Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson birthday party in 2020 19:09 - Jan 24 with 4303 viewsKeithHaynes

His Mrs arranged a party in June for thirty people apparently.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 19:17 - Jan 24 with 2054 viewsGoldenBear

He'll be gone by the end of the week if true.
Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 19:52 - Jan 24 with 2018 viewsmajorraglan

No 10 have said “staff had "gathered briefly" to "wish the prime minister a happy birthday", adding that he had been there "for less than 10 minutes". They seem to have a lot of these short get togethers.

Seems there was also a second party, for relatives etc, the location of the s in dispute - ITN say its in the residence and No10 say garden.

Umm, who to believe? It’s a p... take, so many breaches of the regs it’s unreal. There’s complete disregard for the rules and contempt for us.
Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 19:53 - Jan 24 with 2017 viewsWingstandwood

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 19:17 - Jan 24 by GoldenBear

He'll be gone by the end of the week if true.

Yep, if true! He is toast, what an utterly incompetent clown if he broke his own governments rules.

But what makes it worse is he is the Prime Minister. That aside, anyone who gathered unnecessarily in mass during lockdown or when there was no vaccine developed whether that be to protest or to have a p1ss up should be ashamed of themselves. #NoLivesMattered to them!

Argus!

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 20:33 - Jan 24 with 1980 viewsPawelAbbott

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 19:53 - Jan 24 by Wingstandwood

Yep, if true! He is toast, what an utterly incompetent clown if he broke his own governments rules.

But what makes it worse is he is the Prime Minister. That aside, anyone who gathered unnecessarily in mass during lockdown or when there was no vaccine developed whether that be to protest or to have a p1ss up should be ashamed of themselves. #NoLivesMattered to them!

Having only just recovered from it you would think he would have taken it a bit more seriously.
Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 20:37 - Jan 24 with 1975 viewsLuther27

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 20:33 - Jan 24 by PawelAbbott

Having only just recovered from it you would think he would have taken it a bit more seriously.

It must have affected his brain more seriously than we thought.
Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 20:37 - Jan 24 with 1974 viewsWingstandwood

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 20:33 - Jan 24 by PawelAbbott

It does rather look like this story could very well be true because The Daily Mail is reporting it! So It does rather look like an upcoming vote of confidence deciding against him or his resignation before one imo.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 20:38]

Argus!

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 20:39 - Jan 24 with 1962 viewsWingstandwood

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 20:37 - Jan 24 by Wingstandwood

It does rather look like this story could very well be true because The Daily Mail is reporting it! So It does rather look like an upcoming vote of confidence deciding against him or his resignation before one imo.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 20:38]

Utterly staggering!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10436561/Boris-Johnson-lockdown-BIRTHDA

Argus!

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:00 - Jan 24 with 1930 viewsbuilthjack

Party after party after party.
Ordinary folk couldn't even see their dying family.
If he had any decency whatsoever he would go and resign from politics forever.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 21:01]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:11 - Jan 24 with 1910 viewsBoundy

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:00 - Jan 24 by builthjack

Meanwhile we stood yards apart from my mum in laws grave ( no indoor service ) & unable as a family to say our goodbyes properly . Shameful

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:12 - Jan 24 with 1908 viewsFlashberryjack

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:00 - Jan 24 by builthjack

You are only saying that because you weren't invited.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:25 - Jan 24 with 1894 viewsAjack_Kerouac

It seems that Corona Virus has been used as a tool for political suppression of the Left's opponents, how else does anyone explain the selective punishments.

How can somebody be for the removal of Boris for breaking the rules
yet against the removal of Starmer / Drakeford etc.

It is exactly the same in America.

I have always despised bent refs.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:26 - Jan 24 with 1895 viewsbuilthjack

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:12 - Jan 24 by Flashberryjack

You are only saying that because you weren't invited.

See Boundys post.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:06 - Jan 24 with 1849 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 21:11 - Jan 24 by Boundy

Meanwhile we stood yards apart from my mum in laws grave ( no indoor service ) & unable as a family to say our goodbyes properly . Shameful

Johnson is not a fit and proper person to be the Prime Minister.

Beware of the Risen People

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:31 - Jan 24 with 1826 viewsKilkennyjack

😳

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:38 - Jan 24 with 1813 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:06 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson is not a fit and proper person to be the Prime Minister.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:48 - Jan 24 with 1797 viewsmajorraglan

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:38 - Jan 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

It’s not even close to what’s taken place in Downing Street.

I think Drakeford was wrong to be mask-less at the Diwali event, but it’s been stated because food and drink were being served at the event masks weren’t needed. In England there were much looser rules and this wouldn’t have raised an eye brow.

Whatever, it’s nowhere near the escapades of Boris which took place when we were under much stricter rules.
Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:52 - Jan 24 with 1786 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:48 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

It’s not even close to what’s taken place in Downing Street.

I think Drakeford was wrong to be mask-less at the Diwali event, but it’s been stated because food and drink were being served at the event masks weren’t needed. In England there were much looser rules and this wouldn’t have raised an eye brow.

Whatever, it’s nowhere near the escapades of Boris which took place when we were under much stricter rules.

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:53 - Jan 24 with 1780 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Does it look like he's eating to you?

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:57 - Jan 24 with 1768 viewsmajorraglan

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:53 - Jan 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

Does it look like he's eating to you?

No and I didn’t say he was, I merely highlighted the response that was given when this was raised in November. I said in my opinion he should have been wearing a mask.

Even if Drakeford was in the wrong, it doesn’t come close to the catalogue of breaches we’ve seen from Boris.
Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 23:03 - Jan 24 with 1765 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 22:57 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

No and I didn’t say he was, I merely highlighted the response that was given when this was raised in November. I said in my opinion he should have been wearing a mask.

Even if Drakeford was in the wrong, it doesn’t come close to the catalogue of breaches we’ve seen from Boris.

That's right, defend what you claim is indefensible...in the context of Johnson.
Let everyone know that you don't give a shite about the act, it is just that you hate Johnson, hate Tories and will use any excuse to vent your spleen.
That's right...

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 23:20 - Jan 24 with 1745 viewsmajorraglan

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 23:03 - Jan 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

That's right, defend what you claim is indefensible...in the context of Johnson.
Let everyone know that you don't give a shite about the act, it is just that you hate Johnson, hate Tories and will use any excuse to vent your spleen.
That's right...

I said I thought he was wrong to be mask-less, you’ll see it in my post if you can take your blinkers off.

I don’t hate Johnson and I don’t hate the Conservatives, it’s just that I’ve lived my life by a set of principles which include honesty, integrity and respect and I see them in pretty short supply with Boris a significant number of his entourage. I see the same deficiencies in politicians from other parties.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 23:20]
Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 23:54 - Jan 24 with 1711 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 23:20 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

I said I thought he was wrong to be mask-less, you’ll see it in my post if you can take your blinkers off.

I don’t hate Johnson and I don’t hate the Conservatives, it’s just that I’ve lived my life by a set of principles which include honesty, integrity and respect and I see them in pretty short supply with Boris a significant number of his entourage. I see the same deficiencies in politicians from other parties.

I hate Johnson and i think he will eventually be jailed.

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 00:03 - Jan 25 with 1700 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 00:16 - Jan 25 with 1686 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 23:20 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

...but you only call for the removal of Boris, Drakeford you are perfectly fine with...did I get that right, you are not calling for Drakeford to resign?
...and the other posters on this thread who love Drakeford are not calling for him to step down either...

...despite Drakeford being guilty of exactly the same thing as Boris, namely that he implemented lockdown rules on us, which he then ignored.

If you aren't calling for Drakeford to step down as well then you have no business attributing the qualities of; principles, honesty, integrity and respect...to yourself.
No business.

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 00:17 - Jan 25 with 1684 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Johnson birthday party in 2020 on 23:54 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

I hate Johnson and i think he will eventually be jailed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024