Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? 20:10 - Mar 30 with 1427 viewstrampie

The English are taking a pasting, Wales on course for 10 have taken their foot off the gas, perhaps Wales will take it easy in the second half, bring on a few subs etc (they need to remember what happened to Dover on the weekend, I seen a Welsh player do a Cruyff turn, they were show boating towards the end of the half.

Englands team is full of National League players, Barnet, Torquay, Chesterfield, Notts County etc but the players from the Welsh Prem are giving them the runaround.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 20:12 - Mar 30 with 1419 viewstrampie

Great finish for the first goal by the Wales player.

PS Sorry I didn't notice there was already a thread for this match.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 20:24 - Mar 30 with 1385 viewsAguycalledJack

Nice to see the Jacs y Gogledd flag there and at the wales senior game
It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 07:46 - Mar 31 with 1253 viewstrampie

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 10:06 - Mar 31 with 1173 viewsonehunglow

What percentage of posts would you say you create which insult English people. Im going for 80%.

The people you hate form the majority of players we have and many fans actually marry them. I know you don't like mixed unions but it's 2022 not 1922 and the 1904 revival is well gone from the memories of those who had to listen to that turgid poison for years in a Welsh Chapel.

Get out of that valley and save your life.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:07 - Mar 31 with 1128 viewstrampie

Here is a report on the game.

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:16 - Mar 31 with 1114 viewsunion_jack

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:07 - Mar 31 by trampie

Here is a report on the game.

You’ve got awfully excited about this haven’t you!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:21 - Mar 31 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:16 - Mar 31 by union_jack

Pretty meaningless in real terms .

If anyone was posting the insults and abuse about We;lsh people,we know what would happen.

Apart from the Gogs in Gwynedd and far flung Carms and Cardy,there is no difference between Welsh and English. Furthermore ,most do not a fig give about Welsh history going back 1000 years and more mainly as they are more concerned about feeding the family and improving life .

What has Maximus to do with modern day Wales apart from providing the muse for a song and a good sing a long ..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:23 - Mar 31 with 1092 viewstrampie

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:16 - Mar 31 by union_jack

It's an amazing result, the players that Wales C team beat could beat Cardiff or Swansea on a given day, they did the Welsh Prem proud, whenever I've seen the football scores coming in lots of those players for England C score bucket loads for professional ex league clubs either about to get back into the football league or vying to get back in.

Login to get fewer ads

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:29 - Mar 31 with 1064 viewsunion_jack

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:23 - Mar 31 by trampie

It's an amazing result, the players that Wales C team beat could beat Cardiff or Swansea on a given day, they did the Welsh Prem proud, whenever I've seen the football scores coming in lots of those players for England C score bucket loads for professional ex league clubs either about to get back into the football league or vying to get back in.

There we are then. Enjoy it!😉

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:39 - Mar 31 with 1048 viewstrampie

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:29 - Mar 31 by union_jack

There we are then. Enjoy it!😉

Just checked, the two English forwards have scored 32 goals between (16 each) the winger has scored 11, a midfielder 11, the substitute midfielder they brought on had scored 14 goals this season, all league goals I believe as I seen it that one of the forwards was on 18 goals according to a local English newspaper , I assume the list I seen is up-to-date otherwise they could have scored more.

Yet Wales took them apart.

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 17:34 - Mar 31 with 905 viewsKilkennyjack

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 12:21 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

Pretty meaningless in real terms .

If anyone was posting the insults and abuse about We;lsh people,we know what would happen.

Apart from the Gogs in Gwynedd and far flung Carms and Cardy,there is no difference between Welsh and English. Furthermore ,most do not a fig give about Welsh history going back 1000 years and more mainly as they are more concerned about feeding the family and improving life .

What has Maximus to do with modern day Wales apart from providing the muse for a song and a good sing a long ..

There was 4 goals difference last night …. 🤣🤣❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 17:37 - Mar 31 with 899 viewsKilkennyjack

Nations of 3 million don't usually stick 4 goals on a nation of circa 60 million.

We are entitled to be proud of our team.

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 20:27 - Mar 31 with 806 viewsBoundy

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 17:37 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

Nations of 3 million don't usually stick 4 goals on a nation of circa 60 million.

Pride or gloating , there is a difference

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 20:37 - Mar 31 with 787 viewsunion_jack

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 17:37 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

Take what you can I suppose 😂

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 22:25 - Mar 31 with 734 viewsKilkennyjack

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 20:27 - Mar 31 by Boundy

Pride or gloating , there is a difference

Well I am sort of happy to gloat if thats what you want from me.

But I used the word ‘proud’ because, you know, i meant … ‘proud’.

Please try to keep up at the back of the class. 🤡

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 23:00 - Mar 31 with 722 viewsChief

It's embarrassing, the ref has got to stop the contest surely? on 22:25 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

Well I am sort of happy to gloat if thats what you want from me.

But I used the word ‘proud’ because, you know, i meant … ‘proud’.

Please try to keep up at the back of the class. 🤡

Why wouldn't anyone want to gloat about a victory from their national team?

It's normal isn't it?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024