Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. 21:35 - Feb 23 with 738 viewsLohengrin

Trump was a wildly imperfect instrument, but if you want to understand 2016, and possibly/probably the next election, you need to pay close attention to what Bannon had to say at Oxford.

If you find fault, have a critique, chip in.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 23:21 - Feb 23 with 669 viewsDr_Parnassus

Fantastic, nobody can find fault, ill save them the time.

In fact, since then a lot of it is now fact.

Excellent foresight and perfect analysis.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 08:54 - Feb 24 with 618 viewsCatullus

I thought anybody who was paying attention knew that the global financial system was entirely corrupt? The elites have always run it for their benefit. The fact still is that people who have more wealth than they can ever spend are moving further ahead (financially) and the wealth gap is still increasing.

I have posted before about the utterly ridiculous state of national debt across the world and asked who it is owed to? A massive chunk of UK national debt is owed to the BoE. But even then other countries own our debts and we in turn own other countries debts, its all a scam.

You might be forgiven for thinking tht a billionaire businessman is part of that elite though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 10:09 - Feb 24 with 603 viewsDr_Parnassus

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 08:54 - Feb 24 by Catullus

I thought anybody who was paying attention knew that the global financial system was entirely corrupt? The elites have always run it for their benefit. The fact still is that people who have more wealth than they can ever spend are moving further ahead (financially) and the wealth gap is still increasing.

I have posted before about the utterly ridiculous state of national debt across the world and asked who it is owed to? A massive chunk of UK national debt is owed to the BoE. But even then other countries own our debts and we in turn own other countries debts, its all a scam.

You might be forgiven for thinking tht a billionaire businessman is part of that elite though.

Billionaire!

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 10:18 - Feb 24 with 598 viewsCatullus

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 10:09 - Feb 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Billionaire!

Well Forbes estimates him at 2.5 billion but we know from his former accountants that he isn't always truthful with his declarations.

What do you think he's worth?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 10:31 - Feb 24 with 594 viewsDr_Parnassus

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 10:18 - Feb 24 by Catullus

Well Forbes estimates him at 2.5 billion but we know from his former accountants that he isn't always truthful with his declarations.

For some reason you don’t seem to be talking about Steve Bannon.

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 11:41 - Feb 24 with 576 viewsCatullus

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 10:31 - Feb 24 by Dr_Parnassus

For some reason you don’t seem to be talking about Steve Bannon.

Bannon was talking about Trump, about the elites who have run the world so badly. Are you suggesting I'm hijacking the thread?

If I make a post about a subject, do you talk about me or the subject of my post?

If you want to talk about Bannon though, how do you feel about him voicing support for Putin because Putin is "anti woke" and has a long history of anti LGBTQ politics?
If Trump were still POTUS would he be happy with Bannon's stance?

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 11:49 - Feb 24 with 569 viewsDr_Parnassus

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 11:41 - Feb 24 by Catullus

Bannon was talking about Trump, about the elites who have run the world so badly. Are you suggesting I'm hijacking the thread?

If I make a post about a subject, do you talk about me or the subject of my post?

If you want to talk about Bannon though, how do you feel about him voicing support for Putin because Putin is "anti woke" and has a long history of anti LGBTQ politics?
If Trump were still POTUS would he be happy with Bannon's stance?

No idea what you are talking about now.

The video is Steve Bannon talking for over an hour and you are talking about Trump being the elite and running a country badly? You are obsessed.

You have said you know nothing about American politics, so to make the leap that he is referring to Trump (when he isn’t) is bizarre.

Question for you…

Do you realise that American middle and lower classes have never been richer than under Trump’s administration don’t you?

You won’t hear that in the media you read of course, but did you realise that?

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 23:04 - Feb 24 with 498 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Always useful to look at these things after a few years. The substance of some of this has been seen in the pandemic e.g. the continued growth of the wealth of the elite against a background of massive national debt growth.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 00:11 - Feb 25 with 469 viewsTummer_from_Texas

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 10:18 - Feb 24 by Catullus

About $1 billion less than he was worth in 2016.

Unlike every other POTUS in recent history who used the office to increase their wealth by tens or even hundreds of millions, Trump wasn't in it for that.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 11:59 - Feb 25 with 407 viewsCatullus

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 11:49 - Feb 24 by Dr_Parnassus

No idea what you are talking about now.

The video is Steve Bannon talking for over an hour and you are talking about Trump being the elite and running a country badly? You are obsessed.

You have said you know nothing about American politics, so to make the leap that he is referring to Trump (when he isn’t) is bizarre.

Question for you…

Do you realise that American middle and lower classes have never been richer than under Trump’s administration don’t you?

You won’t hear that in the media you read of course, but did you realise that?

You've lost it pal. I suggested Trump was part of the elite and so part of the problem. It wasn't all about Trump, as you seem to believe. It was about the global elites that BANNON was talking about.

Out of interest, which media do you think I read, as in, do you think I only read one source?

It's not ALL about Trump. And you call me obsessed.

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 12:15 - Feb 25 with 394 viewsLohengrin

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 11:59 - Feb 25 by Catullus

You've lost it pal. I suggested Trump was part of the elite and so part of the problem. It wasn't all about Trump, as you seem to believe. It was about the global elites that BANNON was talking about.

Out of interest, which media do you think I read, as in, do you think I only read one source?

Despite his wealth I don’t imagine Trump was ever regarded as being within the Pale by the actual east coast elite, the actual new world blue-bloods.

An absence of breeding, way too nouveau riche. Too ostentatious, too ill-mannered, a boor. For saying that Trump has always revelled in that outsider status.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 12:16 - Feb 25 with 393 viewsDr_Parnassus

A vote for Trump was a howl of dissatisfaction. on 11:59 - Feb 25 by Catullus

Lost what?

I didn’t mention Trump, you did.

Being part of the problem would mean he was exacerbating the issue. Where as under his Presidenxe the lower and middle classes were the richest they have ever been.

How is that part of the problem?

No idea what media you read. I am assuming you go to Google, type in “Trump bad” and see what comes up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024