Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City 09:20 - Jan 20 with 1670 viewsSwansIndependent

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City 20th Jan 2022 09:18
Well, you can’t blame him, Jay Fulton has a very decent deal until 2024. It pays him very well, and despite numerous offers to date he still hasn’t found a club that can offer him the financial security the swans do. 0

Click above.
Twips below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 09:33 - Jan 20 with 1636 viewsItchySphincter

Can’t blame the player.

Hopefully he can find a club that makes him feel wanted in terms that are agreeable. If there was to be a turnaround and the manager could find a way to use him it would be a good solution for all, I would think.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 10:51 - Jan 20 with 1463 viewsonehunglow

Martin could leave for a more lucrative contract too and then see Fulton a a player of experience ,including Premier League,and reinstate him into the team,where he should have been all the time.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 12:43 - Jan 20 with 1306 viewsvetchonian

Getting him cup tied hasnt hepled the situation porbably and makes him "less valuable" to Barnsley stiil in the cup

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 12:55 - Jan 20 with 1289 viewsReslovenSwan1

No one is spending any money and looking for bargains. The best bargains are on the last day of the sales.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 13:00 - Jan 20 with 1272 viewsWhiterockin

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 10:51 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

Martin could leave for a more lucrative contract too and then see Fulton a a player of experience ,including Premier League,and reinstate him into the team,where he should have been all the time.

Can't argue with that. Two and a half years left on his contract he could well be here longer than the manager going on previous managers.
Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 13:57 - Jan 20 with 1203 viewsKeithHaynes

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 12:43 - Jan 20 by vetchonian

Getting him cup tied hasnt hepled the situation porbably and makes him "less valuable" to Barnsley stiil in the cup

It was a very odd move granted we had lots of issues with players. But Martin has made it clear.
Some would say almost spiteful.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 14:02 - Jan 20 with 1183 viewsonehunglow

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 13:00 - Jan 20 by Whiterockin

Can't argue with that. Two and a half years left on his contract he could well be here longer than the manager going on previous managers.

In two and a half years Martin will be nowhere near this club.He might not last this season.

Whittaker was marginalised in disgraceful fashion and Fulton similiarly. This is Martin man management .Players seem keen to leave the leave .Why is that?

We have let decent players either go or seen them effectively dumped as Russy has this plan .

Colour me cynical

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 14:03 - Jan 20 with 1194 viewsguthrieintherain

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 12:55 - Jan 20 by ReslovenSwan1

No one is spending any money and looking for bargains. The best bargains are on the last day of the sales.

He wont want to go to Barnsley will be in League 1 next season.

Also it's Barnsley not my favourite place by any stretch.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 14:30 - Jan 20 with 1131 viewsvetchonian

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 13:57 - Jan 20 by KeithHaynes

It was a very odd move granted we had lots of issues with players. But Martin has made it clear.

I mentioned it at the time Keith ... I know we were short of bodies but we could have put Dan Williams on the bench and given him a run out it seemed very odd to me that he put Fulton and Dhanda on maybe he thought he was putting them in the shop window

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 16:31 - Jan 20 with 1013 viewsguthrieintherain

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 13:57 - Jan 20 by KeithHaynes

If Martin had given him the same opportunity as other players this season we would have got a very decent price for him.

So in a way Martin has lost us OReilly and not the board.

I do think he is going to become a decent coach unfortunately for us he is learning with us and some of his mistakes are quite costly.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 16:33]

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 16:40 - Jan 20 with 989 viewsvetchonian

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 16:31 - Jan 20 by guthrieintherain

If Martin had given him the same opportunity as other players this season we would have got a very decent price for him.

So in a way Martin has lost us OReilly and not the board.

I do think he is going to become a decent coach unfortunately for us he is learning with us and some of his mistakes are quite costly.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 16:33]

but is he learning?

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 16:51 - Jan 20 with 980 viewsguthrieintherain

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 16:40 - Jan 20 by vetchonian

but is he learning?

Time will tell I hope so though

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 00:43 - Jan 22 with 772 viewsKilkennyjack

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 13:00 - Jan 20 by Whiterockin

Why would we give him a contract like that ffs ?

Somebody has not done their job.

I agree with our manager, Fulton is just not good enough.

Beware of the Risen People

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 05:46 - Jan 22 with 711 viewsbuilthjack

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 00:43 - Jan 22 by Kilkennyjack

Winter.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 07:47 - Jan 22 with 655 viewsOptimisticJack

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 00:43 - Jan 22 by Kilkennyjack

Clearly doesn't or can't play as RM would like him to hence his non selection.
None of us see how effective or otherwise he is in training.
His style clearly fitted for Steve Cooper therefore his contract extension.
Still think he will go to Forest ( probably on the final day).
Ironically both Cooper and Fulton contributed to our dismal performance in the play off final.

Optimisticjack

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 08:29 - Jan 22 with 592 viewsangryjack

Agree with this, and Martin as probably been told not to play him,to try and push him out club as he's on a very good contract to which he not worth,plus appearance money on top when he plays,so I got a feeling its come from above to try and get him out...whoever gave him that contract wasn't doing their job properly.
Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 08:45 - Jan 22 with 573 viewsBillyChong

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 07:47 - Jan 22 by OptimisticJack

Clearly doesn't or can't play as RM would like him to hence his non selection.
None of us see how effective or otherwise he is in training.
His style clearly fitted for Steve Cooper therefore his contract extension.
Still think he will go to Forest ( probably on the final day).
Ironically both Cooper and Fulton contributed to our dismal performance in the play off final.

He’ll go out on loan. Don’t think there’s enough interest in him at the moment for a perm deal.
Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 09:13 - Jan 22 with 524 viewsvetchonian

Jay Fulton still dragging his feet on offers to leave Swansea City on 08:29 - Jan 22 by angryjack

Agree with this, and Martin as probably been told not to play him,to try and push him out club as he's on a very good contract to which he not worth,plus appearance money on top when he plays,so I got a feeling its come from above to try and get him out...whoever gave him that contract wasn't doing their job properly.

I believe the same person who fished out this contract to Fulton was also responsible for Pattersons and the recent extension along with our new signings Mr Winter

Makes you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024