Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings 11:15 - Jan 24 with 3522 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings 24th Jan 2022 11:14
Swansea City are to continue transfer talks over the next two days or so in the hope that they can resolve differences in the valuation placed on two players Russell Martin is very keen to see join his squad. We have been told that the details of these two players are being withheld as it is crucial to a successful conclusion. 0

Latest players in information, click above.
TwisteryNoMarksBelow

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 11:34 - Jan 24 with 2402 viewsonehunglow

Anyone seeking to obtain any football info ,especially Swansea City ,from BBC is mad.
You are in the box seat Keith.
I look no further.
Not sure how you do it,frankly.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 11:55 - Jan 24 with 2325 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 11:34 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

Anyone seeking to obtain any football info ,especially Swansea City ,from BBC is mad.
You are in the box seat Keith.
I look no further.
Not sure how you do it,frankly.

He has done good contacts that's for sure or we wouldn't have known last weeks info before everyone else. For me he is a very personable person, with the temper of a Lion when pushed. He has been writing about football since the mid 80's, you dont do that and not have some great allies. Just my opinion.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 12:20 - Jan 24 with 2236 viewsThornburyswan

So do we think this is Darling plus a LWB & then maybe McAtee if either Pato or Obafemi exit?
Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 12:23 - Jan 24 with 2232 views3swan

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 11:55 - Jan 24 by NotLoyal

He has done good contacts that's for sure or we wouldn't have known last weeks info before everyone else. For me he is a very personable person, with the temper of a Lion when pushed. He has been writing about football since the mid 80's, you dont do that and not have some great allies. Just my opinion.

Anyone would think you know him closely 😁
Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 12:24 - Jan 24 with 2226 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 12:23 - Jan 24 by 3swan

Anyone would think you know him closely 😁

I’ve disowned him many times, he keeps coming back 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 12:26 - Jan 24 with 2216 views3swan

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 12:24 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

I’ve disowned him many times, he keeps coming back 😂

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 13:01 - Jan 24 with 2088 viewsYouBackJastard

Darling and Fosu, welcome to the swansea city party
Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 13:17 - Jan 24 with 2043 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 13:01 - Jan 24 by YouBackJastard

Darling and Fosu, welcome to the swansea city party

Foxy is available, but ...

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 13:22 - Jan 24 with 2021 viewsYouBackJastard

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 13:17 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

Foxy is available, but ...

Would much prefer Fosu over Mcatee if that is a choice we can make but I have no idea what positions are being prioritised in this window. Interesting that we’re bringing these two in without the sales of Fulton and Dhanda, perhaps the Bidwell release was enough?
Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 13:51 - Jan 24 with 1918 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 11:55 - Jan 24 by NotLoyal

I ain’t gonna disagree with that

I would love to meet him and press the flesh.

A meeting of Giants . We could get on I feel even though I’m not a Russ fan.

I admire him as a man but don’t tell him ffs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:10 - Jan 24 with 1867 viewsmagicdaps10

Hopefully it's a left back and centre half, think these are priorities at present.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:21 - Jan 24 with 1810 viewsBadlands

I read that Christie has moved his family to Swansea.
Looks like he's expecting to be with us next season.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:22 - Jan 24 with 1806 viewsOptimisticJack

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:10 - Jan 24 by magicdaps10

Hopefully it's a left back and centre half, think these are priorities at present.

Ryan Manning is having an excellent season.
However in my opinion he has been playing out of position.
He is a natural left wing back.
Play him in that position and sign a ball playing centre half to replace him and that should be sufficient.

Optimisticjack

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:27 - Jan 24 with 1780 viewsraynor94

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:22 - Jan 24 by OptimisticJack

Ryan Manning is having an excellent season.
However in my opinion he has been playing out of position.
He is a natural left wing back.
Play him in that position and sign a ball playing centre half to replace him and that should be sufficient.

I don't think there's any doubt Darling is coming in this week

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:47 - Jan 24 with 1731 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:27 - Jan 24 by raynor94

Hope so.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:53 - Jan 24 with 1716 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:27 - Jan 24 by raynor94

What makes you think that I read a report somewhere that we had moved on from that one due to price.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 17:53 - Jan 24 with 1513 viewsmax936

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 14:21 - Jan 24 by Badlands

I read that Christie has moved his family to Swansea.
Looks like he's expecting to be with us next season.

Really hope so, the boy is class.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 17:56 - Jan 24 with 1501 viewsChief

The trust's recent meeting minutes note that any remaining signings are likely to be loans.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 17:58 - Jan 24 with 1477 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 17:56 - Jan 24 by Chief

The trust's recent meeting minutes note that any remaining signings are likely to be loans.

Looks like we’ve stuck our necks out again 😉

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:18 - Jan 24 with 1414 viewsAirHawk22

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 17:56 - Jan 24 by Chief

I can’t see how the trust would know anything about Swans business tbh.
They are hardly chums with the Americans.
Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:25 - Jan 24 with 1386 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:18 - Jan 24 by AirHawk22

The trust seem to be more involved with more important issues these days.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:29 - Jan 24 with 1379 viewsChief

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:18 - Jan 24 by AirHawk22

No, but they did say the CEO (Winter) is quite transparent in the same minutes. And he's the one who'd have more detail over specific transfer details.

Interestingly there was also this:"Jake went home once games started to be postponed. I stated once more my disappointment
at the absence of a club board meeting and the lack of any financial information. His reply was that it was out of
his pay grade to influence! He will report it though"

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:31 - Jan 24 with 1373 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:29 - Jan 24 by Chief

No, but they did say the CEO (Winter) is quite transparent in the same minutes. And he's the one who'd have more detail over specific transfer details.

Interestingly there was also this:"Jake went home once games started to be postponed. I stated once more my disappointment
at the absence of a club board meeting and the lack of any financial information. His reply was that it was out of
his pay grade to influence! He will report it though"

Cant imagine why he was here then ?
But seriously I would imagine the lines of communication were open daily on the ever evolving situation.

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:44 - Jan 24 with 1327 viewsraynor94

I think I'll go with Keith's version

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:52 - Jan 24 with 1294 viewsChief

Swansea City now very close to securing those two signings on 18:44 - Jan 24 by raynor94

I think I'll go with Keith's version

I don't think it necessarily deviates from what the trust said does it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024