Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer news / rumours 09:08 - Jan 20 with 2012 viewssw02sea

Only 2 weeks left! Come on, let’s have some rumours, always a good laugh.
Great intel on this site with The Wolff though 👏👏
Here’s some transfer news that will bite us in the Harris big time in the future. He was a class scout and we shouldn’t have made his job untenable here.
Cooper’s no mug, and Andy Scott’s wages will look small fry further down the line.
Very short sighted by us, trying to cut corners.

https://www.nottinghamforest.news/2022/01/19/report-nottingham-forest-set-to-add
Transfer news / rumours on 10:54 - Jan 20 with 1952 viewsJonathandeGuzman

Tom Lawrence?
Seeing Derby's financial struggles and their recent sale of Shinnie for a mere 30K. Swans could jump on this opportunity to make Lawrence a permanent signing, instead of Mcatee on loan. Would be a cut price deal.
Transfer news / rumours on 11:21 - Jan 20 with 1907 viewsYouBackJastard

Transfer news / rumours on 10:54 - Jan 20 by JonathandeGuzman

Tom Lawrence?
Seeing Derby's financial struggles and their recent sale of Shinnie for a mere 30K. Swans could jump on this opportunity to make Lawrence a permanent signing, instead of Mcatee on loan. Would be a cut price deal.

Ebosele from Derby could be an unreal bargain if he’s on the table. Young, attacking exciting left wingback
Transfer news / rumours on 13:36 - Jan 20 with 1791 viewsKeithHaynes

Ok, we will sign some more MK dons players 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Transfer news / rumours on 13:51 - Jan 20 with 1743 viewsmagicdaps10

Transfer news / rumours on 13:36 - Jan 20 by KeithHaynes

Ok, we will sign some more MK dons players 👍

Noticed that Martin named dropped Scott Twine 🤣

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Transfer news / rumours on 22:08 - Jan 20 with 1580 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We don't need no stinking rumours, we've got the "Keith the oracle".
Transfer news / rumours on 22:11 - Jan 20 with 1574 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfer news / rumours on 13:51 - Jan 20 by magicdaps10

Noticed that Martin named dropped Scott Twine 🤣

I wondered about that, what was he on about ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Transfer news / rumours on 22:23 - Jan 20 with 1549 viewsmagicdaps10

Transfer news / rumours on 22:11 - Jan 20 by KeithHaynes

I wondered about that, what was he on about ?

Think it was just a praise up on him during his(Martin) time at MK Dons.

Thought it was very strange.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Transfer news / rumours on 22:51 - Jan 20 with 1517 viewshobo

Transfer news / rumours on 10:54 - Jan 20 by JonathandeGuzman

Tom Lawrence?

We should definitely be looking at all Derby players
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer news / rumours on 23:59 - Jan 20 with 1473 viewsAndyCole

Transfer news / rumours on 22:08 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

We don't need no stinking rumours, we've got the "Keith the oracle".

You're so absolutely right, AFD. Stinking rumours, most often twitwittered by some clowns are the standard stinking fare of other, inferior Swans news outlets.

Crass, classless places like VitalSwansea should be shut down, or at the very least struck off from reporting Swans news. The Club should do an investigation, and rate the SM outlets.

This site is clearly head and shoulders, leading edge, different class. The Champions League of Swans news outlets, vs the Non-League poorer relation, next door. With VitalSwansea the least vital, now relegated to Swansea League, division 5b after it's utter humiliation the passed couple of days., especially.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Transfer news / rumours on 09:36 - Jan 21 with 1340 viewsJonathandeGuzman

Well, I can forget about Tom Lawrence;)
According to football insider QPR and Bournemouth are trying to sign him on a cheap.
Apart from their better league position they will also be able to match his rumoured 27k a week.

But as suggested here, we should take a look at their squad seeing their finanical struggles.
Milwall have already tried to sign Louis Sibley, but saw an offer of 450k rebuffed. Could the Swans try to surpass this offer and sign him? He would certainly fit in the current system, and if Paterson would be to leave, it could be a direct re-investement of these funds into a young permanent signing.

The young fullback Ebolse, mentioned in this thread would also certainly fill the gap we currently have in the fullback/wingback position.

The only other player I would consider is jason knight, another young midfielder we could use in a more attacking position.

Hope our clubscouts are reading this, because I think a move for louie Sibley would be a wise investment on a cut price deal:)))))
Transfer news / rumours on 10:35 - Jan 21 with 1294 viewsNotLoyal

Transfer news / rumours on 09:36 - Jan 21 by JonathandeGuzman

Well, I can forget about Tom Lawrence;)
According to football insider QPR and Bournemouth are trying to sign him on a cheap.
Apart from their better league position they will also be able to match his rumoured 27k a week.

But as suggested here, we should take a look at their squad seeing their finanical struggles.
Milwall have already tried to sign Louis Sibley, but saw an offer of 450k rebuffed. Could the Swans try to surpass this offer and sign him? He would certainly fit in the current system, and if Paterson would be to leave, it could be a direct re-investement of these funds into a young permanent signing.

The young fullback Ebolse, mentioned in this thread would also certainly fill the gap we currently have in the fullback/wingback position.

The only other player I would consider is jason knight, another young midfielder we could use in a more attacking position.

Hope our clubscouts are reading this, because I think a move for louie Sibley would be a wise investment on a cut price deal:)))))

I still think Mctee will be our top shot this month. That will be sufficient three loans in total.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024