Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin' s match day interviews 10:29 - Jan 26 with 854 viewsonehunglow

How does he across ,readers ?
To neutrals and us

What impression does he give

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Martin' s match day interviews on 10:42 - Jan 26 with 833 viewsWhiterockin

TBH in my opinion it makes no difference how he comes across, its what happens on the pitch that matters. You could have a real smartly dressed charmer and it would mean nothing if his team did not perform.

But to answer your question. Relaxed, confident.
Martin' s match day interviews on 10:51 - Jan 26 with 807 viewsonehunglow

Martin' s match day interviews on 10:42 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

TBH in my opinion it makes no difference how he comes across, its what happens on the pitch that matters. You could have a real smartly dressed charmer and it would mean nothing if his team did not perform.

But to answer your question. Relaxed, confident.

More of less as I see him.
Smooth and ,at face value,supportive of his charges

He is ,IMO, a brilliant poker player in the making as he speaks very carefully and he has clearly been coached himself.

He is controlled and probably controlling.

Few managers say what they think more what the fans want to hear.

What was he described Paterson;fantastic personal wasnt it.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 10:52]

Martin' s match day interviews on 12:20 - Jan 26 with 738 viewsguthrieintherain

Martin' s match day interviews on 10:51 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

More of less as I see him.
Smooth and ,at face value,supportive of his charges

He is ,IMO, a brilliant poker player in the making as he speaks very carefully and he has clearly been coached himself.

He is controlled and probably controlling.

Few managers say what they think more what the fans want to hear.

What was he described Paterson;fantastic personal wasnt it.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 10:52]

Comes across relaxed but does not matter really as long as we are playing well and improving which we are.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Martin' s match day interviews on 13:16 - Jan 26 with 699 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin' s match day interviews on 12:20 - Jan 26 by guthrieintherain

Comes across relaxed but does not matter really as long as we are playing well and improving which we are.

Are we though?

25 games into the season now. Let’s split that in half..

First 13 games: 17 points (1.30 Points per game)
Next 12 games: 15 points (1.25 Points per game)

Currently we are on course to have a worse last 13 games than our first set of 13.

We can only better our first 13 games by beating Hull away next, anything else would return a worse points haul.

Win it and we improve to 1.38. That 0.08 improvement equates to about 2 points extra (slightly less) over the course of the rest of the season; so in terms of an improvement, even if we win the next game, it will only be a microscopic one in terms of results.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Martin' s match day interviews on 16:04 - Jan 26 with 650 viewsonehunglow

Martin' s match day interviews on 13:16 - Jan 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Are we though?

25 games into the season now. Let’s split that in half..

First 13 games: 17 points (1.30 Points per game)
Next 12 games: 15 points (1.25 Points per game)

Currently we are on course to have a worse last 13 games than our first set of 13.

We can only better our first 13 games by beating Hull away next, anything else would return a worse points haul.

Win it and we improve to 1.38. That 0.08 improvement equates to about 2 points extra (slightly less) over the course of the rest of the season; so in terms of an improvement, even if we win the next game, it will only be a microscopic one in terms of results.

Think we are but still play about at the back when no need to invite pressure .
Christie is a good acquisition and we should move heaven and earth to keep him .
A real physical and skilful player we have not had for many years

Martin stating Paterson was fantastic as player and a person tells yiu all you need to know .

Martin' s match day interviews on 17:03 - Jan 26 with 623 viewsReslovenSwan1

Martin' s match day interviews on 16:04 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

Think we are but still play about at the back when no need to invite pressure .
Christie is a good acquisition and we should move heaven and earth to keep him .
A real physical and skilful player we have not had for many years

Martin stating Paterson was fantastic as player and a person tells yiu all you need to know .

Patterson must be a bit dim. He has boxed himself into a corner. His options are reducing day by day. If he wants a move he is best served by playing and scoring. Swansea must be straight and consistent until he has figured out the bleeding obvious for himself.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Martin' s match day interviews on 18:30 - Jan 26 with 579 viewsmax936

I don't watch them, didn't watch Coopers either, well rarely, don't think I've watched any of Martin's except when he first came here.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Martin' s match day interviews on 18:33 - Jan 26 with 578 viewsWhiterockin

Martin' s match day interviews on 17:03 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Patterson must be a bit dim. He has boxed himself into a corner. His options are reducing day by day. If he wants a move he is best served by playing and scoring. Swansea must be straight and consistent until he has figured out the bleeding obvious for himself.

The club are playing a blinder with Patterson, yes he snookered himself, but the club have put the ball in his court. He wants to move for more money so isn't playing, not good sign for any club wanting him. He thought he would go for free and get a signing on fee, nope if he goes we want a fee, so no signing on fee. If he can't get a club he has to stay and face the Swans supporters, animosity won't last long if he stays and plays well. RM said its up to Patterson if he stays or goes, leaving a door open to complete his contract here. Its a lesson to other players, don't mess with us you will not win.
Login to get fewer ads

Martin' s match day interviews on 19:12 - Jan 26 with 552 viewsmax936

Martin' s match day interviews on 18:33 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

The club are playing a blinder with Patterson, yes he snookered himself, but the club have put the ball in his court. He wants to move for more money so isn't playing, not good sign for any club wanting him. He thought he would go for free and get a signing on fee, nope if he goes we want a fee, so no signing on fee. If he can't get a club he has to stay and face the Swans supporters, animosity won't last long if he stays and plays well. RM said its up to Patterson if he stays or goes, leaving a door open to complete his contract here. Its a lesson to other players, don't mess with us you will not win.

Whilst I agree, my thoughts are that I don't want him here now, refusing to play as got to be a massive no no, in my opinion.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Martin' s match day interviews on 20:01 - Jan 26 with 523 viewsWhiterockin

Martin' s match day interviews on 19:12 - Jan 26 by max936

Whilst I agree, my thoughts are that I don't want him here now, refusing to play as got to be a massive no no, in my opinion.

This is how it is all the harder for Patterson, he's burnt his bridges.
Martin' s match day interviews on 20:04 - Jan 26 with 514 viewsKeithHaynes

Martin' s match day interviews on 18:33 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

And that in a nutshell is it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Martin' s match day interviews on 23:22 - Jan 26 with 453 viewsSTID2017

Martin' s match day interviews on 19:12 - Jan 26 by max936

I for one will be happy to see him return to the fold on Saturday and click with Piroe again.
Yes he dropped a big changer, but don't think the club has covered themselves in glory either.
Getting him to knuckle down and play as well as he was previously from now until the end of the season would be the best result for all concerned

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Martin' s match day interviews on 00:19 - Jan 27 with 427 viewsReslovenSwan1

Martin' s match day interviews on 23:22 - Jan 26 by STID2017

I for one will be happy to see him return to the fold on Saturday and click with Piroe again.
Yes he dropped a big changer, but don't think the club has covered themselves in glory either.
Getting him to knuckle down and play as well as he was previously from now until the end of the season would be the best result for all concerned

I disagree a transfer would be a lot cleaner. WBA fans are not so happy and need appeasing. They can throw a £1.5m log on the stove fire to warm up the campers ad make a midlander happy and feel at home and loved.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024