Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). 19:49 - Apr 3 with 1000 viewstrampie

Rangers v Celtic football only thread, ok have you got that OHL

I noticed on a Rangers message board site they only had 3 players with any volume of votes for their motm and Aaron Ramsey was one of them all be it in 3rd spot, on the Beeb site Ramsey rating came out as the second best Rangers player on the day, I didn't see the game myself so can't comment on his performance.

Hope by the end of the season he is firing on all cylinders in readiness for Wales play off final.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 19:55]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 19:53 - Apr 3 with 960 viewstrampie

Celtic 1/12 odds on (if you are lucky) for the title now and marginal favourites in the Scottish cup over Rangers who they play in the semi finals.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 19:54]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 19:58 - Apr 3 with 937 viewstrampie

Rangers done really well in Europe this season, I wonder if their team is more suited to European football as opposed to domestic football , I will be interested to see if they can keep their good run in Europe going.

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 09:41 - Apr 4 with 874 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 19:58 - Apr 3 by trampie

Rangers done really well in Europe this season, I wonder if their team is more suited to European football as opposed to domestic football , I will be interested to see if they can keep their good run in Europe going.

Its looks as if no one on here is really interested. I certainly am not.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 10:08 - Apr 4 with 865 viewsbuilthjack

Celtic look.like winning the league this season.
A 2 horse race per usual.
Come on Hammy Accies.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 10:18 - Apr 4 with 856 viewsKeithHaynes

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 09:41 - Apr 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Some are 🤷🏻

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 12:03 - Apr 4 with 836 viewstrampie

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 09:41 - Apr 4 by ReslovenSwan1

I find Celtic and Rangers more interesting than Man U and Liverpool.

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 17:51 - Apr 17 with 740 viewstrampie

A great result for Rangers today beating Celtic in the Scottish cup semi final and a great week for Rangers after making a European competition semi final, big concern for Wales is Rangers Ramsey going off injured in today's game.

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 17:53 - Apr 17 with 737 viewsKeithHaynes

Hearts in the final I’m happy 👍

Login to get fewer ads

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 18:02 - Apr 17 with 712 viewsSTID2017

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 12:03 - Apr 4 by trampie

I find Celtic and Rangers more interesting than Man U and Liverpool.

I have to disagree.Any match that Manure might lose is of interest to me

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 18:28 - Apr 17 with 688 viewsKilkennyjack

Its a pub league … blah blah blah …

Beware of the Risen People

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 21:49 - Apr 19 with 562 viewsKeithHaynes

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 18:28 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

Its a pub league … blah blah blah …

I love watching Scottish games, some of those grounds are superb old places full of history.

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 21:53 - Apr 19 with 556 viewsKilkennyjack

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 21:49 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

I love watching Scottish games, some of those grounds are superb old places full of history.

Spot on Keith, i would watch Hibs vs Hearts before the big European leagues any day of the week.

Proper.

Beware of the Risen People

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 21:57 - Apr 19 with 551 viewsSTID2017

Rangers v Celtic football only thread (part 2). on 21:53 - Apr 19 by Kilkennyjack

Spot on Keith, i would watch Hibs vs Hearts before the big European leagues any day of the week.

Proper.

Hibs manager sacked today after losing twice in successive games to Hearts I heard ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024