Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... 09:57 - Mar 11 with 1336 viewstheloneranger

Not surprised, but no extra ban for appealing it.

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/2022/03/11/ryan-manning-red-card-appeal-unsuccessful/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 09:58 - Mar 11 with 1318 viewsonehunglow

Moving on...

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:06 - Mar 11 with 1313 viewsDr_Parnassus

Should never have appealed, chance of winning that must have been pretty much zero.

But at least they didn’t extend it so no harm done.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:11 - Mar 11 with 1293 viewsonehunglow

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:06 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Should never have appealed, chance of winning that must have been pretty much zero.

At first sight,didnt think it was a red but Im biased ,like all fans and it probably was BUT we don't really get on with official .Bizarre really as we are the most effete bullies possible.
What irks me is that it give Russ another excuse for another abject defeat.

Fulham were good ,of course they were, but they will come crashing down again next year.

You drying out down there?

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:13 - Mar 11 with 1298 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:11 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

At first sight,didnt think it was a red but Im biased ,like all fans and it probably was BUT we don't really get on with official .Bizarre really as we are the most effete bullies possible.

Fulham were good ,of course they were, but they will come crashing down again next year.

Fulham were pretty useless first half and only looked good against 10 men after we gifted then the goal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:21 - Mar 11 with 1269 viewsonehunglow

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:13 - Mar 11 by felixstowe_jack

Fulham were pretty useless first half and only looked good against 10 men after we gifted then the goal.

Yep.
They might have been in second gear though.

That said,Martin's comments prior to the game must have build them up whilst knocking our lads down. The last thing a manager should do is to build up the opposition before a game. We should not be in awe of anyone. Martin is so very wrong.

Half time talk should have seen us tighten up and simply at back and let them have the ball but Martin doesn't like this.

Nowt wrong with backs against the wall

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:36 - Mar 11 with 1269 viewsGixerJack

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:21 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

Yep.
They might have been in second gear though.

That said,Martin's comments prior to the game must have build them up whilst knocking our lads down. The last thing a manager should do is to build up the opposition before a game. We should not be in awe of anyone. Martin is so very wrong.

Half time talk should have seen us tighten up and simply at back and let them have the ball but Martin doesn't like this.

Nowt wrong with backs against the wall

What’s the point of shutting up shop when you’re a goal down after 15 seconds of the restart? Anything he said at half time would have been void.

Moreover how much of the ball should we let them have? They scored 5 goals
Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 11:10 - Mar 11 with 1228 viewsmagicdaps10

Not Suprised.

By all accounts it was no chance of it being extended so was a shot to nothing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 11:28 - Mar 11 with 1210 viewsBadlands

It was unnecessary, it was reckless it was Manning.
If the guy was as generally effective as Tommy Smith or Norman Hunter I could excuse him but he isn’t and I don’t.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 11:40 - Mar 11 with 1197 viewspencoedjack

If that tackle was on Manning he'd still be rolling about now.

I find his play acting very embarrassing to our football club.
Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 11:41 - Mar 11 with 1196 viewsKeithHaynes

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:06 - Mar 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Not sure they can extend it on a four game ban. Could be wrong mate but that’s how I understand it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 12:01 - Mar 11 with 1160 viewsonehunglow

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:36 - Mar 11 by GixerJack

What’s the point of shutting up shop when you’re a goal down after 15 seconds of the restart? Anything he said at half time would have been void.

Moreover how much of the ball should we let them have? They scored 5 goals

Read it again,Champ.
If you're gonna have a go,prepare .

Half time team talk....Just what did Russy say to our lads. Probably keep it the same.

Point is ...you're down to ten men,no defender of any stature to handle Nitrovic so do not give the ball away 5 BLUDDY YARDS IN FRON T OF YOUR OWN GOAL. Right from the start of the second half. We have not played for 90 mins in any game this season.

Fisher...BE STRONG and get stuck in.

But no

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 12:34 - Mar 11 with 1140 viewsCatullus

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:11 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

That's harsh, OHL. We were doing OK when 11 v 11. It was after the red card and another tragic mistake at the back that we started to look bad. Even then we didn't give up and got a goal back against a pretty dominant team who are well clear at the top.

That they will come crashing down again is irrelevant as one of the promoted teams always comes back down and the step up gets harder every year.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 12:36 - Mar 11 with 1129 viewsonehunglow

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 12:34 - Mar 11 by Catullus

That's harsh, OHL. We were doing OK when 11 v 11. It was after the red card and another tragic mistake at the back that we started to look bad. Even then we didn't give up and got a goal back against a pretty dominant team who are well clear at the top.

That they will come crashing down again is irrelevant as one of the promoted teams always comes back down and the step up gets harder every year.

Harsh or not Cat. These are harsh times

You will note however my latest comments to matters having gone one man down and how we should have started the second half.
We do not play for 90 mins .

Basic stuff

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 13:36 - Mar 11 with 1078 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 12:34 - Mar 11 by Catullus

We were well in the game, I don't care what anyone says, Manning's red changed it completely. To say anything differently is just bonkers. The one thing that doesn't sit right with me was how quickly the ref came running g over with his red card already out, it was almost premeditated. I don't usually go for this anti Swansea bias, but something wasn't right, it was like he couldn't wait.
Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 16:33 - Mar 11 with 1005 viewstheloneranger

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 13:36 - Mar 11 by Treforys_Jack

We were well in the game, I don't care what anyone says, Manning's red changed it completely. To say anything differently is just bonkers. The one thing that doesn't sit right with me was how quickly the ref came running g over with his red card already out, it was almost premeditated. I don't usually go for this anti Swansea bias, but something wasn't right, it was like he couldn't wait.

A voice in his ear??

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 16:44 - Mar 11 with 998 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 16:33 - Mar 11 by theloneranger

A voice in his ear??

Or prior to the game maybe.
Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 17:20 - Mar 11 with 987 viewsTreforys_Jack

Club now charged with failing to control players following the red card. An absolute joke.
Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 17:29 - Mar 11 with 983 viewsmax936

No surprise there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 17:29 - Mar 11 with 982 viewsgrabsplatter

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 17:20 - Mar 11 by Treforys_Jack

Club now charged with failing to control players following the red card. An absolute joke.

That's nonsense tbf, I've seen far worse go unpunished
Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 17:36 - Mar 11 with 979 viewsmax936

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 11:40 - Mar 11 by pencoedjack

If that tackle was on Manning he'd still be rolling about now.

I find his play acting very embarrassing to our football club.

Chico was the best we've had, by far he was brilliant, can still see Fat Sam laughing at him

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 17:44 - Mar 11 with 972 viewsmax936

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 11:28 - Mar 11 by Badlands

It was unnecessary, it was reckless it was Manning.
If the guy was as generally effective as Tommy Smith or Norman Hunter I could excuse him but he isn’t and I don’t.

The days of Norman and Tommy have long gone and for the better.

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 17:48 - Mar 11 with 968 viewsmax936

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 16:33 - Mar 11 by theloneranger

A voice in his ear??

From Woolmer without a doubt, thought it at the time and still think it, they're on comms so its easy to do.

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 18:17 - Mar 11 with 942 viewsangryjack

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 10:13 - Mar 11 by felixstowe_jack

Fulham were not useless,they had a game plan and knew we would have a lot of the ball but do nothing with it so sat deep and let us have it,and would counter when they won it back,may make them look crap because they let us have it knowing we wouldn't hurt them,with all the ball we had they still had best couple chances first half.
Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 18:51 - Mar 11 with 911 viewstheloneranger

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 17:20 - Mar 11 by Treforys_Jack

"Swansea also now face the prospect of a further sanction.

In a social media post the FA alleged Swansea "failed to ensure its players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion during the 42nd minute".

The Swans have until Wednesday, 16 March to respond to the charge."

Ryan Manning red card appeal unsuccessful ... on 19:27 - Mar 11 with 899 viewsTenbySwan

The mele started with Fulham players running over pushing Manning and telling him to F off the field.

The only players I saw speaking to the ref where Manning who was in disbelief and captain Grimes. Both appeared polite.

But no doubt we will be found guilty whatever defence is put forward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024