Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer under investigation 13:52 - May 6 with 9358 viewsKeithHaynes

For doing a Boris !

Brilliant 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starmer under investigation on 09:54 - May 7 with 1017 viewsLorax

I know Pikey is utterly biased on this but I do agree with him. If the police find Starmer has broken the rules then he should resign. I don't have confidence in the police up there though.

This really could be a powerful moment for Labour, Starmer resigns (if guilty) and Labour can sing from the rooftops that they are at least a party of honourable people who, if found to have committed an offence, will step aside. And yes, leave Bojo in power to be the whipping boy at the next GE.
From a position of not supporting either though, I'd prefer if the tories had a purge, got rid of the useless gits currently there and put in better people, people who can start trying to build trust again.
Two decent parties worth voting for is a much better thing than the best of a bad choice or having one decent party and a stinking cesspit to choose from.
Starmer under investigation on 10:03 - May 7 with 1007 viewspikeypaul

Biased 😂😂😂😂

And the hypocrite lefties on this site are not.

You only have to look at how they are trying to defend Rayner and Starmer in this , having already been caught out lying about Rayner being there , and now the Facebook post surfacing proving that the beer, pizza, curry party was all pre planned.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer under investigation on 10:46 - May 7 with 974 viewsonehunglow

We have a drinking culture

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Starmer under investigation on 11:35 - May 7 with 943 views73__73

Starmer under investigation on 10:03 - May 7 by pikeypaul

Biased 😂😂😂😂

You only have to look at how they are trying to defend Rayner and Starmer in this , having already been caught out lying about Rayner being there , and now the Facebook post surfacing proving that the beer, pizza, curry party was all pre planned.

Just how thick are all these labour politicians/voters. It’s unbelievable 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Starmer under investigation on 12:00 - May 7 with 934 viewsonehunglow

Starmer under investigation on 17:14 - May 6 by raynor94

I'm just amazed at this drinking alcohol whilst in work

We are obsessed with alcohol and drinking.
From top to bottom.

Starmer under investigation on 12:50 - May 7 with 911 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 12:00 - May 7 by onehunglow

We are obsessed with alcohol and drinking.
From top to bottom.

We are. People get quite upset when I tell them I very rarely drink. Wanting to know why, ‘boring’ ‘not living life’ etc. Some folk get quite personal.
Starmer under investigation on 12:58 - May 7 with 907 viewsonehunglow

Starmer under investigation on 12:50 - May 7 by Sirjohnalot

We are. People get quite upset when I tell them I very rarely drink. Wanting to know why, ‘boring’ ‘not living life’ etc. Some folk get quite personal.

It is central to social malaise. You will be more than aware of how cheap alcohol is central to many people lives.
Increasing dramatically the price would help but then you d have the pubs are going out of business brigade lining away.

We need to address this but no government has had the guts

And none will.

Starmer under investigation on 15:09 - May 7 with 888 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 10:03 - May 7 by pikeypaul

Biased 😂😂😂😂

Did I say the Starmer supporters are not biased? Of course they are. There were people trying to downplay what Starmer has done as soon as it came out. If the police find Starmer guilty then he should resign but I don't think he will, he will want to move on too.

I will be most surprised if Sir Keir resigns.
Login to get fewer ads

Starmer under investigation on 16:05 - May 7 with 874 viewsJack123

Starmer under investigation on 07:25 - May 7 by Sirjohnalot

That’s the point, at this point, everyone was able to do that. There’s no suggestion they were getting drunk. If he had a single beer with a takeaway whilst working, it was perfectly legal.

I see your point, I made my posts based on the photograph of him drinking, I wasn't really aware of the date, and what the rules were at that current time.

libera nos a malo

Starmer under investigation on 17:09 - May 7 with 849 viewsmax936

Don't know why anybody is surprised, they're all the same with all the same, the rules don't apply to me attitude and a Do you know who I'am attitude.

Vermin the lot of them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Starmer under investigation on 17:26 - May 7 with 833 viewspikeypaul

Mass indoor gatherings where alcohol was being consumed was not legal, and how does anyone on here know Starmer only had one,not that that makes any difference there would have not been a limit of how many you could drink , just that you were not allowed to.

They still haven’t explained why they lied for 2 months saying Rayner was not there, but now new photos have appeared they have admitted it.

This should have been investigated months ago, but the Labour police commissioner for Durham made sure it was swept under the carpet, he should resign aswell as Starmer and Rayner, but they think it’s one rule for BOJO and another for them.

The way the loony lefties on here are trying to make excuses for the pair of hypocrites is pathetic, we can all see what double standards they live their lives on.

Hypocrites of the highest order.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 17:28]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Starmer under investigation on 17:44 - May 7 with 824 viewsGwyn737

Just reread this thread.

Absolutely no one has defended Starmer. Everyone had said if guilty he should resign.

It’s not biased to point out that -
1. The regs were different between the Johnson fine and the time of the Starmer investigation
2. Starmer has yet to be found guilty.

Those are just facts.
Starmer under investigation on 20:17 - May 7 with 765 viewspikeypaul

Starmer was calling for BOJO to resign for simply being investigated, something that is happening now to the hypocrite and Rayner 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s been said the Facebook beer, pizza and curry posts the day before are the “significant new evidence “ the police are referring to, but not one of us know this, it will be interesting if the police confirm it is this, since then the hypocrites will not have a leg to stand on.

That is something all you hypocrite lefties can not deny.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 20:39]

Starmer under investigation on 20:50 - May 7 with 742 viewsWingstandwood

It would not surprise me if this is just tip of the iceberg stuff with many more politicians of all parties breaking the rules along with other influential people/voices e.g. government scientific advisors, party donors, spin doctors, law enforcers, law legislators, lords, ladies and gentlemen. etc

It was and still is major disrespect to NHS workers and frontline workers!

Argus!

Starmer under investigation on 21:29 - May 7 with 706 viewsfbreath

I don’t trust any of them from any party as far as I could throw them.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Starmer under investigation on 22:21 - May 7 with 678 viewsmax936

Starmer under investigation on 12:58 - May 7 by onehunglow

It is central to social malaise. You will be more than aware of how cheap alcohol is central to many people lives.
Increasing dramatically the price would help but then you d have the pubs are going out of business brigade lining away.

We need to address this but no government has had the guts

And none will.

Rich that's a typical reaction of someone who is not bothered about enjoying a drink or three, a lot of people enjoy a drink over a weekend and why shouldn't they, the idea of there being a drinking culture has nothing to do with the fact that these pieces of vermin can't abide by rules that they made mind you, shouldn't mean others who did should suffer because of them, my 60th was ruined by lockdown and my 61st for that matter, I abided by the rules like the majority of others, yet those that made the rules totally disregarded them and cracked on.

They are all disgusting utter vermin, nothing less.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 22:25]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Starmer under investigation on 23:32 - May 7 with 649 viewsDr_Winston

Perchy disapproves of some alcohol (he's happy enough overpaying for wine) so he'd like to see the price raised to deter people from drinking, despite almost a century's worth of evidence to suggest that that is an idiotic idea doomed to failure from the start.

Heroin has become the affordable alternative in Scotland thanks to minimum unit pricing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Starmer under investigation on 23:35 - May 7 with 647 viewsDr_Winston

Starmer under investigation on 20:50 - May 7 by Wingstandwood

It would not surprise me if this is just tip of the iceberg stuff with many more politicians of all parties breaking the rules along with other influential people/voices e.g. government scientific advisors, party donors, spin doctors, law enforcers, law legislators, lords, ladies and gentlemen. etc

It was and still is major disrespect to NHS workers and frontline workers!

I only care about the hypocrisy. Johnson and Starmer both voted for restrictions. Starmer wanted even stronger ones. Both violated them. Both should go.

That the restrictions were largely pointless anyway is another matter. One that needs to be dealt with in time, especially when it comes to the Welsh Govt and that f*ckwit Drakeford, but it's a separate issue for now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Starmer under investigation on 23:56 - May 7 with 626 viewsjack_lord

I've just been reading through this thread Pikey is the biggest hypocrite ever to post on this and the previous versions of Swansea Independent.
In his mind, thatcher was probably a leftie

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer under investigation on 08:42 - May 8 with 587 viewspikeypaul

😂 😂

No hypocrisy , in fact very consistent with my views and comments.

Try to stick on topic for this thread please, I know it’s impossible for you to defend the hypocrites Starmer and Rayner who are under criminal investigation but refrain from throwing out accusations when you can’t even give an example just to make a smokescreen from the thread issue.

Starmer under investigation on 09:16 - May 8 with 566 viewspikeypaul

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10793159/Keir-Starmers-Beergate-story-b

So it was pre planned by the lying, hypocrites

Rayner was always on the guest list( still not explained why they lied about it)

People there were pissed and no work done after the party started.

Starmer and Rayner need to stop digging, their blatant lies are catching up with them.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Starmer under investigation on 09:22 - May 8 with 565 viewsLorax

This morning then, now it's come out that this was pre-planned, Rayner ws always on the guest list, there was no work done afterwards AND guests got drunk.

It seems this planned "party" was the end of the visit and it was planned to last about 90 minutes.

Now Starmer said Sunak should resign for admitting to 10 minutes at the Bojo birthday bash so, in thse terms, if he's found in breach of the rules he should be making a public apology and resigning.
If he does it's a boost to labour for at least a shred of decency, if he doesn't it takes all the pressure off Bojo.

On tv this morning the MP, Gloria De Piero was trying to defend Starmers position and justify it, already the reversing beeps are loud and clear, Labour pulling back from criticising Bojo and defending Starmer.

Bojo and Starmer should both be resigning. If Starmer resigns then it puts more pressure on Bojo. Instead Starmer will cling onto his positin and give Bojo the get out of jail card.

Edit, Lisa Nandy is now on, following the party line, defending Starmer and refusing to answer the simple question, if Starmer broke the rules should he resign. In fact she called the question absurd!
[Post edited 8 May 2022 9:34]
Starmer under investigation on 09:35 - May 8 with 560 viewspikeypaul

https://inews.co.uk/news/beergate-police-probe-keir-starmer-labour-mp-greasy-161

“Greasy night”. So it was encouraged a day before the attendees to come and get pisssed.
This story just gets more and more humiliating for the leftie hypocrites.

Starmer under investigation on 09:42 - May 8 with 556 viewsfbreath

I think it’s great all these millionaires are getting caught out as being two faced. Not surprising they’ve always thought they are above the law.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Starmer under investigation on 09:49 - May 8 with 540 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 09:22 - May 8 by Lorax

This morning then, now it's come out that this was pre-planned, Rayner ws always on the guest list, there was no work done afterwards AND guests got drunk.

It seems this planned "party" was the end of the visit and it was planned to last about 90 minutes.

Now Starmer said Sunak should resign for admitting to 10 minutes at the Bojo birthday bash so, in thse terms, if he's found in breach of the rules he should be making a public apology and resigning.
If he does it's a boost to labour for at least a shred of decency, if he doesn't it takes all the pressure off Bojo.

On tv this morning the MP, Gloria De Piero was trying to defend Starmers position and justify it, already the reversing beeps are loud and clear, Labour pulling back from criticising Bojo and defending Starmer.

Bojo and Starmer should both be resigning. If Starmer resigns then it puts more pressure on Bojo. Instead Starmer will cling onto his positin and give Bojo the get out of jail card.

Edit, Lisa Nandy is now on, following the party line, defending Starmer and refusing to answer the simple question, if Starmer broke the rules should he resign. In fact she called the question absurd!
[Post edited 8 May 2022 9:34]

It would be interesting if Starmer has to resign because he said Johnson has to go and then Johnson stays. Nothing surprises me in politics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024