Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They will never learn 09:54 - Jan 20 with 1215 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60050996

Awake yet!! Get vaccination
They will never learn on 10:49 - Jan 20 with 1159 viewsonehunglow

Us lot are sheep Jim.
We are overreacting to something that is not much wore than flu and we shouldnt be putting poisonous vaccine into our bodies.

innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

They will never learn on 12:12 - Jan 20 with 1120 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They will never learn on 10:49 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

Us lot are sheep Jim.
We are overreacting to something that is not much wore than flu and we shouldnt be putting poisonous vaccine into our bodies.

innit

But is serious enough to kill over 150,000 and possibly another 150,000 if people had not followed scientific evidence and got vaccinated.

Sadly still unvaccinated people dying unnecessarily.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

They will never learn on 13:11 - Jan 20 with 1090 views1462jack

They will never learn on 12:12 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

But is serious enough to kill over 150,000 and possibly another 150,000 if people had not followed scientific evidence and got vaccinated.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi
They will never learn on 13:55 - Jan 20 with 1048 viewsScotia

They will never learn on 13:11 - Jan 20 by 1462jack

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi

There's a lengthy discussion on that on another thread.

Having a single casue of death is very rare for any cause.

It's interesting to see the age split, becasue a friend of mine said he thought it maybe used on its own to avoid "old age" and "natural casues" which is frowned upon. It looks like he was correct.

Most people with covid die of Pneumonitis caused by covid. The death certificate would say.

a, Diesease ledaing directly to death = Pneumonitis
b, Disease leading to A. = Covid 19.
They will never learn on 14:18 - Jan 20 with 1038 views1462jack

They will never learn on 13:55 - Jan 20 by Scotia

It's interesting to see the age split, becasue a friend of mine said he thought it maybe used on its own to avoid "old age" and "natural casues" which is frowned upon. It looks like he was correct.

Most people with covid die of Pneumonitis caused by covid. The death certificate would say.

It’s there in black and white spin it how you want , it doesn’t fit your narrative but it is there for all to see ! won’t be replying to you as you are like my wife go on and on and on
They will never learn on 15:55 - Jan 20 with 986 viewsScotia

They will never learn on 14:18 - Jan 20 by 1462jack

It’s there in black and white spin it how you want , it doesn’t fit your narrative but it is there for all to see ! won’t be replying to you as you are like my wife go on and on and on

It's not spin it's how it works, the anti vax people have spun it to suit their argument.

How do you know I'm not your wife???
They will never learn on 15:56 - Jan 20 with 990 viewsCountyJim

They will never learn on 14:18 - Jan 20 by 1462jack

It's correct you look at people where people say they've died of cancer the post mortem report won't just say cancer caused the death its usually an infection because the person's immune system is usually very low
They will never learn on 16:28 - Jan 20 with 964 viewsCatullus

They will never learn on 15:56 - Jan 20 by CountyJim

It's correct you look at people where people say they've died of cancer the post mortem report won't just say cancer caused the death its usually an infection because the person's immune system is usually very low

My mother had 3 things on her death certificate, one of them was Pneumonia but she only succumbed to that because she was already so ill. She had cancer too, it's on the cert but it wasn't what finished her off.

PS, this is several years back, pre covid.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

They will never learn on 17:32 - Jan 20 with 943 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They will never learn on 13:55 - Jan 20 by Scotia

I have already told you that Pneumonitis is not the leading illness listed on Death Certificates.
This is from the latest ONS data issued 18 January 2022

"Of deaths in England and Wales where COVID-19 was the underlying cause, the most common pre-existing condition recorded on the death certificate was diabetes (July to September 2021). This was identified in almost a quarter (22.5%) of COVID-19 deaths. Chronic lower respiratory diseases are now the second most common at 19.4% of COVID-19 deaths"
"Overall, the proportion of COVID-19 deaths with no pre-existing conditions remained similar in July to September 2021 (17.4%),"
"Overall, the proportion of COVID-19 deaths with no pre-existing conditions remained similar in July to September 2021 (17.4%),"

From the NHS on the second most common ie Chronic lower respiratory diseases
"Respiratory disease affects one in five people and is the third biggest cause of death in England (after cancer and cardiovascular disease). Lung cancer, pneumonia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are the biggest causes of death."

Can you see Pneumonitis listed anywhere in there?
They will never learn on 18:40 - Jan 20 with 901 viewsScotia

They will never learn on 17:32 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

I have already told you that Pneumonitis is not the leading illness listed on Death Certificates.
This is from the latest ONS data issued 18 January 2022

"Of deaths in England and Wales where COVID-19 was the underlying cause, the most common pre-existing condition recorded on the death certificate was diabetes (July to September 2021). This was identified in almost a quarter (22.5%) of COVID-19 deaths. Chronic lower respiratory diseases are now the second most common at 19.4% of COVID-19 deaths"

From the NHS on the second most common ie Chronic lower respiratory diseases
"Respiratory disease affects one in five people and is the third biggest cause of death in England (after cancer and cardiovascular disease). Lung cancer, pneumonia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are the biggest causes of death."

Can you see Pneumonitis listed anywhere in there?

That's completely different. As you've written "pre-existing condition", it refers to a completely different thing. Diabetes, cancer, copd are all of those things.

Pneumonitis is not a pre-existing condition, it's caused by covid 19 disease.

Do you know it may not be that pneumonitis is the most common cause of covid deaths, but its what I've been told is usually the principle illness suffered by those in ITU. Although that may be different with omicron.
They will never learn on 18:47 - Jan 20 with 903 views1462jack

They will never learn on 15:55 - Jan 20 by Scotia

It's not spin it's how it works, the anti vax people have spun it to suit their argument.

How do you know I'm not your wife???

Who said I was anti vaccine? It’s a persons choice just not the choice for me , my wife and daughter are both jabbed but gave up after the second , you have changed your tune when I asked if you were a woman before you got upset . Keep spinning your yarn honey , it’s all unraveling,no vaccines needed in large events no work from home no masks how you all going to manage mixing with us un clean
They will never learn on 12:46 - Jan 21 with 806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They will never learn on 18:47 - Jan 20 by 1462jack

Who said I was anti vaccine? It’s a persons choice just not the choice for me , my wife and daughter are both jabbed but gave up after the second , you have changed your tune when I asked if you were a woman before you got upset . Keep spinning your yarn honey , it’s all unraveling,no vaccines needed in large events no work from home no masks how you all going to manage mixing with us un clean

And there they were thing we were the untouchables lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

They will never learn on 12:57 - Jan 21 with 795 views73__73

They will never learn on 18:47 - Jan 20 by 1462jack

Spot on. I’ve had 2 jabs, so I could travel, won’t be having a booster.
What next a booster every 3 months. They can fcuk right off.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

They will never learn on 11:45 - Jan 22 with 733 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They will never learn on 12:12 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

"Sadly still unvaccinated people dying unnecessarily."
Yes and so are the Vaccinated,more of them in fact, 924 Unvaccinated and 2219 Vaccinated.
But most of them died unecessarily, the majority of them could have been saved if they had been given the correct treatment.
But you don't believe it because you think only vaccines work, except when they don't.
They will never learn on 13:55 - Jan 22 with 697 viewsScotia

They will never learn on 12:57 - Jan 21 by 73__73

Spot on. I’ve had 2 jabs, so I could travel, won’t be having a booster.
What next a booster every 3 months. They can fcuk right off.

You won't be going anywhere this summer then.
They will never learn on 14:02 - Jan 22 with 689 viewsScotia

They will never learn on 11:45 - Jan 22 by A_Fans_Dad

"Sadly still unvaccinated people dying unnecessarily."
Yes and so are the Vaccinated,more of them in fact, 924 Unvaccinated and 2219 Vaccinated.
But most of them died unecessarily, the majority of them could have been saved if they had been given the correct treatment.
But you don't believe it because you think only vaccines work, except when they don't.

So basically 45% of people dying from just 20% of the population. Considerably less if you take out the under 12's.

Worrying times if you're unvaccinated.
They will never learn on 14:13 - Jan 22 with 683 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They will never learn on 14:02 - Jan 22 by Scotia

So basically 45% of people dying from just 20% of the population. Considerably less if you take out the under 12's.

As usual a straw man, the point I am making is that none of them should be dying without being given the best treatments available as early as possible.
They will never learn on 08:31 - Jan 24 with 599 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They will never learn on 14:02 - Jan 22 by Scotia

Not at all. My immune system is 100% functional. How’s yours doing??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

They will never learn on 10:00 - Jan 24 with 563 viewsScotia

They will never learn on 08:31 - Jan 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Not at all. My immune system is 100% functional. How’s yours doing??

Brilliantly. I'd guess super charged with antibodies and t cellls at the moment.

Those stats speak for themselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024