Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17038 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:54 - May 5 with 1134 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:49 - May 4 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Obviously that’s wrong too. But it does not justify Putin and his actions in any way, shape or form. That’s where we differ.

He’s driving the Ukrainian military (including the Azov regiment) out from Donbas to quell the bloodshed. He’s got a problem with the Azov (including 50 French mercenaries and many others) who are holed up in Azovstal right now with hostages. They are offering to release 15 hostages per one tonne of aid for themselves. A Canadian General has been caught at the works and sent to Moscow for trial (General Trevor Cadieu).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:39 - May 6 with 1087 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:54 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s driving the Ukrainian military (including the Azov regiment) out from Donbas to quell the bloodshed. He’s got a problem with the Azov (including 50 French mercenaries and many others) who are holed up in Azovstal right now with hostages. They are offering to release 15 hostages per one tonne of aid for themselves. A Canadian General has been caught at the works and sent to Moscow for trial (General Trevor Cadieu).

French mercenaries as opposed to volunteers from the middle east , could you explain the difference ?.
LONDON, March 11 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin gave the green light on Friday for up to 16,000 volunteers from the Middle East to be deployed alongside Russian-backed rebels to fight in Ukraine, doubling down an invasion that the West says has been losing momentum.

The move, just over two weeks since Putin ordered the invasion, allows Russia to deploy battle-hardened mercenaries from conflicts such as Syria without risking additional Russian military casualties. read more

At a meeting of Russia's Security Council, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said there were 16,000 volunteers in the Middle East who were ready to come to fight alongside Russian-backed forces in the breakaway Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

"If you see that there are these people who want of their own accord, not for money, to come to help the people living in Donbass, then we need to give them what they want and help them get to the conflict zone," Putin said from the Kremlin.
Note the source I quoted is from a highly respected & independent news agency , not some hack .

Regards Cadieu ,why hasn't any Canadian news companies or in fact any pro Russian news agencies such as TAS or RT reported his so called capture , what a scoop that would be

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:52 - May 6 with 1081 viewsscruffyjack

There has been an intense campaign of disinformation waged by the kremlin trying to justify this invasion and you are supporting this campaign by repeating unsubstantiated pro russian claims.

What open source, independent vehicle are you getting this information from?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:02 - May 6 with 1063 viewsScotia

Dear me.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:39 - May 6 with 1052 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

He’s doing a fantastic job of quelling the bloodshed fair play. Should be nailed on for this years peace prize.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:37 - May 6 with 1035 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:39 - May 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

He’s doing a fantastic job of quelling the bloodshed fair play. Should be nailed on for this years peace prize.

He's nailing the ones who have been responsible for the bloodshed in the Donas area for the last decade.He's the only world leader doing it
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:34 - May 6 with 1024 viewsscruffyjack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:37 - May 6 by controversial_jack

He's nailing the ones who have been responsible for the bloodshed in the Donas area for the last decade.He's the only world leader doing it

And who’s responsible for the bloodshed?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:37 - May 6 with 1022 viewsBoundy

With over 500 kids killed so far with 5 million civilians displaced , yeah your leader is really taking to them .Its amazing just how accurate artillery fire is when directed by a 3 month old baby .

Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:45 - May 6 with 1018 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:34 - May 6 by scruffyjack

And who’s responsible for the bloodshed?

Azov brigade for one and some units of NAZIS within the Ukrainian army
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:21 - May 6 with 994 viewsScotia

He's also "nailing" completely innocent children.

Your "fan boy" following of Putin is repugnant.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:42 - May 6 with 972 viewsscruffyjack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:45 - May 6 by controversial_jack

Azov brigade for one and some units of NAZIS within the Ukrainian army

Do you think that the only civilian deaths in the Donbas have been perpetrated by right wing extremists in the Ukrainian army?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:31 - May 6 with 956 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If nato had gone in to “nail” the Azov battalion instead you’d be screaming blue murder.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:09 - May 6 with 932 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:31 - May 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

If nato had gone in to “nail” the Azov battalion instead you’d be screaming blue murder.

Maybe The Ukranian govt should have stopped supporting them
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:43 - May 6 with 918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:39 - May 6 by Boundy

French mercenaries as opposed to volunteers from the middle east , could you explain the difference ?.
LONDON, March 11 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin gave the green light on Friday for up to 16,000 volunteers from the Middle East to be deployed alongside Russian-backed rebels to fight in Ukraine, doubling down an invasion that the West says has been losing momentum.

The move, just over two weeks since Putin ordered the invasion, allows Russia to deploy battle-hardened mercenaries from conflicts such as Syria without risking additional Russian military casualties. read more

At a meeting of Russia's Security Council, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said there were 16,000 volunteers in the Middle East who were ready to come to fight alongside Russian-backed forces in the breakaway Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

"If you see that there are these people who want of their own accord, not for money, to come to help the people living in Donbass, then we need to give them what they want and help them get to the conflict zone," Putin said from the Kremlin.
Note the source I quoted is from a highly respected & independent news agency , not some hack .

Regards Cadieu ,why hasn't any Canadian news companies or in fact any pro Russian news agencies such as TAS or RT reported his so called capture , what a scoop that would be

Not from Reuters - from independent journalist Graham Phillips actually in Mariupol (in fairness contradicting Lancasters assertion that the battle for Mariupol is over):-

“I do believe in people 'on the same side' sticking together, and solidarity. But, I must take issue with a strange statement by Patrick Lancaster in his latest video 'the major fighting is definitely done (over) here in Mariupol’. Eh? The Ukrainian neo-Nazis still hold Azovstal, one of the key strategic points in the city. The 'major fighting' is now waging, the endgame of the whole Mariupol operation, to get them out of there. Now, Patrick would admit himself that he's not the brightest, maybe he's just taken his eye completely off the ball after all that family time, maybe he just doesn't have the appetite to cover the business end of the operation, after all his wide-eyed running around giving huge significance to random 'gunfights', so is making out it's 'all done' so he can bottle it 'with dignity'.

So, if Patrick doesn't want to cover the final victory in Mariupol, that's fine, I'm sure you've already heard a hundred times that you should 'like and share his videos' and give him money. But, his absolutely inaccurate statement that 'the major fighting is definitely done', when the final battle is waging as we speak, cannot be left uncorrected. That is fake news.

I write this in a public forum because I have no direct communication with Lancaster. In general Lancaster is a harmless clown who runs around in a panic, like a rabbit in headlights spouting phrases in broken English, and doesn't need to be addressed. But, when he comes out with patently false statements, he needs to be dealt with the same way as anyone else.

The battle for Azovstal, and full control of Mariupol, continues. The 'major fight / fighting', will be done (over), when that battle is complete. I will be there to cover all of that”.

Reuters isn’t there on the ground In Mariupol- journalists like Phillips and Eva Bartlett are and are bringing reports every day.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:58 - May 6 with 911 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:43 - May 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Not from Reuters - from independent journalist Graham Phillips actually in Mariupol (in fairness contradicting Lancasters assertion that the battle for Mariupol is over):-

“I do believe in people 'on the same side' sticking together, and solidarity. But, I must take issue with a strange statement by Patrick Lancaster in his latest video 'the major fighting is definitely done (over) here in Mariupol’. Eh? The Ukrainian neo-Nazis still hold Azovstal, one of the key strategic points in the city. The 'major fighting' is now waging, the endgame of the whole Mariupol operation, to get them out of there. Now, Patrick would admit himself that he's not the brightest, maybe he's just taken his eye completely off the ball after all that family time, maybe he just doesn't have the appetite to cover the business end of the operation, after all his wide-eyed running around giving huge significance to random 'gunfights', so is making out it's 'all done' so he can bottle it 'with dignity'.

So, if Patrick doesn't want to cover the final victory in Mariupol, that's fine, I'm sure you've already heard a hundred times that you should 'like and share his videos' and give him money. But, his absolutely inaccurate statement that 'the major fighting is definitely done', when the final battle is waging as we speak, cannot be left uncorrected. That is fake news.

I write this in a public forum because I have no direct communication with Lancaster. In general Lancaster is a harmless clown who runs around in a panic, like a rabbit in headlights spouting phrases in broken English, and doesn't need to be addressed. But, when he comes out with patently false statements, he needs to be dealt with the same way as anyone else.

The battle for Azovstal, and full control of Mariupol, continues. The 'major fight / fighting', will be done (over), when that battle is complete. I will be there to cover all of that”.

Reuters isn’t there on the ground In Mariupol- journalists like Phillips and Eva Bartlett are and are bringing reports every day.

The "independent" Graham Phillips now. There really is no stopping you. You even seem to be choosing which obvious BS to believe. 48 hrs ago Lancaster was correct and the battle for Mariupol was won.

And this statement makes it clear he's not independent at all. In fact he seems a bit stupid.

“I do believe in people 'on the same side' sticking together, and solidarity. But, I must take issue with a strange statement by Patrick Lancaster in his latest video"

https://www.spisok-putina.org/en/personas/phillips/
[Post edited 6 May 2022 22:05]
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:30 - May 6 with 898 viewsBoundy

Being Independent doesn't mean impartiality . As pointed out to you on the other thread by myself and others, Bartlett is as far from being impartial as Putin is . Graham Phillips now you are having a laugh
You seem to have picked really poor examples of so called " journalists " maybe down to being naïve or just ignorant . Do you honestly believe that Putin would allow western/impartial journalists to become embedded ( despite of what CJ posted ) and report an impartial version (warts and all) of events

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:43 - May 6 with 892 viewsscruffyjack

What about all the other‘inaccuracies’? From Clayton Morris, Canadian general, 15,000 civilians in Donbas, 50 French officers. What are you on?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 07:53 - May 7 with 821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:43 - May 6 by scruffyjack

What about all the other‘inaccuracies’? From Clayton Morris, Canadian general, 15,000 civilians in Donbas, 50 French officers. What are you on?

Before you start lording it over me perhaps you should wait and see what rats come out of the Azovstal sewers for air mate. I’m not “on” anything. Do you think sources on the ground there have less information than you just reading what’s being made up in Washington or New York (like so many other of the posters on here)?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:52 - May 7 with 801 viewsscruffyjack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 07:53 - May 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Before you start lording it over me perhaps you should wait and see what rats come out of the Azovstal sewers for air mate. I’m not “on” anything. Do you think sources on the ground there have less information than you just reading what’s being made up in Washington or New York (like so many other of the posters on here)?

Whoever survives that brutal onslaught can hardly be described as ‘rats’. I wouldn’t rely on information from the likes of Patrick Lancaster or Clayton Morris full stop. You should try Bellingcat, a completely independent, open source site of investigative journalists and then draw your own conclusions.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:09 - May 7 with 798 viewsScotia

I don't think anyone is lording it over you. Nobody needs to.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:28 - May 7 with 760 viewsscruffyjack

Russia have denied:

Salisbury poisoning
Shooting down MH17
Poisoning Navalny
State sponsored doping of athletes…..etc etc

How can anyone believe anything the kremlin says?

Oops, sorry, you do
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:06 - May 8 with 718 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:52 - May 7 by scruffyjack

Whoever survives that brutal onslaught can hardly be described as ‘rats’. I wouldn’t rely on information from the likes of Patrick Lancaster or Clayton Morris full stop. You should try Bellingcat, a completely independent, open source site of investigative journalists and then draw your own conclusions.

It's the Nazi Azov brigade. They had the chance to surrender and declined.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:10 - May 8 with 699 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:52 - May 7 by scruffyjack

This bellingcat?

https://mronline.org/2021/10/11/bellingcat-funded-by-u-s-and-uk-intelligence-con

Hardly independent are they. Try again

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:13 - May 8 with 698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:09 - May 7 by Scotia

I don't think anyone is lording it over you. Nobody needs to.

Says the genius who pushed the vaccines like a qualified virologist. Only you’re not a qualified virologist - are you? You’re just another Felixstowe Jack - with slightly better spelling and a bigger ego.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:43 - May 8 with 688 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:13 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Says the genius who pushed the vaccines like a qualified virologist. Only you’re not a qualified virologist - are you? You’re just another Felixstowe Jack - with slightly better spelling and a bigger ego.

No I'm not a qualified virologist. I am a scientist. Not that you need to be qualified to see through false information when it's put in front of you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024