Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 16953 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:36 - May 23 with 1195 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:08 - May 23 by Scotia

Is what the headline says, not what Zelensky said.

Our courage impresses the world, our music conquers Europe,” Mr Zelensky said on Facebook. “Next year, Ukraine will host Eurovision.”
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:43 - May 23 with 1188 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:36 - May 23 by controversial_jack

Our courage impresses the world, our music conquers Europe,” Mr Zelensky said on Facebook. “Next year, Ukraine will host Eurovision.”

Yes it will. As has been explained previously, next year Ukriane will host Eurovision, probably somewhere that hasn't been levelled by the Russians. Like Kyiv or Lviv.

Mariupol has been levelled by the Russians, which is why he said Mariupol would host Eurovision "one day".
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:52 - May 23 with 1182 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:43 - May 23 by Scotia

Yes it will. As has been explained previously, next year Ukriane will host Eurovision, probably somewhere that hasn't been levelled by the Russians. Like Kyiv or Lviv.

Mariupol has been levelled by the Russians, which is why he said Mariupol would host Eurovision "one day".

In another statement he said Mariupol.He's either deluded or a propogandist
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:02 - May 23 with 1181 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:52 - May 23 by controversial_jack

In another statement he said Mariupol.He's either deluded or a propogandist

No he didn't.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:16 - May 23 with 1168 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:02 - May 23 by Scotia

No he didn't.

We will do our best to one day host the participants and guests of Eurovision in Ukrainian Mariupol. Free, peaceful, rebuilt! I am sure our victorious chord in the battle with the enemy is not far off.”
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:19 - May 23 with 1120 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:16 - May 23 by controversial_jack

We will do our best to one day host the participants and guests of Eurovision in Ukrainian Mariupol. Free, peaceful, rebuilt! I am sure our victorious chord in the battle with the enemy is not far off.”

How on earth does that statement mean "He said Ukraine would hold the next eurovision contest in Mariupol"?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:31 - May 27 with 991 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:19 - May 23 by Scotia

How on earth does that statement mean "He said Ukraine would hold the next eurovision contest in Mariupol"?

You do love your trivial little point scoring, don’t you.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:48 - May 27 with 971 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:31 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

It's not trivial if someone is claiming someone said something they didn't.

CJ is wrong, he usually is.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:17 - May 27 with 962 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:31 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Any update on Canadian General Cadieu ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:45 - May 27 with 925 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:17 - May 27 by Boundy

Nothing concrete but these guys , although trying to portray his capture as fake news aren’t too convinced to the contrary lol :-

Why the Russians would announce they had him when they did not , (even announcing his name on TV )? How would they know he’s there???

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:21 - May 28 with 896 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This video appeared last October and shows the prime minister of Ukraine Oleksiy Honcharuk attending a veterans benefit concert organised by far right groups and featuring Azov supporting bro Nazi band Sokyra Peruna .

Whilst the cause is obviously a noble one it’s surely unwise to attend such an event when the sponsors are outright neo Nazis?

Go to comments underneath and hit translate.

Link to full article

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2019/10/21/how-to-mainstream-neo-n

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:34 - May 28 with 845 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:17 - May 27 by Boundy

Any update on my update? Since you asked?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:51 - May 28 with 837 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:34 - May 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Any update on my update? Since you asked?

In case you forgot , you were the one as who posted he had been detained ,Now try again

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:56 - May 28 with 816 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:51 - May 28 by Boundy

In case you forgot , you were the one as who posted he had been detained ,Now try again

Awww, upset are you?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:33 - May 30 with 700 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another report claiming that the Russian intervention in Ukraine was due to a large increase in ceasefire violations from the Ukrainian side in the week before Russia went in. This ramp up was the precursor for a full scale invasion of Donbas which Russian intelligence managed to intercept

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:02 - May 30 with 691 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:33 - May 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Another report claiming that the Russian intervention in Ukraine was due to a large increase in ceasefire violations from the Ukrainian side in the week before Russia went in. This ramp up was the precursor for a full scale invasion of Donbas which Russian intelligence managed to intercept

They were already amassing troops on the border in December. This illegal occupation has been planned for a long time.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:35 - May 30 with 674 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Surely anyone with eyes and half a brain cell can see what “Jackson Hinkle” is immediately just from a cursory glance at his YouTube/Twitter page.

Nobody can be stupid enough to fall for this in 2022 surely?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:40 - May 30 with 669 viewscontroversial_jack

The Ukraine, was planning another offensive against Donbass. The US knew this, but didn't expect a Russian response
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:50 - May 30 with 670 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:40 - May 30 by controversial_jack

The Ukraine, was planning another offensive against Donbass. The US knew this, but didn't expect a Russian response

So it’s not about nazis and nato anymore?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:14 - May 30 with 665 viewsLorax

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:25 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I think you’ll find I was all for a negotiated settlement some pages back. Self unaware young one? You and your little band of Ukrainian cheerleaders have been enjoying every minute of this - what a bunch of hypocrites you lot really are. (Ducky, Lurex, Dr Scotia and brainless boundy and a few more).

At least we’re trying to put the other side of the story on here - as your claims of child rape by Russian soldiers , Russian soldiers running out of bullets and the Ukrainians edging the war are so hopelessly wide of the mark it’s laughable. The Azov and Aidan regiments were committing war crimes well before the Russians got involved.

Which brings me to - If you were so concerned about bloodshed you might have piped up when the Ukrainian Army was shelling the Donbass - you only had 8 years. T*ssers.

In alll seriousness this thread should be scrapped as it’s just another echo chamber for the devoid of thinking on here.

And once more for the more disgusting human beings amongst us, the Ukrainians were shelling the RUSSIAN separatists, they were defending their own people.

Those of us on here supporting Ukraine in this are supporting the people being attacked, we are not supporting the aggressors, we are supporting the defenders of their own homes. You are right about it being an echo chamber though, for you and contro.

Those of us supporting Ukraine are appalled at the massive loss of life caused by the RUSSIAN invasion. Something you singularly fail to grasp, none of this would have happened if not for Putin.

I don't think calling others T*ssers is allowed, even if you disguise the word.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:17 - May 30 with 663 viewsLorax

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:40 - May 30 by controversial_jack

It isn't an offensive when it's an action in their own country, it's called a defensive, defending against the RUSSIAN separatists who are in the minority in the Donbass.

Haw Haw.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:29 - May 30 with 649 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:17 - May 30 by Lorax

It isn't an offensive when it's an action in their own country, it's called a defensive, defending against the RUSSIAN separatists who are in the minority in the Donbass.

Haw Haw.

How can it be defensive when it's an offensive?

Haw haw
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:28 - May 30 with 635 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:50 - May 30 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

So it’s not about nazis and nato anymore?

To answer Wayne's question I think one of them is, but Contro is just a bit stupid.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:16 - May 30 with 626 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:14 - May 30 by Lorax

And once more for the more disgusting human beings amongst us, the Ukrainians were shelling the RUSSIAN separatists, they were defending their own people.

Those of us on here supporting Ukraine in this are supporting the people being attacked, we are not supporting the aggressors, we are supporting the defenders of their own homes. You are right about it being an echo chamber though, for you and contro.

Those of us supporting Ukraine are appalled at the massive loss of life caused by the RUSSIAN invasion. Something you singularly fail to grasp, none of this would have happened if not for Putin.

I don't think calling others T*ssers is allowed, even if you disguise the word.

It’s not just the loss of life, it’s caused a diaspora of people fleeing west, there are people who chose not to leave or could not leave, many of them elderly who are stuck there right in the middle. The animals, the pets, the wider impact on the world. Rising prices, food shortages, the very real threat of total nuclear annihilation.

Just because one sad little man wants to feel important because he’s dying soon and has a micropenis.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:16 - May 30 with 625 viewsLorax

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:28 - May 30 by Scotia

To answer Wayne's question I think one of them is, but Contro is just a bit stupid.

I still don't think Contro believes what he's posting, he's just being a WUM. Brynnie is a different kettle of fish entirely though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024