Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17034 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:49 - May 15 with 925 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:24 - May 15 by controversial_jack

Yes, but as it's name suggests, it's nothing to do with right or wrong.

Everything is to do with right or wrong unless you are a sociopath or psychopath or both.

So, what I take from your posts is that the US / WEST are justified in their previous military action?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:03 - May 15 with 910 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:49 - May 15 by Scotia

Everything is to do with right or wrong unless you are a sociopath or psychopath or both.

So, what I take from your posts is that the US / WEST are justified in their previous military action?

It's not the Eurovision song contest, it's realpolitik. Countries look after their own interests, just as we do.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:55 - May 16 with 884 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:31 - May 15 by KeithHaynes

This is a very interesting documentary from the same guy.

What do you make of it Keith?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 07:29 - May 16 with 858 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:31 - May 15 by KeithHaynes

This is a very interesting documentary from the same guy.

What a vile, slimy individual. Claims to be an independent journalist but is literally wearing a Russian flag on his chest.

Also why does Bald and Bankrupt’s girlfriend randomly show up at around the 25 minute mark for the “humanitarian aid”?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:27 - May 16 with 833 viewscontroversial_jack

Zelensky govt has banned 11 opposition parties, shit down 3 tv stations and arrested and banned numerous journalists.

They couldn't hide this though

https://www.lemonde.fr/international/video/2022/05/13/prisonniers-russes-torture
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:17 - May 16 with 814 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:27 - May 16 by controversial_jack

Zelensky govt has banned 11 opposition parties, shit down 3 tv stations and arrested and banned numerous journalists.

They couldn't hide this though

https://www.lemonde.fr/international/video/2022/05/13/prisonniers-russes-torture

Dirty bugger. But nothing that a good jet wash won’t get off.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:40 - May 16 with 809 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:17 - May 16 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Dirty bugger. But nothing that a good jet wash won’t get off.

There was uproar when a pic allegedly showing Russian shooting a Ukrainian. Double standards indeed
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:46 - May 16 with 807 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:40 - May 16 by controversial_jack

There was uproar when a pic allegedly showing Russian shooting a Ukrainian. Double standards indeed

There’s a big difference between shooting someone and having a shit on a tv station.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:17 - May 16 with 791 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:46 - May 16 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

There’s a big difference between shooting someone and having a shit on a tv station.

Ukranians have been torturing and shooting Russian prisoners. Did you miss that bit on purpose
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:09 - May 16 with 755 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:40 - May 16 by controversial_jack

"allegedly" so you haven't seen the proof for yourself ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:11 - May 16 with 754 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:46 - May 16 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

with the amount of devastation being poured onto Ivan I would imagine there's a a fair bit of poo flying around

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:17 - May 16 with 749 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:09 - May 16 by Boundy

The United Nations has commented on it. I heard it on the BBC.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:19 - May 16 with 721 viewscontroversial_jack

It was verified by the French newspaper Le Monde
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:20 - May 16 with 692 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:17 - May 16 by Brynmill_Jack

The United Nations has commented on it. I heard it on the BBC.

So you've not seen it ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:31 - May 16 with 679 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:20 - May 16 by Boundy

So you've not seen it ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:06 - May 16 with 671 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:31 - May 16 by controversial_jack

and ? , it shows extreme violence against preparators who have also committed extreme violence but their victims weren't carrying weapons .Some may say they suffered mild poetics justice in comparison to shelling residential areas as the whole world had seen during the bombardment of Kiev . If its a crime then I'm sure the relevant authorities will investigate.Any thing else? .

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:11 - May 16 with 667 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:06 - May 16 by Boundy

and ? , it shows extreme violence against preparators who have also committed extreme violence but their victims weren't carrying weapons .Some may say they suffered mild poetics justice in comparison to shelling residential areas as the whole world had seen during the bombardment of Kiev . If its a crime then I'm sure the relevant authorities will investigate.Any thing else? .

So, prisoners of war should be shot? Wow What sentiments.

Put that spade down, the hole is big enough already.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:30 - May 17 with 657 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:11 - May 16 by controversial_jack

Perhaps you need to read this thread...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:40 - May 17 with 652 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:11 - May 16 by controversial_jack

And your moral compass is pointing in which direction ? , no words at all about the deaths of women and kids but feigned horror that someone who has caused the death of thousands is handed out some brutal treatment , jog on you sanctimonious p***k .

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:19 - May 17 with 612 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:40 - May 17 by Boundy

And your moral compass is pointing in which direction ? , no words at all about the deaths of women and kids but feigned horror that someone who has caused the death of thousands is handed out some brutal treatment , jog on you sanctimonious p***k .

Dear me sounds like you have been wounded. Should the Russians execute the prisoners of war from the steel plant? You seem to think it's ok going by your sentiments.

Maybe NATO and Zelenskys govt should have though a bit more before they decided to protect and encourage the NAZI in their quest to terrorise the east, unless that's where your sympathies like. Do you support NAZIS?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:54 - May 17 with 605 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:19 - May 17 by controversial_jack

Dear me sounds like you have been wounded. Should the Russians execute the prisoners of war from the steel plant? You seem to think it's ok going by your sentiments.

Maybe NATO and Zelenskys govt should have though a bit more before they decided to protect and encourage the NAZI in their quest to terrorise the east, unless that's where your sympathies like. Do you support NAZIS?

Who's been executed ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:09 - May 18 with 509 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:20 - May 16 by Boundy

So you've not seen it ?

The United Nations has the evidence. I heard that they had the evidence on BBC Radio 4. Is that good enough for you ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:16 - May 18 with 506 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Here you go https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2022/04/09/ukraine-s-military-ac

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:19 - May 18 with 500 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:54 - May 17 by Boundy

Who's been executed ?

Russian soldiers by the Ukrainian army. (Apparently even executing Russian soldiers still not as bad as the Russian war crimes). No bias there then.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2022/04/09/ukraine-s-military-ac

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 06:59 - May 19 with 481 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:19 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Russian soldiers by the Ukrainian army. (Apparently even executing Russian soldiers still not as bad as the Russian war crimes). No bias there then.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2022/04/09/ukraine-s-military-ac

It's pretty much as bad, the Ukrainian soldiers should be put on trial too.

It isn't quite as bad as invading a country and shooting a couple of innocent men in the back who were going about their job and seemingly being friendly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024