Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him 17:15 - Jan 27 with 931 viewsSwansIndependent

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him 27th Jan 2022 17:12
Nobody is as more pleased as me I can tell you. And why is that ? Well, the name Jay Fulton, a player who wasn’t going to feature for the swans this season seems he may stay. Okay, that’s possibly. This after Russell Martin admitted he had spoken to players who would not be featuring or not in his plans this season. 0

Jay Fulton analysed, it doesn’t make sense, click above.
Tripperery below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 19:21 - Jan 27 with 694 viewsraynor94

Seems like Jay is buying into the Martin revolution

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 19:25 - Jan 27 with 684 viewsKeithHaynes

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 19:21 - Jan 27 by raynor94

I get the feeling he may well have cocked up initially and now see’s the benefits of being a leader.
Could be better than any Man City loan signing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 19:29 - Jan 27 with 663 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 19:25 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

I get the feeling he may well have cocked up initially and now see’s the benefits of being a leader.
Could be better than any Man City loan signing.

I’ve a lot of time for Fulton. Shows leadership and pops up with the odd goal. Hope he stays

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 19:51 - Jan 27 with 602 viewsonehunglow

Why try to bring in players that are injured,recovered injured,problematic,on loan kids when you have a proven good pro like Jay.
It show shocking judgement IMO that he was marginalised in the first place.

Keep him .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:09 - Jan 27 with 566 viewsvetchonian

maybe Martin is learning after all

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:13 - Jan 27 with 548 viewsKeithHaynes

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:09 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

Something was drastically amiss between August and now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:21 - Jan 27 with 522 viewsraynor94

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:09 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

Of course it was Martin's fault

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:28 - Jan 27 with 503 viewsvetchonian

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:21 - Jan 27 by raynor94

Of course it was Martin's fault

is he related?
our last two managers rated him ....Potter started using him before Celina...
My opinion is Fulton didn't play by numbers and was instrumental in the "player plan" which won the Bristol City game...so Martin froze him out...despite that I suspect he has knuckled down in training and shown recently when needed he can be called on.

Login to get fewer ads

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:41 - Jan 27 with 473 viewsguthrieintherain

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 19:21 - Jan 27 by raynor94

Maybe he is but if he is on a 2 and a half year contract on 40k a month and refusing to move Martin has little choice but to give him a chance.

Looks like Patterson and Dhanda will go
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 20:42]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:52 - Jan 27 with 442 viewsvetchonian

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:41 - Jan 27 by guthrieintherain

Maybe he is but if he is on a 2 and a half year contract on 40k a month and refusing to move Martin has little choice but to give him a chance.

Looks like Patterson and Dhanda will go
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 20:42]

so Fulton is to Martin as Ayew to Cooper

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:56 - Jan 27 with 433 viewsguthrieintherain

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:52 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

so Fulton is to Martin as Ayew to Cooper

Not really no Ayew was on 320 grand a month.
The highest paid player in the Championship.

8 times Fultons wage and fitted into Coopers style.

I am sure Martin would have loved to have him
in the side though along with Conor and the 20.milloon pound centre back Palace bought of Chelsea.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 21:12]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:57 - Jan 27 with 432 viewsjasper_T

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:28 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

is he related?
our last two managers rated him ....Potter started using him before Celina...
My opinion is Fulton didn't play by numbers and was instrumental in the "player plan" which won the Bristol City game...so Martin froze him out...despite that I suspect he has knuckled down in training and shown recently when needed he can be called on.

Think your memory's playing tricks. Potter used him early on, then he struggled to get into the starting 11 ahead of George Byers (and Fer on rare occasions he was fit) after the turn of the year. Celina played the whole season apart from illness/injury, and when he was out McBurnie played as the 10.

Fulton's main problem is that we bought 3 players in his position in the summer, Grimes didn't leave, and Smith is Martin's mate. Don't have to fall out with the manager to see limited gametime in those circumstances.

Would be lovely if we could shift him. Big wages for a soon-28 year old with one good season for us in his career. Little surprise no one close to matching what we're paying him. His agent's worked wonders. Was getting annual increases for a while, making 1 or 2 senior cameos a year.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 20:57]
Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 21:07 - Jan 27 with 410 viewsvetchonian

Jay Fulton latest as another player see’s the door slightly open for him on 20:57 - Jan 27 by jasper_T

Think your memory's playing tricks. Potter used him early on, then he struggled to get into the starting 11 ahead of George Byers (and Fer on rare occasions he was fit) after the turn of the year. Celina played the whole season apart from illness/injury, and when he was out McBurnie played as the 10.

Fulton's main problem is that we bought 3 players in his position in the summer, Grimes didn't leave, and Smith is Martin's mate. Don't have to fall out with the manager to see limited gametime in those circumstances.

Would be lovely if we could shift him. Big wages for a soon-28 year old with one good season for us in his career. Little surprise no one close to matching what we're paying him. His agent's worked wonders. Was getting annual increases for a while, making 1 or 2 senior cameos a year.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 20:57]

I stand corrected Jasper...it catching this memory trick playing....lots of it on here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024