Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Rotten state of football 13:37 - Mar 13 with 1369 viewsCatullus

The bit at the end might strike a chord with some of us!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/roman-abramovich-and-chelsea-symbolise-the-

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Rotten state of football on 13:40 - Mar 13 with 1355 viewsonehunglow

World Cup given to Putin and then to Qatar.

say no more

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Rotten state of football on 15:44 - Mar 13 with 1307 viewsKeithHaynes

I would imagine Chelsea’s players will all chip in for a whip round for the bus driver next away game.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Rotten state of football on 16:20 - Mar 13 with 1278 viewsonehunglow

The Rotten state of football on 15:44 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

I would imagine Chelsea’s players will all chip in for a whip round for the bus driver next away game.

Can I say Chelsea are a filthy club reborn out of the blood and guts of a corrupt oligarch.

The Rotten state of football on 16:23 - Mar 13 with 1274 viewsKeithHaynes

The Rotten state of football on 16:20 - Mar 13 by onehunglow

Can I say Chelsea are a filthy club reborn out of the blood and guts of a corrupt oligarch.

It’s a viewpoint but Ken Bates did the leg work.

The Rotten state of football on 16:56 - Mar 13 with 1251 viewsCatullus

The Rotten state of football on 16:23 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

Weren't Chelsea 200 million in debt when Roman arrived? Weren't they on the brink of bankruptcy?

I thought it made the point very well, about ownership. Look at the people who have passed the fit and proper tests. Look at Man Utd and how the Glasers managed to use the club they didn't own as collateral to get a loan to buy that club.

It's all corrupt and the one thing that has swung these decisions, it seems to me, is the money. Is Roman dodgy, well probably but he's bringing his billions to the EPL. Is Sheikh Mansour dodgy, hmmm, maybe not that bad but look at who he represents...Abu Dhabi investment united. The UAE is hardly a beacon of integrity by Western standards.

Not that British owners are much better in the scheme of it, look at Blackpool and Owen Oyston, these people see the £ signs and then anything goes.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Rotten state of football on 17:18 - Mar 13 with 1236 viewsReslovenSwan1

The incredible thing about Abramovic's Chelsea is that it was valued at £3 billion pounds. Lets assume it is only £2 billion.

If it was sold for £2 billion Abramovich would have a £500m profit as he has pumped £1,5 billion into the club.

I always assumed if RA passed away or was bumped off Chelsea would be in a massive black hole. This is not the case as RA is forced out with £1,500,000,000m debts and a buyer with £2 Bln to clear them and give him a profit.

as I kept telling Chief the Swansea Trust 21% holding soon to be 15% would be worth a massive payday if the club was in the premier league. Hopefully the new deal includes a tag on agreement. Idiots on here still spout BS saying the Trust's shares were "worthless". This nonsense was given to justify the trust giving millions to the English establishment of legal people and financiers. In the nd the financier got fed up and made outrageous demands I suspect.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Rotten state of football on 17:23 - Mar 13 with 1227 viewsKeithHaynes

The Rotten state of football on 16:56 - Mar 13 by Catullus

Weren't Chelsea 200 million in debt when Roman arrived? Weren't they on the brink of bankruptcy?

I thought it made the point very well, about ownership. Look at the people who have passed the fit and proper tests. Look at Man Utd and how the Glasers managed to use the club they didn't own as collateral to get a loan to buy that club.

It's all corrupt and the one thing that has swung these decisions, it seems to me, is the money. Is Roman dodgy, well probably but he's bringing his billions to the EPL. Is Sheikh Mansour dodgy, hmmm, maybe not that bad but look at who he represents...Abu Dhabi investment united. The UAE is hardly a beacon of integrity by Western standards.

Not that British owners are much better in the scheme of it, look at Blackpool and Owen Oyston, these people see the £ signs and then anything goes.

He built a nice stand, I remember when it was opened.
It was 1976. Maybe that wasn’t down to Bates 😂
I went too a few games that season as a young kid.
Cardiff and Carlisle from memory.
Cardiff was funny.

The Rotten state of football on 17:27 - Mar 13 with 1210 viewsonehunglow

The Rotten state of football on 16:23 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

Yeah,honest Ken.
What a club

Login to get fewer ads

The Rotten state of football on 18:07 - Mar 13 with 1193 viewsbennytheblue

The Rotten state of football on 17:23 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

He built a nice stand, I remember when it was opened.
It was 1976. Maybe that wasn’t down to Bates 😂
I went too a few games that season as a young kid.
Cardiff and Carlisle from memory.
Cardiff was funny.

Weren’t they getting heavily financed by some city type Chelsea fans like Mathew Harding? The guy who died in a helicopter crash en route back from a game early 90’s? Stand named after him.
The Rotten state of football on 18:40 - Mar 13 with 1171 viewsFlashberryjack

Footballers still taking the knee...so their conscience is clear.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Rotten state of football on 20:17 - Mar 13 with 1098 viewsKeithHaynes

The Rotten state of football on 18:07 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

Weren’t they getting heavily financed by some city type Chelsea fans like Mathew Harding? The guy who died in a helicopter crash en route back from a game early 90’s? Stand named after him.

I believe so, wasn’t Harding in it with Bates ? btw it was Cardiff I was at, I know Chelsea won but it was at a time when the north stand there was active. The open terrace behind the goal.

The Rotten state of football on 21:58 - Mar 14 with 948 viewsCatullus

The Rotten state of football on 20:17 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

I believe so, wasn’t Harding in it with Bates ? btw it was Cardiff I was at, I know Chelsea won but it was at a time when the north stand there was active. The open terrace behind the goal.

The shed end do you mean?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=GvhmhuKg&id=0B34FA

The Rotten state of football on 16:05 - Mar 15 with 888 viewsonehunglow

Chelsea now requesting Boro cup game is behind closed doors as they can’t sell anymore tickets and therefore…wait for it, that s not fair to Chelsea .
If there were a God,Chelsea would be wound up and flushed down the sewer

The Rotten state of football on 17:03 - Mar 15 with 856 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Rotten state of football on 16:05 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

Chelsea now requesting Boro cup game is behind closed doors as they can’t sell anymore tickets and therefore…wait for it, that s not fair to Chelsea .
If there were a God,Chelsea would be wound up and flushed down the sewer

You have a credibility problem in that you go over the top on everything its black or white. Having been a bit daft calling Swansea's US owners "putrid" you have no where to go with Abhramovic. You bizarrely explain this because "I am Welsh". You hate being Welsh and a formally recommend you give up this status. Did you pick up theses traits in a Valleys fire and brimstone Sunday School?

a) Swansea's owners have been tight with fresh capital and having US accents. (Putrid)

b) Roman having looted the resources of poverty stricken Siberia and given much it to John Terry while supporting a brutal dictator who authorises the bombing of hospitals and poisoning opponents. (No where to go)

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Rotten state of football on 17:25 - Mar 15 with 851 viewsonehunglow

The Rotten state of football on 17:03 - Mar 15 by ReslovenSwan1

You have a credibility problem in that you go over the top on everything its black or white. Having been a bit daft calling Swansea's US owners "putrid" you have no where to go with Abhramovic. You bizarrely explain this because "I am Welsh". You hate being Welsh and a formally recommend you give up this status. Did you pick up theses traits in a Valleys fire and brimstone Sunday School?

a) Swansea's owners have been tight with fresh capital and having US accents. (Putrid)

b) Roman having looted the resources of poverty stricken Siberia and given much it to John Terry while supporting a brutal dictator who authorises the bombing of hospitals and poisoning opponents. (No where to go)

You ,Im afraid to say ,are in no way the one to analyse me in any way shape or form.

I could reply in similiar disrespectful terms but for once,I'll resist the temptation as your history of posting shows disturbing signs.

But I'm ok thanks.

Finally,there are many on thee sites so utterly deluded about life that is pains me to see.So many own goals posted.

Treasure every day you hear music
Let it fill you up inside
Some folks leave before they're ready
What they wouldnt give to be around.

Heydays.

The Rotten state of football on 08:31 - Mar 16 with 785 viewsKeithHaynes

The Rotten state of football on 21:58 - Mar 14 by Catullus

The shed end do you mean?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=GvhmhuKg&id=0B34FA

Def not, the open end at the other side of the ground was the problem.

The Rotten state of football on 10:10 - Mar 16 with 763 viewsbuilthjack

The Rotten state of football on 08:31 - Mar 16 by KeithHaynes

Def not, the open end at the other side of the ground was the problem.

If you wanted to watch the game you needed to be at the front. I went there once with some hereford supporting mates when they were in the old 2nd division.
Carnage.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Rotten state of football on 10:57 - Mar 16 with 743 viewsBadlands

Aren’t you glad we have honest owners?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Rotten state of football on 13:02 - Mar 16 with 709 viewsonehunglow

The Rotten state of football on 10:57 - Mar 16 by Badlands

Aren’t you glad we have honest owners?

Hapless they may be without a pot to P in but they aren't chums with one who is slaying a sovereign country to waste as we type this crap. Big difference.
We also dont have fans who would try to make excuses for a filthy oligarch.

Chelsea is a name that should stink in all nostrils forever.

The Rotten state of football on 15:05 - Mar 16 with 676 viewsKeithHaynes

The Rotten state of football on 10:10 - Mar 16 by builthjack

If you wanted to watch the game you needed to be at the front. I went there once with some hereford supporting mates when they were in the old 2nd division.
Carnage.

It wasn’t the safest place for visiting fans the north stand, that’s for sure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024