Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17057 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:26 - Apr 29 with 1956 views73__73

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:06 - Apr 25 by Lorax

If you hear the crack your still alive? You don't hear the bullet that kills you?

The muzzle velocity on a British SA-80 is 940 meters per second, which is much faster than the speed of sound.

Whether you’d hear the crack of the round that hits you would depend on whether you were killed outright or a bit later.

I’d imagine most of the rounds being fired by the Russians and Ukrainians are 7.62 as apposed to NATO’s 5.56 rounds.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 8:30]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:22 - May 1 with 1831 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Got to love the cognitive dissonance on practically every thread on here. An story portraying the Russians as not being child rapists or mass murderers has to be “shill propaganda”.

But reports of the Russians running out of bullets were absolutely kosher because they came from western sources. The same sources that say the Ukrainians are holding off the Russians or even counter attacking them - even though the Donbas is almost completely in their hands and the Black Sea corridor is being sealed off day by day.

Meanwhile 50 French officers are trapped in then Azovstal steel plant with hundreds of Ukrainian troops . That’s going to provoke a change in tone in relations between Macron and Putin, and not in a good way for France . Meanwhile Biden is depleting the U.S. arsenal to give to the Ukrainians on a payback loan (very much like the U.S.A. gave the UK during the Second World War - which we paid off only by the mid 1990’s. With Ukraine’s GDP that’s going to take 1000 years. Shame on the Americans for perpetuating this conflict for the profit of all their military industrial complex (which many senate members have rushed to buy shares in - fact!).

We will all be the losers when the inevitable happens and the Russians are victorious - but the arms dealers and politicians won’t care either way as they will be even richer than they are now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:46 - May 1 with 1825 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:22 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Got to love the cognitive dissonance on practically every thread on here. An story portraying the Russians as not being child rapists or mass murderers has to be “shill propaganda”.

But reports of the Russians running out of bullets were absolutely kosher because they came from western sources. The same sources that say the Ukrainians are holding off the Russians or even counter attacking them - even though the Donbas is almost completely in their hands and the Black Sea corridor is being sealed off day by day.

Meanwhile 50 French officers are trapped in then Azovstal steel plant with hundreds of Ukrainian troops . That’s going to provoke a change in tone in relations between Macron and Putin, and not in a good way for France . Meanwhile Biden is depleting the U.S. arsenal to give to the Ukrainians on a payback loan (very much like the U.S.A. gave the UK during the Second World War - which we paid off only by the mid 1990’s. With Ukraine’s GDP that’s going to take 1000 years. Shame on the Americans for perpetuating this conflict for the profit of all their military industrial complex (which many senate members have rushed to buy shares in - fact!).

We will all be the losers when the inevitable happens and the Russians are victorious - but the arms dealers and politicians won’t care either way as they will be even richer than they are now.

It’s obviously shill propaganda. Why on earth else would the Russians allow an ex US army serviceman and random YouTuber to follow them around and film them and their locations and what they are doing?

Think man. Think.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:05 - May 1 with 1792 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:46 - May 1 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It’s obviously shill propaganda. Why on earth else would the Russians allow an ex US army serviceman and random YouTuber to follow them around and film them and their locations and what they are doing?

Think man. Think.

Poor response. If there’s anyone who needs to employ some critical thinking it’s you.

I stumbled on this you tube channel - here’s some background on the Azov Regiment and how they were shunned as terrorists by congress before the military industrial complex insisted they arm them. Well before any Russian military action (4 to 7 years ago). Also footage in 2018 of senior US government officials promising much more military support for the Ukrainians to “go on the offensive” against Russia.

I’m not pro Russia - but I’m against any western involvement which serves to allow the Arms corporations to dictate foreign policy (through questionable lobbying in the US congress and senate).

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:28 - May 1 with 1775 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:05 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Poor response. If there’s anyone who needs to employ some critical thinking it’s you.

I stumbled on this you tube channel - here’s some background on the Azov Regiment and how they were shunned as terrorists by congress before the military industrial complex insisted they arm them. Well before any Russian military action (4 to 7 years ago). Also footage in 2018 of senior US government officials promising much more military support for the Ukrainians to “go on the offensive” against Russia.

I’m not pro Russia - but I’m against any western involvement which serves to allow the Arms corporations to dictate foreign policy (through questionable lobbying in the US congress and senate).

How is it poor. Let’s look at the facts:

1: Russia hates America.

2: Russia hates Americans.

3: Russia hates western media

4: Russia hates independent media

Yet they are allowing this American “journalist” to just tag along on the front line of a conflict with free rein to film and interview Russian soldiers for his totally independent YouTube channel. And you’ve got the cheek to oppose his labelling as a shill.

He’s a modern day Haw Haw, surely you must see it?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:55 - May 1 with 1767 viewsKeithHaynes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:28 - May 1 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yet they are allowing this American “journalist” to just tag along on the front line of a conflict with free rein to film and interview Russian soldiers for his totally independent YouTube channel. And you’ve got the cheek to oppose his labelling as a shill.

And a uk ‘journalist’ in Graham Philips.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:33 - May 1 with 1750 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:55 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

And a uk ‘journalist’ in Graham Philips.

I think you besmirching the title " journalist " when describing Phillips

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:40 - May 1 with 1745 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:28 - May 1 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Did you watch the clip? It’s all factual - unlike the accusations of the Russian army running out of bullets and (most bizarrely of all) the accusations of child rape.

He’s quoting from actual Congress bills passed - it’s not made up. The HawHaw comparison is way off the mark.

Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:58 - May 1 with 1739 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You’re obviously not very old and haven’t observed the Cold War. When Gorbachev proclaimed glasnost and perestroika he ushered the then Soviet Union into an irreversible slide towards the west and western culture in general.

1. The Russians don’t hate America - they hate globalization.
2. Russia doesn’t hare Americans either - although they’re suspicious about their motives (and who could blame them after Iraq in particular?).
3. I hate the western media at the moment - their conduct during the pandemic was a new low and they are now just as big as propagandist as Pravda was at the height of communism in the Soviet Union.
4. The Russian government still cracks down on dissidents that’s true but that lady who gave the “stop the war” intervention on their main news channel hasn’t suffered for it.

What you have to understand is that there could easily have been a negotiated peace settlement here but that’s not profitable for the western arms industry. They are the drivers behind this - and that alone is the reason why Ukraine slips further into irretrievable collapse and why people are dying both civilians and military.

It’s all about the money - after iraq and Halliburton you really should be able to make the connection. Conspiracy theory this ain’t.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:03 - May 1 with 1737 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:58 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

You’re obviously not very old and haven’t observed the Cold War. When Gorbachev proclaimed glasnost and perestroika he ushered the then Soviet Union into an irreversible slide towards the west and western culture in general.

2. Russia doesn’t hare Americans either - although they’re suspicious about their motives (and who could blame them after Iraq in particular?).
3. I hate the western media at the moment - their conduct during the pandemic was a new low and they are now just as big as propagandist as Pravda was at the height of communism in the Soviet Union.
4. The Russian government still cracks down on dissidents that’s true but that lady who gave the “stop the war” intervention on their main news channel hasn’t suffered for it.

What you have to understand is that there could easily have been a negotiated peace settlement here but that’s not profitable for the western arms industry. They are the drivers behind this - and that alone is the reason why Ukraine slips further into irretrievable collapse and why people are dying both civilians and military.

It’s all about the money - after iraq and Halliburton you really should be able to make the connection. Conspiracy theory this ain’t.

Bollocks

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:05 - May 1 with 1734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:03 - May 1 by Boundy

Bollocks

An excellently put and well thought out response. If you can’t read don’t join in.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:38 - May 2 with 1705 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:05 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

An excellently put and well thought out response. If you can’t read don’t join in.

Well he made more sense than a Russian supporter like yourself.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:01 - May 2 with 1698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:38 - May 2 by felixstowe_jack

Well he made more sense than a Russian supporter like yourself.

You’re funny you are. How’s the vaccine treating you by the way? Have you caught Covid yet (and try to be honest)?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:29 - May 2 with 1687 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:05 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

My apologies , I should have added " absolute "

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:22 - May 2 with 1656 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:29 - May 2 by Boundy

My apologies , I should have added " absolute "

Yet you have to come up with anything meaningful to counter my argument - that it’s more profitable for western countries to keep supplying arms to the Ukraine than pushing for peace.

Remember iraq ? We were all told a pack of lies (Al Quaeda were based there and masterminded the 9/11 attacks - Saddam May have helped- weapons of mass destruction). Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women and children were killed because of those very lies. I’m just waiting for the “Russian chemical weapons attack” false flag to come out before NATO puts boots (and golf course billions of dollars of military hardware) officially on the ground.

It’s shocking that people can’t see the parallels here. Or maybe don’t want to see them.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:24 - May 2 with 1648 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:22 - May 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Yet you have to come up with anything meaningful to counter my argument - that it’s more profitable for western countries to keep supplying arms to the Ukraine than pushing for peace.

Remember iraq ? We were all told a pack of lies (Al Quaeda were based there and masterminded the 9/11 attacks - Saddam May have helped- weapons of mass destruction). Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women and children were killed because of those very lies. I’m just waiting for the “Russian chemical weapons attack” false flag to come out before NATO puts boots (and golf course billions of dollars of military hardware) officially on the ground.

It’s shocking that people can’t see the parallels here. Or maybe don’t want to see them.

Firstly why did Putin annexe the Crimea ? secondly if Putin wanted peace ( remember he's the aggressor and has the upper hand according to some on here then why not sue for peace ) You seem to lack any sense of awareness as to how someone will fight to protect themselves , families and country should it be invaded Ukraine are being armed and helped by the west as they're fighting not only for their freedoms but for all those others under the treat of Russian aggression.
Have you any comment on Russia's threats against Finland & Sweden for wanting to join NATO who I'll remind you hasn't in its history ever invaded a sovereign nation for its own ends such as Russia has with Belarus for example.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:11 - May 2 with 1626 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I wasn’t at Agincourt either but I can tell you who won and how. That’s the thing about history see, you can learn about it without actually having to be there. And Comrade Gorbachev’s floundering about amongst the death throes of the Soviet Union the best part of four decades ago is largely irrelevant when discussing the actions and motives of Russia today.

I did note your use of the word “slide” when mentioning their move towards western culture. Almost as if you believe the relative ‘glasnost’ we have in the west is a move downhill or a step down from life in the Soviet Union. Perhaps a Freudian slip?

The driver behind this is a belligerent state led by a despotic tyrannical madman. If he hadn’t decided to attack ukraine people wouldn’t be dying. Cities wouldn’t be obliterated. Millions would still be living in their homes, peacefully going about their daily lives.

I have absolutely no disagreement that there will be arms companies and unscrupulous individuals out there looking to profit financially from this (Patrick Lancaster comes to mind), they will inevitably take advantage of the situation but to suggest they are the driver is absolute nonsense. It is pure conspiracy theory. Putin is the driver of all of this. It’s one man’s (and I use that word liberally) decision to create all this death and destruction. The guy should be captured and strung up by his bollocks as well as other war criminals like Tony Blair.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:57 - May 2 with 1596 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:11 - May 2 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I wasn’t at Agincourt either but I can tell you who won and how. That’s the thing about history see, you can learn about it without actually having to be there. And Comrade Gorbachev’s floundering about amongst the death throes of the Soviet Union the best part of four decades ago is largely irrelevant when discussing the actions and motives of Russia today.

I did note your use of the word “slide” when mentioning their move towards western culture. Almost as if you believe the relative ‘glasnost’ we have in the west is a move downhill or a step down from life in the Soviet Union. Perhaps a Freudian slip?

The driver behind this is a belligerent state led by a despotic tyrannical madman. If he hadn’t decided to attack ukraine people wouldn’t be dying. Cities wouldn’t be obliterated. Millions would still be living in their homes, peacefully going about their daily lives.

I have absolutely no disagreement that there will be arms companies and unscrupulous individuals out there looking to profit financially from this (Patrick Lancaster comes to mind), they will inevitably take advantage of the situation but to suggest they are the driver is absolute nonsense. It is pure conspiracy theory. Putin is the driver of all of this. It’s one man’s (and I use that word liberally) decision to create all this death and destruction. The guy should be captured and strung up by his bollocks as well as other war criminals like Tony Blair.

And your opinion on the constant shelling of the Donbas from Ukrainian forces over the last 8 years that has left 15000 civilians dead?

I’d be interested to see where your line is.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:53 - May 2 with 1587 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:57 - May 2 by Brynmill_Jack

And your opinion on the constant shelling of the Donbas from Ukrainian forces over the last 8 years that has left 15000 civilians dead?

And I'd be interested in your interpretation of why this has happened

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:51 - May 3 with 1529 views73__73

Well said. Before anyone is critical of Russia, take a look closer to home.
I certainly don’t believe the anti Russian propaganda from government and MSM.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:25 - May 3 with 1498 viewsLorax

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:22 - May 2 by Brynmill_Jack

The only parallel is that Putin has spun a load of lies to have an excuse to go to war.

If NATO puts boots on ground in Ukraine it will be the end of the world, WW3 and nuclear weapons will see to that.

You claim the west is perpetuating the war and I guess in a way they are because they are giving Ukraine aid to beat a foreign aggressor, an invader who has targeted civilians, schools and hospitals.
To someone like you this is shocking because it denies Russia the quick victory. You will only be happy when Russia liberates Ukraine from its own people and swallows it up like it has the Crimea.

You're a disgrace. Goodbye.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:08 - May 3 with 1480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:25 - May 3 by Lorax

The only parallel is that Putin has spun a load of lies to have an excuse to go to war.

If NATO puts boots on ground in Ukraine it will be the end of the world, WW3 and nuclear weapons will see to that.

You claim the west is perpetuating the war and I guess in a way they are because they are giving Ukraine aid to beat a foreign aggressor, an invader who has targeted civilians, schools and hospitals.
To someone like you this is shocking because it denies Russia the quick victory. You will only be happy when Russia liberates Ukraine from its own people and swallows it up like it has the Crimea.

You're a disgrace. Goodbye.

How truly sanctimonious !

Ukraine ignore the Minsk accords and kill 15,000 ethic Russian civilians in the Donbas and you completely ignore it.

Russia takes 8 (!) years to respond (the cheek of it) and is not killing civilians on purpose. You just base your opinions on the MSM who have hardly proven themselves reliable over past war coverage and also the Covid crisis.

I’ll only be happy when the conflict ends through peaceful interjection and the world is no longer under the threat of nuclear annihilation.

If you don’t want to engage in a civilized and reasoned conversation then don’t. Nice flounce Btw

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:40 - May 4 with 1430 viewscontroversial_jack

Lira, is alive and well, but he was detained and had his phones etc confiscated by the Ukrainian secret police. It would have been too obvious to make him disappear after he warned that it could happen
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:33 - May 4 with 1419 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:40 - May 4 by controversial_jack

Lira, is alive and well, but he was detained and had his phones etc confiscated by the Ukrainian secret police. It would have been too obvious to make him disappear after he warned that it could happen

They can't be secret police , if you know about them

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:49 - May 4 with 1401 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:57 - May 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Obviously that’s wrong too. But it does not justify Putin and his actions in any way, shape or form. That’s where we differ.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024