Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? 12:25 - Apr 16 with 845 viewsSTID2017

Not sure why but not so effective the last two games ?
Hopefully bounce back on Monday at Reading

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 12:36 - Apr 16 with 794 views73__73

I like him. Good player. Hopefully he’ll be here next season.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 12:40 - Apr 16 with 783 viewsWhiterockin

I was watching the pre match warm up and felt that they all looked sluggish. There must be a reason.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 12:41]
Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 13:31 - Apr 16 with 737 viewsKeithHaynes

Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 12:40 - Apr 16 by Whiterockin

I was watching the pre match warm up and felt that they all looked sluggish. There must be a reason.

Hadn’t played for nearly a year when he came here, I’m not surprised he’s knackered.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 13:44 - Apr 16 with 730 viewshobo

Perfect chance to give Rushesha a game. Gives him experience and Christie a well earned break
Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 14:25 - Apr 16 with 704 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 12:40 - Apr 16 by Whiterockin

It is the job of Mark Allen to judge these things with his sports science and physio teams. Martin has identified lack of energy on many occasions. It does not seem to affect the better teams. On this case it was with a break of several days since the last match.

Is it due to:-

a) over training ,
b) lack of rotation,
c) failure to motivate.
d) Lack of bonuses and incentives
e) Poor support from the Jack Army
f) Low morale
g) Insufficient rest periods
h) A roster of non athletic players.

Jesse marsch was open about leeds saying they were overtrained.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 21:13 - Apr 16 with 620 viewsFlashberryjack

He's certainly struggling after and about the 70th minute, having said that, the whole team seems to be unable to put in a full 90 minutes.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 22:03 - Apr 16 with 603 viewshowenjack

The All Blacks used to have a very good mantra " Train , don't strain"
Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 09:52 - Apr 17 with 536 viewsYouBackJastard

Anyone noticed Laird had the exact same problem towards the end of his time here? If there’s any position we need real depth in in the summer, it’s wingback. Due to the extremely demanding nature of the role (perhaps hardest on the pitch?) it seems obvious to me we need Christie as well as 2 capable backups.

If we have to play Latibeaudiere or Korey Smith on the wing at any point next season our scouting team have failed miserably unless our budget is a tenner.
Login to get fewer ads

Cyrus Christie - Looking A Bit Tired ? on 11:03 - Apr 17 with 505 viewsBadlands

Wing back is is an incredibly difficult position to play effectively.
You have the length of the pitch to cover and usually at speed.
On Friday, in the first half especially, Christie was in acres of space the attacks mostly wen tdown the left.
My problem with Christie, who i generally rate highly, is often doesn’t make the effort to receive a pas he has called for. Quite often he will indicate where he wants the ball played, the ball is played where he has shown but then the ignored the pass.
I would like Rushesha and Ogbeta getting game time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024