Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading away 19:22 - Apr 6 with 4548 viewsswan85

Good evening, currently no tickets available on the site for Reading game. So presume our allocation is sold out. Was on hold to ticket office for 45 mins today before having to go to a meeting. Anyone know if we are getting an extra allocation? Thanks
Reading away on 20:15 - Apr 6 with 3390 viewsbuilthjack

I just bought 3.
The link to the Reading game is there, down below the Elton John tickets.
Have you signed in ??
The ticket office was closed today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reading away on 20:18 - Apr 6 with 3389 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading away on 20:15 - Apr 6 by builthjack

I just bought 3.
Have you signed in ??

Saturday night is alright ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Reading away on 20:24 - Apr 6 with 3373 viewsswan85

Reading away on 20:15 - Apr 6 by builthjack

I just bought 3.
Have you signed in ??

Yes, signed in…..but getting the message no tickets match my criteria. Will give it a go tomorrow failing which will try calling the ticket office. Thanks for the info on office being closed today 👍
Reading away on 20:42 - Apr 6 with 3354 viewspencoedjack

I presume we will ask for more?

What was the initial allocation?
Reading away on 20:47 - Apr 6 with 3347 viewsbuilthjack

Reading away on 20:24 - Apr 6 by swan85

Yes, signed in…..but getting the message no tickets match my criteria. Will give it a go tomorrow failing which will try calling the ticket office. Thanks for the info on office being closed today 👍

I bought 3 tonight, so must be available unless I had the last 3.
Yes, ring just befor 10 in the morning if you can, you should be answered quick then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reading away on 20:48 - Apr 6 with 3346 viewsbuilthjack

Reading away on 20:18 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Saturday night is alright ?

For fighting

Reading away on 23:47 - Apr 6 with 3253 viewsSTID2017

Reading away on 20:48 - Apr 6 by builthjack

For fighting

Just tried now ( although I am not going ) and it came up as none available for my criteria ?
So maybe our allocation has sold out ?
If anyone wants to use my STJA Membership to buy one PM me

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Reading away on 09:16 - Apr 7 with 3191 viewsChief

We have sold out. Club tweeted it day before yesterday.

They said they have requested more though.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Reading away on 09:18 - Apr 7 with 3181 viewsbuilthjack

Reading away on 09:16 - Apr 7 by Chief

We have sold out. Club tweeted it day before yesterday.

They said they have requested more though.

Seems like we took the first 1000.
Another 1000 on the way.
Our support is phenomenal.

Reading away on 09:50 - Apr 7 with 3154 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading away on 09:18 - Apr 7 by builthjack

Seems like we took the first 1000.
Another 1000 on the way.
Our support is phenomenal.

We could easily sell whatever they send.

Reading away on 10:40 - Apr 7 with 3135 viewsBryanSwan

Reading have changed where they are putting their fans and have reduced the away end allocation apparently.
They have also increased the segregation area between home and away.
Seems ridiculous as Reading will never sell out their ground.
Hopefully we can get at least another few hundred.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Reading away on 11:19 - Apr 7 with 3108 viewsFireboy2

Reading away on 10:40 - Apr 7 by BryanSwan

Reading have changed where they are putting their fans and have reduced the away end allocation apparently.

You would think with the state of their finances they would welcome more away fans.
Reading away on 13:34 - Apr 7 with 3053 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading away on 11:19 - Apr 7 by Fireboy2

You would think with the state of their finances they would welcome more away fans.

I understand we now have 2,100 ?
It’s very strange as we have always taken massive followings there. Previous fixtures before covid were between 3k and 5.5k for a cup match ( I think )
We even had a 1,000 ish there for a friendly a few years back.

Reading away on 20:04 - Apr 7 with 2952 viewsdonnybackspin

I bought 3, as anyone received their tickets already?

Worried as my Peterborough tickets never arrived on time.
Reading away on 22:29 - Apr 7 with 2900 viewsswan85

Reading away on 13:34 - Apr 7 by KeithHaynes

I understand we now have 2,100 ?
It’s very strange as we have always taken massive followings there. Previous fixtures before covid were between 3k and 5.5k for a cup match ( I think )
We even had a 1,000 ish there for a friendly a few years back.

Not sure on the number, did speak to ticket office this am to try and order, they said we should get more in the next few days but the lady didn’t know the quantity when I asked.
Reading away on 22:34 - Apr 7 with 2893 viewsSTID2017

Reading away on 10:40 - Apr 7 by BryanSwan

It is crazy, but as they are fighting for survival in this division, I guess they dont want so many Swans fans there it is like a home game for us ?
Even if we are limited to 2000, they will out-sing the home crowd.
The travelling Jack Army is always phenomenal

Reading away on 22:43 - Apr 7 with 2882 viewsbuilthjack

email the ticket office, make them aware of the demand. The more that do it, the more notice they will take.
Same for the Forest game. They need to take the full 2000, but will only take 1000 unless they are aware of the demand.

Reading away on 22:48 - Apr 7 with 2873 viewsSTID2017

Reading away on 22:43 - Apr 7 by builthjack

email the ticket office, make them aware of the demand. The more that do it, the more notice they will take.
Same for the Forest game. They need to take the full 2000, but will only take 1000 unless they are aware of the demand.

Good shout

Reading away on 11:58 - Apr 8 with 2802 viewsswan85

Reading away on 22:48 - Apr 7 by STID2017

Good shout

Good news, we’ve got more tickets, so just ordered. 👍
Reading away on 10:41 - Apr 11 with 2517 viewsSwans9

All the tickets are sold I don't understand why reading don't give us 3000 for the game. They aren't going to sell all their end.
Reading away on 11:29 - Apr 11 with 2467 viewsbuilthjack

We could have easy so 3000

Reading away on 13:30 - Apr 11 with 2435 viewsbuilthjack

Everyone needs to email the ticket office quick to ask for more. Also email Reading ticket office.
They don't read this forum.see.

Reading away on 15:52 - Apr 11 with 2369 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading away on 13:30 - Apr 11 by builthjack

Everyone needs to email the ticket office quick to ask for more. Also email Reading ticket office.
They don't read this forum.see.

They are aware spoke to a contact today on another matter.

Swansea City fans shouting as loud as they can for more away tickets ! 8th Apr 2022 13:48
The support that Swansea City have had this season away from home, in general has been phenomenal. Round trips from Swansea, taking into consideration not all fans live in the city of course can take ten hours out of a working day or weekend. That level of support is pretty remarkable when even the club are acknowledging that this season is all about next season. 0

Reading away on 16:34 - Apr 11 with 2332 viewsbuilthjack

Reading away on 15:52 - Apr 11 by KeithHaynes

They are aware spoke to a contact today on another matter.

Swansea City fans shouting as loud as they can for more away tickets ! 8th Apr 2022 13:48
The support that Swansea City have had this season away from home, in general has been phenomenal. Round trips from Swansea, taking into consideration not all fans live in the city of course can take ten hours out of a working day or weekend. That level of support is pretty remarkable when even the club are acknowledging that this season is all about next season. 0

They should have just gone for 3000 to start.
Here's hoping.

Reading away on 17:04 - Apr 11 with 2307 viewsbuilthjack

A major problem is that there are only 4 staff in the ticket ocfice these days. They work their socks off but can't keep up. One hour wait on the phone is common.
Probably why Forest tickets are late going on. They are busy with Reading and Barnsley tickets.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024