Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinn Fein 07:38 - Apr 4 with 9901 viewsCountyJim

Looking like they will be the biggest party in NI it's not really a surprise given how many unionist parties there are they are bound to spilt the vote

It would be nice to have a none religious vote over there but it's not going to happen
Sinn Fein on 17:37 - May 9 with 892 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 09:06 - May 9 by Boundy

Ouch

Sit down.

Beware of the Risen People

Sinn Fein on 17:47 - May 9 with 887 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sinn Fein on 17:37 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

Nope.

Do you approve of his politics ? 😳

The majority of people in NI don't. The Republicans vote fell below 40% and they lost 5 seats.

Fortunately the young of NI are turning away from the bigoted sectarian views and are voting for the new Cross party Alliance Party.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sinn Fein on 19:36 - May 9 with 845 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 17:15 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

The IRA Committed most of the war crimes. In a democratic society you make changes via the ballot box.

I guess you support the freedom fighters of Russian trying yo free Ukraine by killing civilians, bombing schools, hospitals and committing genocide.

The north of Ireland has had peace for 20 years.
Did you miss that ?

Nobody could have progressed with your mindset.

Peace for 20 years.
We build on that, not refight battles that took us nowhere.

Sinn Fein on 19:38 - May 9 with 844 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 17:47 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

The majority of people in NI don't. The Republicans vote fell below 40% and they lost 5 seats.

Fortunately the young of NI are turning away from the bigoted sectarian views and are voting for the new Cross party Alliance Party.

Sinn Fein won.

You are in denial.

There will now be a border poll.

Sinn Fein on 19:42 - May 9 with 841 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 09:31 - May 9 by raynor94

You call it apathy, the vast majority in Wales call it common sense.

And when it comes to the crunch Scotland will remain part of the Union

Lets have the vote then.

Comrade Nicola has the mandate and will win it.

Its the will of the people, etc etc

Sinn Fein on 20:25 - May 9 with 829 viewsraynor94

Sinn Fein on 19:42 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

Lets have the vote then.

Bring it on, can't wait to see the smirk wiped off Krankies face.

Even now after local elections, the majority still want to remain in the Union

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sinn Fein on 20:38 - May 9 with 825 viewsonehunglow

Sinn Fein on 19:42 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

Lets have the vote then.

Comrades in mother Russia having a ball right now,aren't they raping their way through Ukraine.
Still,they're fighting right wingers and Nazis aren't they.

Comrades !.Just a skin crawling epithet

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sinn Fein on 22:04 - May 9 with 794 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 20:38 - May 9 by onehunglow

Comrades in mother Russia having a ball right now,aren't they raping their way through Ukraine.
Still,they're fighting right wingers and Nazis aren't they.

Comrades !.Just a skin crawling epithet

The Russians fund your Britnat Tory party.
That tells us all we need to know about sides.

Ireland has welcomed far more Ukranian refugees than the uk.
27,000 in Ireland.
11,000 in UK.

Wales and Scotland stand ready to assist. Sanctuary nations.

Actions needed, not immature silly posts from a person old enough to know better.
If you think Nicola Sturgeon is on the Russian side, then you need to read more and understand more.

Login to get fewer ads

Sinn Fein on 06:35 - May 10 with 752 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sinn Fein on 22:04 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

The Russians fund your Britnat Tory party.
That tells us all we need to know about sides.

Ireland has welcomed far more Ukranian refugees than the uk.
27,000 in Ireland.
11,000 in UK.

Wales and Scotland stand ready to assist. Sanctuary nations.

Actions needed, not immature silly posts from a person old enough to know better.
If you think Nicola Sturgeon is on the Russian side, then you need to read more and understand more.

You can even post believable lies according to reuters nearly 40,000 Ukrainian refugees have arrived in the UK under the two schemes and 80,000 visa issued. I think your figures were issued on 1st April.

Meanwhile the UK leads the world on sanctions against Russia while the EU still lags behind in setting sanctions with 27 countries arguing amongst themselves and some EU countries threatening to veto some sanctions so much for an effective EU.

The UK has provided more weapons to help defend the Ukrainians than any other EU countries.

I do think you need to get upto date information.

Sinn Fein on 11:00 - May 10 with 716 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 06:35 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

You can even post believable lies according to reuters nearly 40,000 Ukrainian refugees have arrived in the UK under the two schemes and 80,000 visa issued. I think your figures were issued on 1st April.

Meanwhile the UK leads the world on sanctions against Russia while the EU still lags behind in setting sanctions with 27 countries arguing amongst themselves and some EU countries threatening to veto some sanctions so much for an effective EU.

The UK has provided more weapons to help defend the Ukrainians than any other EU countries.

I do think you need to get upto date information.

Anything the uk government does to support the heroic people of ukraine is very welcome news.

I hope you are correct.

The rest of Europe simply welcomed Ukrainians in, whereas Johnson was still prioritising checks on who they were before they could come in.
Not fast enough given the circumstances.

Sinn Fein on 11:09 - May 10 with 713 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sinn Fein on 11:00 - May 10 by Kilkennyjack

Anything the uk government does to support the heroic people of ukraine is very welcome news.

I hope you are correct.

The rest of Europe simply welcomed Ukrainians in, whereas Johnson was still prioritising checks on who they were before they could come in.
Not fast enough given the circumstances.

Do wish you post about Ukraine on Ukraine post it is a very simple idea to grasp.
Glad you agree the UK is leading the World and Europe on supporting the Ukraine as has been acknowledged by the Ukrainians and their president.

Sinn Fein on 11:10 - May 10 with 713 viewsEbo

Sinn Fein on 17:04 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

The IRA Committed most of the war crimes. In a democratic society you make changes via the ballot box.

I guess you support the freedom fighters of Russian trying yo free Ukraine by killing civilians, bombing schools, hospitals and committing genocide.

Many irish (especially catholics) were not given any democratic rights as they were treated like second class citizens, can you not grasp that?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Sinn Fein on 11:15 - May 10 with 708 viewsEbo

Sinn Fein on 17:15 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

I don't support Russia you thick kun t how many more times?????

As for Ukraine, they are pretty much doing what the the republicans are doing and kicking out the invaders.

Why are you so obsessed with British Empires? It is Ireland not the UK. The Empire is over like the Union. Move with the times FFS

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Sinn Fein on 11:17 - May 10 with 707 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sinn Fein on 11:10 - May 10 by Ebo

Many irish (especially catholics) were not given any democratic rights as they were treated like second class citizens, can you not grasp that?

The had the right to vote the same as catholics in the rest of the UK. They also had the right to move to anywhere in the UK and the right to live in the ROI. All democratic rights that chose not to use. Instead they chose to murder women, children and terrorism.

Why can't you grasp that.

Sinn Fein on 15:17 - May 10 with 685 viewstrampie

Sinn Fein on 11:17 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

The had the right to vote the same as catholics in the rest of the UK. They also had the right to move to anywhere in the UK and the right to live in the ROI. All democratic rights that chose not to use. Instead they chose to murder women, children and terrorism.

Gerrymandering mun, the English led state cheated them by creating wards and constituencies designed to keep the Protestants in the majority as a whole across the province, check it out how it works, for example you can insure that a 40% minority hold a 60% majority at the ballot box by the way you divide up the wards/constituencies and therefore the minority can 'legally' hold power (I use the term legally loosely obviously), it's a game by the loyalist unionist English types mun, even a Welsh boyo like me can see that, they treated the indigenous locals as second class citizens.
[Post edited 10 May 2022 15:35]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sinn Fein on 16:31 - May 10 with 665 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 11:17 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

The union died in 2016 with Brexit.

Sinn Fein on 16:36 - May 10 with 663 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 15:17 - May 10 by trampie

Gerrymandering mun, the English led state cheated them by creating wards and constituencies designed to keep the Protestants in the majority as a whole across the province, check it out how it works, for example you can insure that a 40% minority hold a 60% majority at the ballot box by the way you divide up the wards/constituencies and therefore the minority can 'legally' hold power (I use the term legally loosely obviously), it's a game by the loyalist unionist English types mun, even a Welsh boyo like me can see that, they treated the indigenous locals as second class citizens.
[Post edited 10 May 2022 15:35]

Even the BBC agrees with Trampie on this one …

Sinn Fein on 16:39 - May 10 with 662 viewsonehunglow

Sinn Fein on 21:52 - May 8 by Lohengrin

Leaving aside the fact that all the equipment would be the property of the NHS not Healthcare Ireland, current per capita spending is about £1000 higher in Northern Ireland than in the Republic.

Treatment pathways would be abruptly cut off. People would die, Tramp.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 22:47]

Many HAVE died aided and abetted the Michelle O Neill s Rebel

Thanks Loh.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sinn Fein on 17:00 - May 10 with 654 viewsCountyJim

Sinn Fein on 16:39 - May 10 by onehunglow

Many HAVE died aided and abetted the Michelle O Neill s Rebel

Thanks Loh.

I notice you don't mention the unionist paramilitary organisations
Sinn Fein on 17:04 - May 10 with 653 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 17:00 - May 10 by CountyJim

I notice you don't mention the unionist paramilitary organisations

Nor collusion … 😕

Sinn Fein on 17:10 - May 10 with 651 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 21:52 - May 8 by Lohengrin

Leaving aside the fact that all the equipment would be the property of the NHS not Healthcare Ireland, current per capita spending is about £1000 higher in Northern Ireland than in the Republic.

Treatment pathways would be abruptly cut off. People would die, Tramp.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 22:47]

The EU and the US would never allow a funding issue to derail the peoples wish for a united Ireland as democratically expressed by a GFA border poll.

Zero chance that people would die.

Every chance of huge external investments.
The only English speaking country in the EU is ideal for business.
Shame the uk decided to ….. 💩
[Post edited 10 May 2022 22:56]

Sinn Fein on 18:38 - May 10 with 627 viewsBoundy

Sinn Fein on 17:10 - May 10 by Kilkennyjack

The EU and the US would never allow a funding issue to derail the peoples wish for a united Ireland as democratically expressed by a GFA border poll.

What's a countey ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sinn Fein on 22:59 - May 10 with 589 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 18:38 - May 10 by Boundy

What's a countey ?

No idea. 🤷‍♂️

Sinn Fein on 07:03 - May 11 with 571 viewsLohengrin

Sinn Fein on 17:10 - May 10 by Kilkennyjack

I suggest you go back and have a quick read of the passage I quoted from Irish cross-party parliamentary committee report, Killy. Ireland doesn’t have a universal primary care system, it has no equivalent to the NHS. Load another, what? Two million or so people on to what exists and it will simply buckle.

People will undoubtedly die as a result of late cancer diagnoses, or an oversubscription to dialysis services. That’s a stone cold fact.

The Republic of Ireland was bankrupt ten years ago, hours away from the lights going out. Only an emergency bailout from the EU brokered by the UK and topped up with an additional £7bn from the UK prevented a complete meltdown. Barroso at the time spelled it out quite clearly that as far as Brussels was concerned this was a one-time thing. The US was nowhere to be seen throughout all this.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sinn Fein on 07:43 - May 11 with 545 viewstrampie

Sinn Fein on 07:03 - May 11 by Lohengrin

I suggest you go back and have a quick read of the passage I quoted from Irish cross-party parliamentary committee report, Killy. Ireland doesn’t have a universal primary care system, it has no equivalent to the NHS. Load another, what? Two million or so people on to what exists and it will simply buckle.

People will undoubtedly die as a result of late cancer diagnoses, or an oversubscription to dialysis services. That’s a stone cold fact.

The Republic of Ireland was bankrupt ten years ago, hours away from the lights going out. Only an emergency bailout from the EU brokered by the UK and topped up with an additional £7bn from the UK prevented a complete meltdown. Barroso at the time spelled it out quite clearly that as far as Brussels was concerned this was a one-time thing. The US was nowhere to be seen throughout all this.

You are totally and utterly missing the point, their life expectancy in the Republic is as good if not better than ours in the UK that is the bottom line, they pay for health care in the Republic that kind of system has advantages and disadvantages compared to our system, countries system that is to charge to see the doctor don't have malingerers flooding the system to the same degree, they don't have people in the system that shouldn't be in the system that could get over the counter medicine, on the downside it can cause some people not to go to the doctors when perhaps they should go but the bottom line is they have similar DNA, diets, cultural background and their quality of life, happiness, health is a good as ours.
It will up to the people of Ireland (both North and South if and when they become United again), I want them to be united because I don't want the Ulster unionists being part of the UK, I realise in the event of unification some will come over here I just hope it will not be to Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024