Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 14:10 - Apr 7 with 4016 viewsmagicdaps10

It's worth a read guys, how people above him on there actually allow it to go to press is laughable.

His obsession with them being the capital team is Truely cringe worthy.

Give it a read guys 😂

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:26 - Apr 7 with 2041 viewsunion_jack

My God, there’s no end to the delusion there. How can he write it without a huge grin on his face. Thing us, they’ll lap it up in those parts.

Anyway, let’s look at this.

Best teams in England: Man City and Liverpool
Best teams in Scotland: Rangers and Celtic
Best team in Wales: we all know that one.

What links them all?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:35 - Apr 7 with 2016 viewsWhiterockin

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:26 - Apr 7 by union_jack

My God, there’s no end to the delusion there. How can he write it without a huge grin on his face. Thing us, they’ll lap it up in those parts.

What links them all?

None are in the capital.
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:36 - Apr 7 with 2014 viewsReslovenSwan1

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:26 - Apr 7 by union_jack

What links them all?

Here is the link.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/truth-cardiff-city-ta

None of the clubs are in the capital city.?

Wise sage since Toshack era

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:39 - Apr 7 with 1985 viewspencoedjack

Just read it Abbandonato is the biggest tool of a journo about.

The chip on his shoulder is something to behold.
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:47 - Apr 7 with 1971 viewsWhiterockin

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:39 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

Just read it Abbandonato is the biggest tool of a journo about.

The chip on his shoulder is something to behold.

Read the Llorente headline and after reading it tell me who said we are not good enough to go up next season.
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:48 - Apr 7 with 1966 viewsBoundy

How can one Club attract so many insecurities , scrambling around spouting the same nonsense as previous years. They were banging on about using the Millennium stadium due to the massive potential once they reached the PL. A no mark club with no mark fans, its a pity that we and the rest of wales have to suffer doubly when the "national" media of Wales deems everyone outside crapdiff as unworthy .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:58 - Apr 7 with 1946 viewsReslovenSwan1

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:48 - Apr 7 by Boundy

How can one Club attract so many insecurities , scrambling around spouting the same nonsense as previous years. They were banging on about using the Millennium stadium due to the massive potential once they reached the PL. A no mark club with no mark fans, its a pity that we and the rest of wales have to suffer doubly when the "national" media of Wales deems everyone outside crapdiff as unworthy .

WoL has in my opinion no bias against Swansea city. Naturally WoL Cardiff writers promote Cardiff (Abandonatto) just as their Swansea writers promote Swansea (Micthelmore).

The big difference between Liverpool / Man City and Swansea a is that their fans do not give a fig about the London media.

The BBC has a pretty low regard for Welsh football in general due to a lack of coverage. Women rugby fulfils their remit of supporting minority interests. Ellis James is well to the fore these days with Wales and Swansea.

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:21 - Apr 7 with 1894 viewsNotLoyal

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:58 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

WoL has in my opinion no bias against Swansea city. Naturally WoL Cardiff writers promote Cardiff (Abandonatto) just as their Swansea writers promote Swansea (Micthelmore).

The big difference between Liverpool / Man City and Swansea a is that their fans do not give a fig about the London media.

The BBC has a pretty low regard for Welsh football in general due to a lack of coverage. Women rugby fulfils their remit of supporting minority interests. Ellis James is well to the fore these days with Wales and Swansea.

I do recall this site actually proving there is bias last year.
A very decent study in this papers coverage, and the disregard for Swansea City’s anti racism stance which they never even mentioned, despite the major news outlets in the U.K. congratulating the club on the landmark move.
I do believe many other examples were provided, and as much as the BBC disregarded the Swans on Monday WOL do the same. Mitchelmore is continually fighting his corner against the bias. Trust me.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:31 - Apr 7 with 1877 viewsunion_jack

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:35 - Apr 7 by Whiterockin

None are in the capital.

Yes indeed.

They’re an odd lot for sure and this current historical defeat has made them somewhat hysterical.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:33 - Apr 7 with 1877 viewsReslovenSwan1

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:21 - Apr 7 by NotLoyal

I do recall this site actually proving there is bias last year.
A very decent study in this papers coverage, and the disregard for Swansea City’s anti racism stance which they never even mentioned, despite the major news outlets in the U.K. congratulating the club on the landmark move.
I do believe many other examples were provided, and as much as the BBC disregarded the Swans on Monday WOL do the same. Mitchelmore is continually fighting his corner against the bias. Trust me.

Swansea anti racism stance needs to go the "Whole hog" and discourage and ban "sheep" references. It belong in the same genre as "Monkey" themed abuse. It is an extreme accusation indicating the recipient is in some way "sub human".

To an impressionable 13 year old there is little or no difference between sheep themed abuse and monkey abuse, Both are puerile and both are to be discouraged. Monkey abuse to an Hungarian is just a bit of fun as it sheep abuse to an Englishman or even some Welshmen. Theoretically if you find one funny then the other should also make you laugh.

I remember the 'hilarity' caused n the Vetch in the dark days when bananas were thrown. The change was media driven. Sky sports are not interested in the abuse Gerwyn Price was getting. They apologised to middle England by turning down the volume and letting the English drunk abusers enjoy their "fun" Gerwyn baiting.

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:34 - Apr 7 with 1875 viewsswan65split

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:58 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

The BBC has a pretty low regard for anything Welsh outside of the Culverhouse Cross, Castle Goch , and Western Ave arc.

In fact the assembly has the same regard.
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:36 - Apr 7 with 1860 viewsNotLoyal

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:33 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea anti racism stance needs to go the "Whole hog" and discourage and ban "sheep" references. It belong in the same genre as "Monkey" themed abuse. It is an extreme accusation indicating the recipient is in some way "sub human".

To an impressionable 13 year old there is little or no difference between sheep themed abuse and monkey abuse, Both are puerile and both are to be discouraged. Monkey abuse to an Hungarian is just a bit of fun as it sheep abuse to an Englishman or even some Welshmen. Theoretically if you find one funny then the other should also make you laugh.

I remember the 'hilarity' caused n the Vetch in the dark days when bananas were thrown. The change was media driven. Sky sports are not interested in the abuse Gerwyn Price was getting. They apologised to middle England by turning down the volume and letting the English drunk abusers enjoy their "fun" Gerwyn baiting.

It does annoy some people I agree, I saw a bloke and a a very mouthy woman being knocked on the floor by two female Swans fans against Wigan, nobody really bothered with it, just stepped over them.

As I said for some it’s an issue but I think they are in the minority.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:37 - Apr 7 with 1858 viewsVincent_Vega

Where do you start with that tosh. You are either deluded or a WUM.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:46 - Apr 7 with 1844 viewsDr_Parnassus

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:36 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Here is the link.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/truth-cardiff-city-ta

None of the clubs are in the capital city.?

Horrendous piece of journalism.

Who are the interested parties?

We don’t know.

How much will it cost?

We don’t know.

What is Tan’s stance?

We don’t know.

What happens next?

We don’t know.

…. But we do know Cardiff is a capital city.

Meaning the likes of Leyton Orient and Barnet are getting extremely excited after no doubt reading that wonderful piece.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:05 - Apr 7 with 1804 viewsVincent_Vega

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:46 - Apr 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Horrendous piece of journalism.

Who are the interested parties?

We don’t know.

How much will it cost?

We don’t know.

What is Tan’s stance?

We don’t know.

What happens next?

We don’t know.

…. But we do know Cardiff is a capital city.

Meaning the likes of Leyton Orient and Barnet are getting extremely excited after no doubt reading that wonderful piece.

I read up until 'It's unclear who these are, if they really exist, or their credibility if they do.'

Then I checked out, jeepers creepers.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 1774 views73__73

Using his logic Hibs and hearts must be huge clubs and no doubt people would be queuing around the block to invest in them.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:20 - Apr 7 with 1770 views73__73

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 15:33 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Oh keep quiet I’ve never met one Swansea fan offended by 🐑 chants.

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:26 - Apr 7 with 1758 viewsSirjohnalot

What he says is probably factually correct, Cardiff being the Capital City probably are attractive to foreign buyers who could be sold the dream of buying a club in the capital city, a stadium where the National team play, only a bridge to cross to England, and it has to be said a pretty cool City to visit, eat, Cardiff Bay, especially is very European.

We, geographically, are more isolated, a treck to get too, a more beautiful City but, I don't think, not so great for eating out, location to the the main centre etc.

Fan base point doesn't make sense, I'm an exile but I wouldn't support Cardiff if they were in the Premiership, even if we were non league, but casual foreign fans ? Yes no doubt, but so did we when we went up. We also showed that we could stabilise, only a series of crazy buys then chasing losses, sent us back down again.

We can sell ourselves on the beauty of the area, and what is more, our brand of football, we were everyone's second team when we went up, there's no reason why we cannot do it again. As I've said all season, we need to give this guy a chance (despite me being majorly peeved off in Blackpool) , a decent summer, couple of players who can play the system, next year, we could be deadly.

Bit of a daft article, sounds like fluff trying to write something positive after last Saturday's fun and games

Trust the Process

PS I don't really care if BBC Wales ignore us, I was brought up watching Neath, anti establishment. We're obviously winding them up, let's make it so they cannot ignore us
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 16:28]
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:50 - Apr 7 with 1726 viewslifelong

“W.O.L has in my opinion no bias against Swansea City”

Bloody hell.
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:56 - Apr 7 with 1707 viewsSirjohnalot

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:20 - Apr 7 by 73__73

Oh keep quiet I’ve never met one Swansea fan offended by 🐑 chants.

Completely agree, the difference between the two is like night and day.
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:57 - Apr 7 with 1704 viewsjasper_T

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 14:47 - Apr 7 by Whiterockin

Read the Llorente headline and after reading it tell me who said we are not good enough to go up next season.

Don Goodman the Sky commentator?
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 17:02 - Apr 7 with 1689 viewsBillyChong

Hilarious article. Abbandonato the standard deluded Cardiff fan. He probably wrote that in his Bluebirds pyjamas in his Bluebirds duvet cover trying to get some sleep after the hammering on the weekend. Rent free.
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 17:04 - Apr 7 with 1681 viewsAguycalledJack

All he's done with this article is take it straight from one of their forums. I read the thread earlier in the week. Cant remember if it was on Annis site or the main CCFC site.

As one of their posters pointed out, he could express an interest in buying, with no chance of doing so, but would still be considered a potential buyer.
WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 17:18 - Apr 7 with 1648 views73__73

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:26 - Apr 7 by Sirjohnalot

What he says is probably factually correct, Cardiff being the Capital City probably are attractive to foreign buyers who could be sold the dream of buying a club in the capital city, a stadium where the National team play, only a bridge to cross to England, and it has to be said a pretty cool City to visit, eat, Cardiff Bay, especially is very European.

We, geographically, are more isolated, a treck to get too, a more beautiful City but, I don't think, not so great for eating out, location to the the main centre etc.

Fan base point doesn't make sense, I'm an exile but I wouldn't support Cardiff if they were in the Premiership, even if we were non league, but casual foreign fans ? Yes no doubt, but so did we when we went up. We also showed that we could stabilise, only a series of crazy buys then chasing losses, sent us back down again.

We can sell ourselves on the beauty of the area, and what is more, our brand of football, we were everyone's second team when we went up, there's no reason why we cannot do it again. As I've said all season, we need to give this guy a chance (despite me being majorly peeved off in Blackpool) , a decent summer, couple of players who can play the system, next year, we could be deadly.

Bit of a daft article, sounds like fluff trying to write something positive after last Saturday's fun and games

Trust the Process

PS I don't really care if BBC Wales ignore us, I was brought up watching Neath, anti establishment. We're obviously winding them up, let's make it so they cannot ignore us
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 16:28]

Being the capital of wales is hardly going to excite a hard nose business guy.
If it was it would of happened by now. Do you think Tan purchased Cardiff because Cardiff is the capital of wales ?

No one is going to pump serious money into Cardiff, it’s to much of a gamble, a club that is already haemorrhaging over £2,000,000 a month.

Personally I think all this talk of people wanting to buy them is just a smokescreen to placate the inhabitants of legoland after last Saturday mauling by the Swans.

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 17:43 - Apr 7 with 1631 viewsReslovenSwan1

WOL-Paul Abbandanto Cardiff takeover piece today 7/4/22 on 16:56 - Apr 7 by Sirjohnalot

Completely agree, the difference between the two is like night and day.

I explained it in the sense of the "dehumanising" aspects. To you and me 'Monkey' chants are appalling. The the average Ferencvaros fan they are a bit of fun. Back in the days of the Vetch if the Rochdale West Indian centre back went off upset the fans would have loved it and laid it on even thicker. I was there and saw it. In those days Gareth Edwards playing "all white skinned " rugby was fine and generally supported. Apologies are thin on the ground.

I can find several example of people being charged with 'sheep related ' abuse under "disorderly racially aggravated behaviour". Please explain how these cases were prosecuted if it is like "night and day".

Sir J have you ever been face to face with someone calling you personally that barb (with your family). I have and it is not pleasant. I see no reason why I have to accept it. What anyone else does (doff their cap to Sass yobs) is up to them. I see a community living in denial.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024