Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham in trouble... 16:53 - Jan 29 with 1077 viewsCatullus

Their fans have been throwing things at officials despite them winning 2 nil. Now the lino that has been hit twice has left the stadium and the 4th official has taken over.

That's not all, there have been several incidents today including a flare being thrown onto the pitch at Millwall. WBA fans not happy, apparently they've been rubbish today again.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rotherham in trouble... on 17:00 - Jan 29 with 1044 viewsTreforys_Jack

Something about Bayo getting abused as well.
Rotherham in trouble... on 17:03 - Jan 29 with 1032 viewsCatullus

The police have said that nationally there have been a lot more football related incidents this season. It's not good.

Jeff Stelling even had a rant and said these people aren't fans if they cannot accept their team losing, he actually called them idiots.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rotherham in trouble... on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 958 viewsbuilthjack

Too many on the Coke. Not the bottled kind.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rotherham in trouble... on 18:08 - Jan 29 with 922 viewsLohengrin

Rotherham in trouble... on 17:43 - Jan 29 by builthjack

Too many on the Coke. Not the bottled kind.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rotherham in trouble... on 00:13 - Jan 30 with 757 viewsKeithHaynes

Possibly as well, too much emphasis on things that were never an issue ten years ago.

There was the Fulham game in midweek which was stopped for ages because a spectator was taken ill. At no point was the spectator on the pitch, interfering with play or affecting the game. Why would the game be stopped if it doesn’t affect his care whilst being ill.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rotherham in trouble... on 00:23 - Jan 30 with 742 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fling when you’re winning , you only …………….

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rotherham in trouble... on 01:16 - Jan 30 with 703 viewshowenjack

Rotherham in trouble... on 00:13 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Possibly as well, too much emphasis on things that were never an issue ten years ago.

There was the Fulham game in midweek which was stopped for ages because a spectator was taken ill. At no point was the spectator on the pitch, interfering with play or affecting the game. Why would the game be stopped if it doesn’t affect his care whilst being ill.

3 more emergency crowd incidents today in the efl.
Rotherham in trouble... on 08:09 - Jan 30 with 643 views1983

Hardly surprising really with the big increase in trouble at football due to the last 2 years a lot of bottled up anger, youngsters getting stabbed to death on a weekly basis there does seem to be a lot of don't give a fluck attitude around now

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham in trouble... on 09:56 - Jan 30 with 588 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rotherham in trouble... on 00:23 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Fling when you’re winning , you only …………….

Awwww come on mun!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024