Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 18:56 - Apr 27 with 845 viewsbritferry

Just saw this on the Beeb news:

Nordic-based streaming service Viaplay has won exclusive rights to show Wales matches from 2024 in a significant shake-up of live international football.

As part of a four-year partnership with UEFA, Viaplay will show European qualifiers for Euro 2028 and World Cup 2026 from 2024, along with UEFA Nations League and friendly matches. The move means Wales matches will no longer be shown on Sky Sports or, it seems, S4C.

Viaplay has since confirmed that it plans to offer Welsh language coverage, and has also said that some matches will be shown free-to-air. It's also not clear just how much it will cost fans, many of whom will already be shelling out for subscriptions to services such as Sky Sports, BT Sport and Premier Sport in a bid to catch their favourite teams.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wales-football-tv-cov

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 19:09 - Apr 27 with 821 viewsChief

Scandalous.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 21:48 - Apr 27 with 773 viewsTenbySwan

Wales, Scotland and NI gone to Viaplay
England gone to Channel 4.

Sky losing out big time.
Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 00:07 - Apr 28 with 736 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 21:48 - Apr 27 by TenbySwan

Wales, Scotland and NI gone to Viaplay
England gone to Channel 4.

Sky losing out big time.

How many people tune in to watch Wales v Bulgaria or Scotland v Faroe Islands on a Tuesday night at 8pm?

I doubt they've "lost out big time".

I'm sure their analysts determined they weren't worth keeping at the cost being asked. Much like they determined interest in the South Wales derby has declined substantially and isn't worth selecting over other matches in the English Football League.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 01:25 - Apr 28 with 722 viewsSTID2017

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 00:07 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many people tune in to watch Wales v Bulgaria or Scotland v Faroe Islands on a Tuesday night at 8pm?

I doubt they've "lost out big time".

I'm sure their analysts determined they weren't worth keeping at the cost being asked. Much like they determined interest in the South Wales derby has declined substantially and isn't worth selecting over other matches in the English Football League.

Do you or have you ever posted anything positive?
Really don't think you have.
At a time when many people are facing financial hardship which is only going to get worse for the foreseeable future, things like this are another kick in the teeth for those on low income.
Spare a thought for others for once eh ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 09:47 - Apr 28 with 680 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 01:25 - Apr 28 by STID2017

Do you or have you ever posted anything positive?
Really don't think you have.
At a time when many people are facing financial hardship which is only going to get worse for the foreseeable future, things like this are another kick in the teeth for those on low income.
Spare a thought for others for once eh ?

Sure.

I think Benda is one of the most talented young players to join our club in many years.

I think Cardiff City's mismanagement over the past decade or so will take a very long time to recover from and should see us remain as the most successful sports team in Wales for years to come.

I think Wales have a very good chance of qualifying for a World Cup.

I think we'll discover the legal advice the Scottish Government are being made to publish will hinder their efforts to continue their desire to hold another referendum.

I hope that helps.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 09:52 - Apr 28 with 677 viewsSTID2017

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 09:47 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sure.

I think Benda is one of the most talented young players to join our club in many years.

I think Cardiff City's mismanagement over the past decade or so will take a very long time to recover from and should see us remain as the most successful sports team in Wales for years to come.

I think Wales have a very good chance of qualifying for a World Cup.

I think we'll discover the legal advice the Scottish Government are being made to publish will hinder their efforts to continue their desire to hold another referendum.

I hope that helps.

See not hard is it ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 17:19 - Apr 28 with 638 viewsbritferry

Wales games on Viaplay from 2024 on 09:52 - Apr 28 by STID2017

See not hard is it ?

I think somebody hacked his account

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024