Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's 21:43 - Jan 20 with 3911 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 2252 viewsLohengrin

I simply don’t believe a word of it, Tramp. Most would laugh at that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 21:49 - Jan 20 with 2228 viewsbuilthjack

I am surprised it isn't higher.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 2227 viewsLohengrin

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 21:49 - Jan 20 by builthjack

I am surprised it isn't higher.

Why?

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 22:02 - Jan 20 with 2215 viewsWhiterockin

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 21:45 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

I simply don’t believe a word of it, Tramp. Most would laugh at that.

Apparently the poll was taken in the Senedd
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 22:17 - Jan 20 with 2189 viewsjohnlangy

I certainly believe it.
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 22:21 - Jan 20 with 2187 viewsLohengrin

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 22:17 - Jan 20 by johnlangy

I certainly believe it.

Are you living in west Glamorgan, John?

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 22:27 - Jan 20 with 2172 viewsgadgetuk

Living in England, the announcement this week has been welcomed by businesses but cautiously by most people I know. I think people were expecting a gradual relaxation as the weather got warmer.
A lot of people think this was a political decision and aren't comfortable with it.
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 22:41 - Jan 20 with 2153 viewshobo

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 22:27 - Jan 20 by gadgetuk

Living in England, the announcement this week has been welcomed by businesses but cautiously by most people I know. I think people were expecting a gradual relaxation as the weather got warmer.
A lot of people think this was a political decision and aren't comfortable with it.

Read how the question was asked...

"Since the start of the pandemic..."

"Thinking generally....:

We also don't know if this question was asked before/after Boris' waking up and removal of restrictions yesterday
Login to get fewer ads

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 22:54 - Jan 20 with 2141 viewsTreforys_Jack

Funny that, in my poll, 100% of the people I asked were unhappy with Mark Drakefords approach compared to Englands.
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 23:07 - Jan 20 with 2108 viewsKilkennyjack

Everyone i know in Swansea prefers Drakeford to Johnson.

Partly is the posh lying Tory act, but also Drakeford cares about Wales. Right or wrong.

Thats why everyone voted Drakeford back in.

Beware of the Risen People

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 23:15 - Jan 20 with 2120 viewsLohengrin

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 23:07 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

Partly is the posh lying Tory act, but also Drakeford cares about Wales. Right or wrong.

Everyone!

Killy, mun! More people in Swansea voted on Britain’s Got Talent phone-lines than in the Senedd elections.

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 23:51 - Jan 20 with 2105 viewsGlossolalia

Funny that. Most people I know think Drakeford is a massive cvnt.
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 00:26 - Jan 21 with 2082 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done Drakeford.
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 01:14 - Jan 21 with 2062 viewsGlossolalia

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 00:26 - Jan 21 by controversial_jack

Well done Drakeford.

If by 'well done' you mean an ideologically-charged overreaction to the Omicron variant, which has contributed further to an economic and social disaster, you're bang on the money. His contrarianism has cost lives and livelihoods. As usual, we are the outlier when it comes to relaxing the rules. I will never vote Labour again, and the same applies to many I know.
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 02:04 - Jan 21 with 2047 viewsAndyCole

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 01:14 - Jan 21 by Glossolalia

If by 'well done' you mean an ideologically-charged overreaction to the Omicron variant, which has contributed further to an economic and social disaster, you're bang on the money. His contrarianism has cost lives and livelihoods. As usual, we are the outlier when it comes to relaxing the rules. I will never vote Labour again, and the same applies to many I know.

Poster Of The Year already, by a Cantry mile ;-)

Can we get you and Loh posting regularly on the Football board ?

Keith & Co would get the Nobel Prize of all things Swans related, no doubt. Unrivalled thought leadership, fair play.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 05:15 - Jan 21 with 1981 viewsWhiterockin

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 23:07 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

But it is not about preferring Drakeford to Johnson, Its about their approach to the pandemic. That is a totally different thing. Most sensible people realise that Westminster has to manage other things like the economy alongside covid and it is a fine balance. Without Westminster's early vaccination procurement and furlough scheme the whole of the UK would have been a lot worse. All the Senedd had to do was panic and tighten restrictions when they could have held off. England is currently ahead of the curve to the rest of the UK we will follow slowly, but we all have to learn to live with covid like or not.

IMO Johnson and Drakeford should both go for different reasons but they are both incompetent.
60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 07:08 - Jan 21 with 1956 viewsDr_Winston

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 05:15 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

But it is not about preferring Drakeford to Johnson, Its about their approach to the pandemic. That is a totally different thing. Most sensible people realise that Westminster has to manage other things like the economy alongside covid and it is a fine balance. Without Westminster's early vaccination procurement and furlough scheme the whole of the UK would have been a lot worse. All the Senedd had to do was panic and tighten restrictions when they could have held off. England is currently ahead of the curve to the rest of the UK we will follow slowly, but we all have to learn to live with covid like or not.

IMO Johnson and Drakeford should both go for different reasons but they are both incompetent.

In Kilky's world it's always about Johnson. If/When Russia invades the Ukraine he'll be "Yeah, but Johnson"ing all about the place.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 07:43 - Jan 21 with 1918 views1983

"If" it were true 40% (just under half) disagreed so hardly a big win

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 07:44 - Jan 21 with 1917 viewsraynor94

Absolutely frightening 60% think he has done a good job.

Wales is renowned for sheep but come on.....

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:11 - Jan 21 with 1889 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Nobody I know in Wales is impressed by Drakeford's running of Wales since he was elected and certainly not his handling of Wales pandemic with higher cases rate than England despite tougher restrictions and the advantage or far less densely population.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:17 - Jan 21 with 1885 viewsKilkennyjack

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:11 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

Nobody I know in Wales is impressed by Drakeford's running of Wales since he was elected and certainly not his handling of Wales pandemic with higher cases rate than England despite tougher restrictions and the advantage or far less densely population.

Who voted him back in then ?

People who dont live in Wales should realise that.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 8:23]

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:21 - Jan 21 with 1881 viewsKilkennyjack

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 05:15 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

Lets have the public inquiry.

MPs report from October says …

The UK's failure to do more to stop Covid spreading early in the pandemic was one of the country's worst public health failures, a report by MPs says.
The government approach - backed by its scientists - was to try to manage the situation and in effect achieve herd immunity by infection, it said.
This led to a delay in introducing the first lockdown, costing thousands of lives, the MPs found.

You need to be better informed.

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:26 - Jan 21 with 1876 viewsfelixstowe_jack

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:21 - Jan 21 by Kilkennyjack

Lets have the public inquiry.

MPs report from October says …

The UK's failure to do more to stop Covid spreading early in the pandemic was one of the country's worst public health failures, a report by MPs says.
The government approach - backed by its scientists - was to try to manage the situation and in effect achieve herd immunity by infection, it said.
This led to a delay in introducing the first lockdown, costing thousands of lives, the MPs found.

You need to be better informed.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Why did nicola and Drakeford not act earlier as Drakeford says we do things differently in Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:28 - Jan 21 with 1878 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Drakeford and Guessing seem keen to attack the UK Government at present at every available opportunity, it looks like they are playing politics. If they are I'm not happy that restrictions are being maintained for that reason.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:34 - Jan 21 with 1864 viewsDr_Winston

60% of people in Wales prefer Mark Drakeford's Covid approach to England's on 08:26 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Why did nicola and Drakeford not act earlier as Drakeford says we do things differently in Wales.

Innit.

Drakeford and Sturgeon had the power to lockdown sooner if they wanted. They just waited to see what Johnson would do first. As they have done at every point throughout the Pandemic.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024