Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City 09:05 - Jan 24 with 5260 viewsSwansIndependent

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City 24th Jan 2022 09:00
Swansea City will hold talks with Jamie Paterson this morning reference his strange behaviour over recent weeks in an attempt to resolve his current situation we are told. No wether it’s Swansea or Paterson who has made the first move isn’t certain, but what is certain is this will not be a one way conversation. 0

Paterson to have talks, click above.
Trolleys below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 09:48 - Jan 24 with 3470 viewsonehunglow

What we have to ask is whether this guy is that good as to be a must keep.
Clearly not

Did we miss him at Hudds
Did we miss him last Saturday

Not remotely

This jerk wants clearing out as ,for me,he has insulted my club and every fan living or dead and he is a no mark we gave a chance to. Now he s some king of De Bruyne .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 10:29 - Jan 24 with 3393 viewsBoundy

Simplistic comment I know but what's there to talk about , he's downed tools so pay the consequences and when he has try to act in professional manner .
Head's not in the right place , honestly he wants to spend a week working on the front line in the NHS or in the military or any other profession where mental strength is prerequisite .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 10:40 - Jan 24 with 3341 viewsonehunglow

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 10:29 - Jan 24 by Boundy

Simplistic comment I know but what's there to talk about , he's downed tools so pay the consequences and when he has try to act in professional manner .
Head's not in the right place , honestly he wants to spend a week working on the front line in the NHS or in the military or any other profession where mental strength is prerequisite .

There again boundy,why should those real professional have to put up with flaky waifs like him.

He s pitiful

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 10:55 - Jan 24 with 3302 viewsBoundy

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 10:40 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

There again boundy,why should those real professional have to put up with flaky waifs like him.

He s pitiful

I can understand a player's unhappiness should he believe he's been wronged but head in a shed , honestly .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:15 - Jan 24 with 3228 views3swan

Of what we hear and read. RM is sympathetic and states that Paterson is struggling. The club has fined him 2 weeks wages. Conflicting messages.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:23 - Jan 24 with 3196 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:15 - Jan 24 by 3swan

Of what we hear and read. RM is sympathetic and states that Paterson is struggling. The club has fined him 2 weeks wages. Conflicting messages.

Can’t let a player breach his agreements and not turn up for work.
Two week fine is the least he will get. Whether the club report it or not is another thing, but this is easily sourced information. I’m certain Martin would have that angle taken out of his jurisdiction but would say he would very much agree with it. As well as putting him training with the under 23’s.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:36 - Jan 24 with 3130 views3swan

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:23 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

Can’t let a player breach his agreements and not turn up for work.
Two week fine is the least he will get. Whether the club report it or not is another thing, but this is easily sourced information. I’m certain Martin would have that angle taken out of his jurisdiction but would say he would very much agree with it. As well as putting him training with the under 23’s.

Not doubting anything you say there, but if as RM is stating that it is on mentalmedical issue then it doesn't look good if the club is seen to be fining him. Does show though that the club taking a harder view than RM in public at least.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:41 - Jan 24 with 3096 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Loan him to Lincoln.
Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:50 - Jan 24 with 3071 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:36 - Jan 24 by 3swan

Not doubting anything you say there, but if as RM is stating that it is on mentalmedical issue then it doesn't look good if the club is seen to be fining him. Does show though that the club taking a harder view than RM in public at least.

Didn’t think you did Clive, no worries there, but for me personally the health issue and the transfer window coming at the same time is far too coincidental.

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 12:12 - Jan 24 with 2992 views3swan

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:50 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

Didn’t think you did Clive, no worries there, but for me personally the health issue and the transfer window coming at the same time is far too coincidental.

I know you check and trust your sources and I think the same. Just the view discussion point that not all fans read forums and social media. They still get their info from mainstream media and official releases so could think he is being hard done by
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 12:17 - Jan 24 with 2962 viewsAirHawk22

This websites sources over a period of quite a long time have rarely been wrong IMO. So much comes to fruition. People will choose what they believe based on what they read, you are right. But the ones who do read this website shouldn't knock the news section. Or indeed the variety of opinions on here. Like you I enjoy them all.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 12:23 - Jan 24 with 2935 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 12:17 - Jan 24 by AirHawk22

This websites sources over a period of quite a long time have rarely been wrong IMO. So much comes to fruition. People will choose what they believe based on what they read, you are right. But the ones who do read this website shouldn't knock the news section. Or indeed the variety of opinions on here. Like you I enjoy them all.

I always respect Clive’s opinions, one of the good guys.

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 12:37 - Jan 24 with 2898 views3swan

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 12:23 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

I always respect Clive’s opinions, one of the good guys.

You can fool some of the people etc😉
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 13:14 - Jan 24 with 2778 viewsBadlands

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 11:15 - Jan 24 by 3swan

Said much the same about Rhys Williams.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 13:22 - Jan 24 with 2734 viewsjasper_T

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 09:48 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

What we have to ask is whether this guy is that good as to be a must keep.
Clearly not

Did we miss him at Hudds
Did we miss him last Saturday

Not remotely

This jerk wants clearing out as ,for me,he has insulted my club and every fan living or dead and he is a no mark we gave a chance to. Now he s some king of De Bruyne .

I think we missed him, yeah. We played the woeful Smith in one of the advanced positions, and we created little in the first 50 minutes despite having plenty of the ball. If Wolf comes good and Ntcham stays fit then we could probably do without him, but we're hardly flush with attacking options to rotate/come off the bench.

He's worth more than we're paying him. 8 goals 4 assists from midfield nothing to turn our noses up at.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 14:22 - Jan 24 with 2620 viewsonehunglow

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 13:22 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

I think we missed him, yeah. We played the woeful Smith in one of the advanced positions, and we created little in the first 50 minutes despite having plenty of the ball. If Wolf comes good and Ntcham stays fit then we could probably do without him, but we're hardly flush with attacking options to rotate/come off the bench.

He's worth more than we're paying him. 8 goals 4 assists from midfield nothing to turn our noses up at.

Well,Smith should not be in any of our teams .

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 17:54 - Jan 24 with 2373 viewsheadcleaner

If the club have fined him two weeks waves surely he would have expected that. Probably amounts to what he was after in any pay increase. Wouldn't the club have asked what he was after via his agent and tried to reach a compromise from there.

No loyalty anymore or rather less loyalty these days than ever before the only people loyal are us fans.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 18:01 - Jan 24 with 2329 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 17:54 - Jan 24 by headcleaner

If the club have fined him two weeks waves surely he would have expected that. Probably amounts to what he was after in any pay increase. Wouldn't the club have asked what he was after via his agent and tried to reach a compromise from there.

No loyalty anymore or rather less loyalty these days than ever before the only people loyal are us fans.

It’s a common occurrence in football, there’s no way Paterson would have expected to get away with it. Although I’m told, and have no proof otherwise, around half of club fines are returned after appeals.

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:26 - Jan 24 with 2157 viewsjasper_T

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 17:54 - Jan 24 by headcleaner

I think he's looking for more than a 4% increase tbh. He's got teammates on twice what he's earning and contributing nothing on the pitch by comparison.

Easy to be loyal to a club as a fan. Completely different relationship between an employee and their employer. Football is a business, if he'd not performed well he'd have been out the door end of the year, but because he's done so well he's been locked down for another season on low pay. Any other industry you could walk to another company and no one would fault you, but that's not football.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:35 - Jan 24 with 2136 viewsLuther27

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:26 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

I think he's looking for more than a 4% increase tbh. He's got teammates on twice what he's earning and contributing nothing on the pitch by comparison.

Easy to be loyal to a club as a fan. Completely different relationship between an employee and their employer. Football is a business, if he'd not performed well he'd have been out the door end of the year, but because he's done so well he's been locked down for another season on low pay. Any other industry you could walk to another company and no one would fault you, but that's not football.

Nothing stopping him asking for a transfer though if he’s that determined for higher wages elsewhere.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:36 - Jan 24 with 2136 viewsThrasher6

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:26 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

This. Well said.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:54 - Jan 24 with 2080 viewsjasper_T

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:35 - Jan 24 by Luther27

Nothing stopping him asking for a transfer though if he’s that determined for higher wages elsewhere.

All in the club's hands, isn't it. They hold his registration. Would demand a fee to release their asset. A player asking for a move, in public or private, doesn't do much. Except rile up loyal fans even more. He'll be hoping to get what he believes he was promised before it comes to that.

But his agent will have been active, no question.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:57 - Jan 24 with 2064 viewsguthrieintherain

Why bother with the contract then nobody forced him to sign it.

And the bit locked down for another season on low pay

360 Grand a year isn't to shabby.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:59 - Jan 24 with 2057 viewsLuther27

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:54 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

All in the club's hands, isn't it. They hold his registration. Would demand a fee to release their asset. A player asking for a move, in public or private, doesn't do much. Except rile up loyal fans even more. He'll be hoping to get what he believes he was promised before it comes to that.

But his agent will have been active, no question.

I think his agent has been overactive in my opinion.
To coin a phrase Jasper as far as a large amount of fans are concerned he’s peed on his chips with regards to being a badge clutching Swans player.
Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 20:01 - Jan 24 with 2046 viewsjasper_T

Jamie Paterson to have ‘Talks’ this morning with Swansea City on 19:57 - Jan 24 by guthrieintherain

Why bother with the contract then nobody forced him to sign it.

And the bit locked down for another season on low pay

360 Grand a year isn't to shabby.

Desperate player without a club signing the offer put in front of him. But yeah no one forced him.

Low pay is obviously relative. The club knows it's been getting great value for money there, hence the extension. Busy trying to shift players on twice the wage with half the talent.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 20:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024