Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Child Abuse in Ireland 13:53 - Jan 20 with 941 viewsonehunglow

Another shocking report of institutional abuse of both boys and girls by Priests in Homes.

This report has been delayed to

On the same day a ex Pope Benedict denies any knowledge of a convicted "man of God".

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Child Abuse in Ireland on 14:39 - Jan 20 with 913 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I am sure Killy will be along to defend ROI shortly.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Child Abuse in Ireland on 14:50 - Jan 20 with 908 viewsonehunglow

Child Abuse in Ireland on 14:39 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

It has been amongst the greatest scandals of modern history.
A State /Church sponsored free for all .

Ireland has an appalling history with its treatment of naughty girls ,unmarried,becoming pregnant and either being sent t England for an abortion or having the kid "adopted" .That or simply being sent away in shame.
Any kid in care clearly fair game with horror stories or physical and mental and sexual abuse. Many escaped to Britain and now are looking for State Church apologies and also from the Vatican. Only today ex Pope Benedict denying all knowledge of this outrage.

The Church intimidates millions worldwide.

Kids under the thrall of the Catholic Church,one of many filthy religious organisations where threats and intimidation used to abuse children over centuries AND WE STILL ALLOW IT.

Church of England only marginally less worse.

Child Abuse in Ireland on 20:24 - Jan 20 with 846 viewslifelong

Unfortunately child abuse has been prevalent in children’s homes throughout the UK and Ireland.

If you think this is somehow unique to Ireland check out Lambeth care homes where hundreds of children were sexually abused between the early 1960’s and the 1990’s.
Child Abuse in Ireland on 20:34 - Jan 20 with 835 viewsFlashberryjack

Child Abuse in Ireland on 14:50 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

It has been amongst the greatest scandals of modern history.
A State /Church sponsored free for all .

Ireland has an appalling history with its treatment of naughty girls ,unmarried,becoming pregnant and either being sent t England for an abortion or having the kid "adopted" .That or simply being sent away in shame.
Any kid in care clearly fair game with horror stories or physical and mental and sexual abuse. Many escaped to Britain and now are looking for State Church apologies and also from the Vatican. Only today ex Pope Benedict denying all knowledge of this outrage.

The Church intimidates millions worldwide.

Kids under the thrall of the Catholic Church,one of many filthy religious organisations where threats and intimidation used to abuse children over centuries AND WE STILL ALLOW IT.

Church of England only marginally less worse.

Still going on, Rochdale, Rotherham to name but a few places.

And the authorities are still turning a blind eye, apparently.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Child Abuse in Ireland on 20:41 - Jan 20 with 832 viewsbuilthjack

It's been all over the UK. I know Perchy hates Ireland but it's not just over there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Child Abuse in Ireland on 21:25 - Jan 20 with 804 viewsLohengrin

Child Abuse in Ireland on 20:41 - Jan 20 by builthjack

It's been all over the UK. I know Perchy hates Ireland but it's not just over there.

Worldwide, Builth, but absolutely endemic within a Roman Catholic Church , which for decade after decade, has instigated a cover-up top-down.

You know Paisley raised a lone voice for years about this and he was dismissed as a ‘bigot’ and a ‘conspiracy theorist’ of the worst kind. His press detractors, those still alive, ought to be brought to book as complicit in the rape of children.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Child Abuse in Ireland on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 789 viewsbuilthjack

Child Abuse in Ireland on 21:25 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

Worldwide, Builth, but absolutely endemic within a Roman Catholic Church , which for decade after decade, has instigated a cover-up top-down.

You know Paisley raised a lone voice for years about this and he was dismissed as a ‘bigot’ and a ‘conspiracy theorist’ of the worst kind. His press detractors, those still alive, ought to be brought to book as complicit in the rape of children.

Agree Loh.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Child Abuse in Ireland on 22:57 - Jan 20 with 762 viewsKilkennyjack

Go feck yourself.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Child Abuse in Ireland on 16:25 - Jan 25 with 642 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Child Abuse in Ireland on 22:57 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

Go feck yourself.

What an adult reply.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Child Abuse in Ireland on 16:37 - Jan 25 with 624 viewsonehunglow

Child Abuse in Ireland on 21:53 - Jan 20 by builthjack

Agree Loh.

Lohengrin agrees with me.
Builth.
You do not know anything about me and I do not hate Ireland per se but certainly see it as a very flawed history of child abuse.
It is everywhere but not State sponsored

It was state sponsored because Catholic Church part of the constitution of Ireland.
Sometime,yiu have to admit you are very wrong about me

You ve been ok up to now but are regressing

Child Abuse in Ireland on 16:47 - Jan 25 with 619 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

You’d think that people who believe there is an omnipotent overlord constantly watching and judging their every action with the threat of eternal damnation hanging over them would be less likely to commit such horrors.
Child Abuse in Ireland on 17:21 - Jan 25 with 603 viewsWingstandwood

Can I just say from extremely close personal association, that there was nothing more obscene than the bullying, cruelty, mental torture and sadistic behaviour of what some orphans experienced and suffered from, at the hands of Catholic nuns! And you only have to look far more closer down the road i.e. (CARDIFF) Wales!

Distressed and vulnerable Kid's desperately requiring love, comfort, compassion and empathy, got the total opposite of courtesy of absolute sicko's wearing Rosary beads!

To be partial i.e. may I also add that I read online Presbyterian scum rejoicing at the Covid-19 situation and Hulk Hogans sick opinion regarding a disease that killed, delayed vital medical treatment and caused mental trauma and grief for so many.

They the 'pseudo-impostor-Christian's' God is nobodies God, not unless you are a devil worshipper and God happens to be Satan himself! Ditto Allah (Quote) " The Most merciful".

*Caveat* my opinion does not apply to the loving, kind and gentle of ALL regions!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2022 17:28]

Argus!

Child Abuse in Ireland on 19:21 - Jan 25 with 543 viewsonehunglow

Child Abuse in Ireland on 17:21 - Jan 25 by Wingstandwood

Can I just say from extremely close personal association, that there was nothing more obscene than the bullying, cruelty, mental torture and sadistic behaviour of what some orphans experienced and suffered from, at the hands of Catholic nuns! And you only have to look far more closer down the road i.e. (CARDIFF) Wales!

Distressed and vulnerable Kid's desperately requiring love, comfort, compassion and empathy, got the total opposite of courtesy of absolute sicko's wearing Rosary beads!

To be partial i.e. may I also add that I read online Presbyterian scum rejoicing at the Covid-19 situation and Hulk Hogans sick opinion regarding a disease that killed, delayed vital medical treatment and caused mental trauma and grief for so many.

They the 'pseudo-impostor-Christian's' God is nobodies God, not unless you are a devil worshipper and God happens to be Satan himself! Ditto Allah (Quote) " The Most merciful".

*Caveat* my opinion does not apply to the loving, kind and gentle of ALL regions!

My trolls ignore the fact Ireland is particular stained with this;the curse of religion and all it brings.
The deviousness and manipulation was and is State sponsored backed up by the perverted filth in the Vatican.

It is time religion was outed and indeed disrespected. Adherents simply believe what suits them.It aint necessarily so.

Every Evangelican,Catholic,Muslim in particular need to wise up.

Child Abuse in Ireland on 19:41 - Jan 25 with 536 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Child Abuse in Ireland on 17:21 - Jan 25 by Wingstandwood

What did hulk hogan say?
Child Abuse in Ireland on 19:52 - Jan 25 with 531 viewsWingstandwood

Child Abuse in Ireland on 19:41 - Jan 25 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

What did hulk hogan say?

Covid, is God's punishment' upon us all!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hulk-hogan-coronavirus-vaccine

Argus!

Child Abuse in Ireland on 20:36 - Jan 25 with 501 viewsonehunglow

Child Abuse in Ireland on 19:52 - Jan 25 by Wingstandwood

Covid, is God's punishment' upon us all!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hulk-hogan-coronavirus-vaccine

and the Church said Aids was God's curse for homosexuals

Child Abuse in Ireland on 20:37 - Jan 25 with 498 viewspencoedjack

Child Abuse in Ireland on 16:25 - Jan 25 by felixstowe_jack

What an adult reply.

You expect anything different?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024