Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team 14:25 - Jan 17 with 1507 viewsonehunglow

I’m not sure supporting one s home town team is actually enjoyable,per se,I mean think of the likes of Notts County,Wrexham,Chester City ,but ,to me,there is no choice as it is all about your soul.
If your dad takes you as a kid and you get the bug,it’s there for life ,,like it or not.

When we went Titus up,People told me not to fret as I could always support Liverpool,Everton etc . For me,a non starter. I’d rather weed my garden on a Saturday afternoon.

Thoughts

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 14:50 - Jan 17 with 1469 viewsCatullus

I'd rather be doing the gardening too. Ask the same question of internationals and people who support a "big" club look at you like you're mad.

Say to them that Brazil are better than Wales, Spain are better than England and they say they couldn't support a foreign team.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:00 - Jan 17 with 1426 viewsKeithHaynes

I know loads of swans fans who aren’t even Welsh, god forbid.
Now if I supported my home town club ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:08 - Jan 17 with 1423 viewslifelong

Can’t you see what a ridiculous thread this is for you to start on here?

You don’t support the club you just run it down, you don’t go to games, including , if I remember correctly, very important games when we play at Wembley for example. You simply sit behind a key board thinking what negativity can I post today.
Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:08 - Jan 17 with 1422 viewsonehunglow

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:00 - Jan 17 by KeithHaynes

I know it’s not your Keith but it’s the nearest to your home town.

Quite why anyone in Swansea supports the likes of Leeds ,Arse or Swans ,let alone Man Utd just staggers me solid.

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:53 - Jan 17 with 1397 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:08 - Jan 17 by onehunglow

I know it’s not your Keith but it’s the nearest to your home town.

Quite why anyone in Swansea supports the likes of Leeds ,Arse or Swans ,let alone Man Utd just staggers me solid.

Born in Cardiff mate.
Raised in the west.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Haynes_(musician)

Never one to hide the flak 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:00 - Jan 17 with 1376 viewsonehunglow

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:53 - Jan 17 by KeithHaynes

Born in Cardiff mate.
Raised in the west.

Born in ….sorry.

Brought up is better though.

My granddaughter is Dutch by birth but no way Dutch ,so to speak.

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:16 - Jan 17 with 1360 viewsWhiterockin

Born in Swansea support Swansea. I'm not sure if I was born in Ammanford or Carmarthen for example I would support my home town club instead of Swansea.
Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:21 - Jan 17 with 1352 viewsKilkennyjack

I agree.

One true club, but to wish other certain clubs well for whatever reason is also part of a fans mindset.

I wished Spurs well last season with Bale, Big Joe and Ben.
I am less interested in their fortunes this year.

Also random clubs you don't wish well in addition to Cardiff …. 😉

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 1337 views1983

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:53 - Jan 17 by KeithHaynes

Born in Cardiff mate.
Raised in the west.

Clang!

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 1323 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:25 - Jan 17 by 1983

Clang!

Love a clang mate 🤭😂

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:34 - Jan 17 with 1318 views1983

Goggs are funny fans met plenty of them watching Wales and a lot of them support Everton/ Liverpool

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 18:27 - Jan 17 with 1271 viewspencoedjack

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:00 - Jan 17 by KeithHaynes

Yeah Pencoed playing in the 4th tier of the Welsh league never appealed to me.
Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 18:34 - Jan 17 with 1267 viewsAndyconky

Bristol Rovers never appealed to me and certainly not Bristol City!!!!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 18:56 - Jan 17 with 1243 views1462jack

Imagine that keith you would be supporting a team that could be bigger than Barca but you chose little old Swansea

Back on topic I have always been a swans fan , growing up in the 80s and 90s most of my mates were Liverpool , Arsenal and later on United that has all changed it’s funny how many of them you see at the liberty but never at the vetch , since 2000 I have also watched a few teams quite frequently ie Darlington and Leeds when I was posted up in Yorkshire , Chelsea when posted to London and Aldershot when posted there twice , I’m a fan of football but Swansea was first and always will be my one true love when it comes to football
Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 19:39 - Jan 17 with 1210 viewsSirjohnalot

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 18:56 - Jan 17 by 1462jack

Imagine that keith you would be supporting a team that could be bigger than Barca but you chose little old Swansea

Back on topic I have always been a swans fan , growing up in the 80s and 90s most of my mates were Liverpool , Arsenal and later on United that has all changed it’s funny how many of them you see at the liberty but never at the vetch , since 2000 I have also watched a few teams quite frequently ie Darlington and Leeds when I was posted up in Yorkshire , Chelsea when posted to London and Aldershot when posted there twice , I’m a fan of football but Swansea was first and always will be my one true love when it comes to football

I was brought up watching Neath rugby in the 80s. Home and away prob from the age of about 6. I’ve watched Sale a few times living up here. It’s still good fun but not the same, screaming your head off, going crazy at tries etc.
Same with Stockport County v the Swans. Not the same but must admit something special about watching proper lower league, seems more real.
I always time coming home to try to watch Neath on the Friday and swans on the Saturday. Would never watch the ospreys over Neath. Just before Christmas watched Neath in a friendly with a few hundred fans. Still got goosebumps chanting ‘neef, neef, neef’
Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 11:17 - Jan 18 with 1007 viewsPolskijack

Born in Cardiff mate.
Raised in the west.

Just listening to your album on Spotify. Fkng great. Shame there aren't more on there. ☺️
Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 11:40 - Jan 18 with 985 viewsonehunglow

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 16:08 - Jan 17 by lifelong

Can’t you see what a ridiculous thread this is for you to start on here?

You don’t support the club you just run it down, you don’t go to games, including , if I remember correctly, very important games when we play at Wembley for example. You simply sit behind a key board thinking what negativity can I post today.

Explain this to me.
Why post this crao.
Again ,another post utterly irrelevant.
Every other poster has contributed apart from you.
Your agenda is right out there for all to see.

It is utterly pointless having any dialogue with you as you as you are so incapable.

It is pitiful.

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 11:42 - Jan 18 with 979 viewsonehunglow

That is rather a two faced text .
Next time,say hello.
Blackpool next.

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 12:36 - Jan 18 with 946 viewsSTID2017

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 11:42 - Jan 18 by onehunglow

That is rather a two faced text .
Next time,say hello.
Blackpool next.

I did - was with Ed
However meeting you was an experience that left me feeling uneasy
Hull, Peterborough, Blackpool and Forest for me.
Plus the Liberty (or .Com if you prefer)
Guess no chance of seeing you down there though ?
Not rhetorical BTW

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 12:40 - Jan 18 with 941 viewsBadlands

Never have, never will.
For me it doesn't matter what league we are playing in that respect.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 12:48 - Jan 18 with 928 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 11:17 - Jan 18 by Polskijack

Just listening to your album on Spotify. Fkng great. Shame there aren't more on there. ☺️

Not sure what the deal is with Spotify mate. I’ll check it out.
Possibly a lot of raw old stuff on there.
This was sent to me recently from our last EP.
It’s propa old school uk punk tho 😂

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 13:19 - Jan 18 with 897 viewsonehunglow

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 12:36 - Jan 18 by STID2017

I did - was with Ed
However meeting you was an experience that left me feeling uneasy
Hull, Peterborough, Blackpool and Forest for me.
Plus the Liberty (or .Com if you prefer)
Guess no chance of seeing you down there though ?
Not rhetorical BTW

Well, I don’t remember you at all so make what you want of that.
My chum is still my chum and he s still with us .

A brief meeting is no criterion on which to judge a person.

I am tricky though although I am capable of posting comments without hate

Trust me, there is nobody on any of our sites that remotely k owns owt about me

Thanks for replying anyway

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:36 - Jan 18 with 838 viewslifelong

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 13:19 - Jan 18 by onehunglow

Well, I don’t remember you at all so make what you want of that.
My chum is still my chum and he s still with us .

A brief meeting is no criterion on which to judge a person.

I am tricky though although I am capable of posting comments without hate

Trust me, there is nobody on any of our sites that remotely k owns owt about me

Thanks for replying anyway

“I am capable of posting comments without hate.”

That’s another cracker.
Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:36 - Jan 18 with 837 viewsonehunglow

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:36 - Jan 18 by lifelong

“I am capable of posting comments without hate.”

That’s another cracker.

So what views on topic do you have.
Try it

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:44 - Jan 18 with 829 viewslifelong

Would you happier supporting a club other than home town team on 17:36 - Jan 18 by onehunglow

So what views on topic do you have.
Try it

Try to stop telling me what to do, there’s a good chap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024