Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams and Webb out on loan 10:46 - Jan 14 with 1222 viewsGruffStephens

Dan to Dundalk and Lewis to Shelbourne later today by all accounts.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Williams and Webb out on loan on 16:55 - Jan 14 with 1113 viewsReslovenSwan1

Webb and Williams can get a full season in the RoI leagues as it is a summer season. Cameron Evans got a solid 30 games at Waterford after his first team debut against Stevenage in the FA cup. They will return to the club in November all being well.

This seem to me to be a useful intermediate league stepping stone for players. it should b have been used more in my opinion. Clearly player would need an off season. November to December. 30 games on the CV will hep them get into Martins plans or find a EFL loan next January. That is 6 player on loan all hopefully improving.

I want to see a Swansea city that pays its bills and breaks even. This means the like of Garrick the Cooper boys and Whittaker need to play instead of higher earners like Bidwell Fulton, Bennett and Hamer. This would mean all income from transfers could be reinvested,

Wise sage since Toshack era

Williams and Webb out on loan on 17:13 - Jan 14 with 1093 viewsmagicdaps10

How long are they out there for.

Hopefully get to see them at Finn Harps and/or Sligo when I am over in Donegal.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Williams and Webb out on loan on 18:51 - Jan 14 with 1032 viewsReslovenSwan1

Williams and Webb out on loan on 17:13 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

How long are they out there for.

Hopefully get to see them at Finn Harps and/or Sligo when I am over in Donegal.

Cameron Evans played 30 f games between M February and October. It is a summer season. I would imagine is is a bit better than the LoW with a few EFL players in the league and irish lads that perhaps did not quite cut it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Williams and Webb out on loan on 19:34 - Jan 14 with 1012 viewsmagicdaps10

Williams and Webb out on loan on 18:51 - Jan 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Cameron Evans played 30 f games between M February and October. It is a summer season. I would imagine is is a bit better than the LoW with a few EFL players in the league and irish lads that perhaps did not quite cut it.

Yeah it's a summer season, hopefully out there for the season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Williams and Webb out on loan on 20:42 - Jan 14 with 977 viewsjack_lord

I was hoping Williams was going to go to Plymouth

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Williams and Webb out on loan on 21:20 - Jan 14 with 951 viewsmax936

Williams and Webb out on loan on 20:42 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

I was hoping Williams was going to go to Plymouth

Be a far better option, he's played here in games, needs to stay in the League pyramid to continue to improve, not some league in Southern Ireland in my opinion.

We are supposed to go over in June, staying in Dublin, but hopefully having few days down my mates in Wexford to do a bit of Bass Fishing and a few "quiet" sessions on the Guinness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Williams and Webb out on loan on 22:25 - Jan 14 with 917 viewsjack_lord

Williams and Webb out on loan on 21:20 - Jan 14 by max936

Be a far better option, he's played here in games, needs to stay in the League pyramid to continue to improve, not some league in Southern Ireland in my opinion.

We are supposed to go over in June, staying in Dublin, but hopefully having few days down my mates in Wexford to do a bit of Bass Fishing and a few "quiet" sessions on the Guinness.

I think I had my very first pint of Guinness in Cahersiveen in County Kerry. Very enjoyable and a wonderful place to visit. Not great for football though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Williams and Webb out on loan on 23:13 - Jan 14 with 899 viewsmax936

Williams and Webb out on loan on 22:25 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

I think I had my very first pint of Guinness in Cahersiveen in County Kerry. Very enjoyable and a wonderful place to visit. Not great for football though.

Went to Ireland for the Rugby just before this pandemic kicked off, Dublin prices especially Temple Bar are frightening on an all dayer, plus the walk to the Aviva we lost and it piddled down after the game as well, Marvellous.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Williams and Webb out on loan on 03:56 - Jan 15 with 874 viewsKilkennyjack

Williams and Webb out on loan on 18:51 - Jan 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Cymru Premiership - and not sure it is.

Summer games is the interesting aspect.

Beware of the Risen People

Williams and Webb out on loan on 03:57 - Jan 15 with 873 viewsKilkennyjack

Williams and Webb out on loan on 21:20 - Jan 14 by max936

In Ireland

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024