Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? 08:00 - Jan 14 with 1062 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? 14th Jan 2022 08:00
Russell Martin is happy to go in to Saturdays game with only two recognised first team strikers at Huddersfield after Liam Cullen completed his loan move to Lincoln City. Sources indicate he will have rectified this anomaly by the end of next week after an extensive trawl of the top three divisions in English football. 0

Striker, forward, wing back ? Click above.
Twistery below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 10:38 - Jan 14 with 832 viewsThornburyswan

Some SM noise around Ashley Fletcher from Watford - odd one for me, you hearing anything guys?
Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 10:52 - Jan 14 with 812 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 10:38 - Jan 14 by Thornburyswan

Some SM noise around Ashley Fletcher from Watford - odd one for me, you hearing anything guys?

The only thing I've seen is gruff calling Kyle Joseph a wing back on twitter 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 10:55 - Jan 14 with 803 viewsGruffStephens

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 10:52 - Jan 14 by KeithHaynes

The only thing I've seen is gruff calling Kyle Joseph a wing back on twitter 😂

Don’t know why people get so finicky.
He’s not a striker.
Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 11:02 - Jan 14 with 779 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 10:55 - Jan 14 by GruffStephens

Don’t know why people get so finicky.
He’s not a striker.

He can be. 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 11:12 - Jan 14 with 752 viewsonehunglow

It's far less stressful staying schtum on here

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 19:32 - Jan 14 with 495 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 11:02 - Jan 14 by KeithHaynes

He can be. 😉

maybe there are a couple of crocked MLS players coming our way

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City striker search to be concluded next week ? on 23:23 - Jan 14 with 370 viewsmax936

Pace we need both out wide at least.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024