:08 - Jan 9 by Dr_Parnassus

Ignoring him is fine if that’s what many choose to do.

It’s the constant trolling towards him that is dragging threads down and ruining the board, as well as a couple of other prominent trolls that have had a new lease of life since there has been an ownership wobble.

They have wasted no time.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 11:08]

Yes, ignoring rather than attacking is the better option
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024