Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer under investigation 13:52 - May 6 with 9300 viewsKeithHaynes

For doing a Boris !

Brilliant 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starmer under investigation on 18:16 - May 9 with 1140 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 10:07 - May 9 by Lorax

Oh I woke up and smelt the political coffee a long time ago. It's the people who defend them I don't understand, not if they are decent people.

How can anyone (assuming Starmer is found in breach) defend it? I have seen left wingers on here moan about the tories and claim Labour ae better and they are wrong. Both party's are lying, cheating, hypocrites who aren't worthy of our votes unless we are also lying, cheating, hypocrites.

What is even worse is, Starmer, instead of fronting up to this, seems to have gone into hiding. He's cancelled appearances. As well as all the above he is also a coward. It's laughable really, look at this,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61377426

Streeting reckons Starmer is a man of decency and honesty, well even if the police find no rules have been broken, they lied about Rayner being there which was apparently a "communications mistake" which coincidentally, these things always are.

I said I'd never vote LibDem but unless a credible alternative comes along, I might just have to. A protest vote maybe but who in their right minds will vote Labour or Tory with these two hypocrites and liars in charge, sadly, very many people will.

But you vote for Welsh independence ?

You was off about voting/voted Green (Welsh nationalists) or Propel (Welsh nationalists).
[Post edited 9 May 2022 18:19]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Starmer under investigation on 23:36 - May 9 with 1084 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 18:16 - May 9 by trampie

But you vote for Welsh independence ?

You was off about voting/voted Green (Welsh nationalists) or Propel (Welsh nationalists).
[Post edited 9 May 2022 18:19]

Ummm, NO. Where did I say I'd vote for Indy? Choosing a green candidate at a local council election is one thing. I wouldn't vote for it in any referenda though. Not unless things changed a very great deal. That's the thing with politics see tramps, you don't have to agree 100% with any candidate or party for them to be the best choice for you.

Now then,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/keir-starmer-s-office-invited-40-aides-to-
Starmer under investigation on 08:34 - May 10 with 1056 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 23:36 - May 9 by Lorax

Ummm, NO. Where did I say I'd vote for Indy? Choosing a green candidate at a local council election is one thing. I wouldn't vote for it in any referenda though. Not unless things changed a very great deal. That's the thing with politics see tramps, you don't have to agree 100% with any candidate or party for them to be the best choice for you.

Now then,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/keir-starmer-s-office-invited-40-aides-to-

Like all investigations, the longer it goes on the more leaks and facts come out.
Starmer under investigation on 09:06 - May 10 with 998 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 23:36 - May 9 by Lorax

Now then,

You vote for Welsh nationalist parties, no different to voting Plaid in that respect, why many people in the general population as well as many on here seem to think that all people voting for Plaid would vote for Welsh independence and that is clearly not always the case.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Starmer under investigation on 09:55 - May 10 with 1008 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 09:06 - May 10 by trampie

You vote for Welsh nationalist parties, no different to voting Plaid in that respect, why many people in the general population as well as many on here seem to think that all people voting for Plaid would vote for Welsh independence and that is clearly not always the case.

Yet you seemed to think because I voted for a green candidate I'd vote for indy. Plaid were not the best choice for me because a lot of what I hear Price say is nonsense to me. I spoke personally with my green candidate and one of the things she said that struck a chord was, she would always vote the way she believed her electorate wanted unless it totally compromised her views, then she'd abstain.

That's better than many of them, they usually vote with what's best for them personally, in my opinion.
Starmer under investigation on 11:51 - May 10 with 964 viewsCountyJim

This is of course a complete joke
On the other hand

16 illegal Tory lockdown parties, 12 serious enough to be investigated by police. ABBA party, karaoke party, birthday party, cheese and wine garden party, bring your own booze party, numerous Christmas parties and leaving dos. Suitcases of booze smuggled in and a karaoke machine! Hundreds of people invited including Bozos wife, child, friends and interior designer! Tory MPs must dump the corrupt liar criminal Johnson
Starmer under investigation on 14:37 - May 10 with 917 viewspikeypaul

Starmer and Rayner have been totally caught breaking the law and are now trying to squirm their way out. Memos sent out for the beer,curry party prove this along withRayner lying for months about not being there,eta,etc,etc.
Starmer calling for BOJO to resign when he was only under investigation,something Starmer and Rayner are under now,so why have the hypocrites not already resigned,or do they think the same does not apply to them?
They have been caught lying and everyone knows it.
Starmer is now putting pressure on his colleague the Labour commissioner police and crime for Durham not to press charges,although the proof is there that he broke the law,with the invition for a "greasy night"sent out days before.

Labours Sadiq Khan done everything in his powers to get BOJO fined,one thing is guaranteed,Joy Allen will not be doing the same now that it is her Labour buddies facing prosecution despite us all seeing the evidence and Rayners serial lying.

Joy Allen the police and crime commissioner for Durham has been a Labour party member for 27 years ,there is not a chance in hell she will allow her law breaking colleagues get charged that is for sure, Starmer would have made sure of this before saying he would resign if found guilty.although he called for BOJO to resign just for being investigated ,something he and rayner are having done to them at present,so why have the hypocrites not done what they called for?HYOCRITES.

Its very funny how the thick Welsh lefties on here think the law does not apply to Starmer and Rayner, and the other 30 leftie activists at the pre arranged party, abut not surprising given their hypocrisy.
[Post edited 10 May 2022 15:17]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer under investigation on 14:38 - May 10 with 915 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Starmer under investigation on 11:51 - May 10 by CountyJim

On the other hand

16 illegal Tory lockdown parties, 12 serious enough to be investigated by police. ABBA party, karaoke party, birthday party, cheese and wine garden party, bring your own booze party, numerous Christmas parties and leaving dos. Suitcases of booze smuggled in and a karaoke machine! Hundreds of people invited including Bozos wife, child, friends and interior designer! Tory MPs must dump the corrupt liar criminal Johnson

There also has to be wider discussion about the general culture within Downing Street, most of the people in there and who are involved are staffers or civil servants who will largely still be there regardless of who is in power. Also the police who are stationed at the gates and at the doors who didn’t think to question or check why people were bringing suitcases of booze in to the centre of British government despite it being against the law should be brought into sharp focus. I’ve always thought it odd that the force investigating whether there were parties were essentially acting as security for said parties, were present at set parties and ultimately did nothing about said parties until almost a year later.
Login to get fewer ads

Starmer under investigation on 15:21 - May 10 with 891 viewspikeypaul

Correct, and the 30 odd at Starmers pre arranged “greasy night”party were all hypocrite, Labour activists who think they are above the law.
Joy Allen will probably confirm they are.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂despite all the evidence it was pre arranged.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Starmer under investigation on 15:45 - May 10 with 862 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 09:55 - May 10 by Lorax

Yet you seemed to think because I voted for a green candidate I'd vote for indy. Plaid were not the best choice for me because a lot of what I hear Price say is nonsense to me. I spoke personally with my green candidate and one of the things she said that struck a chord was, she would always vote the way she believed her electorate wanted unless it totally compromised her views, then she'd abstain.

That's better than many of them, they usually vote with what's best for them personally, in my opinion.

The Welsh Greens have been and are in pacts with Plaid, the Greens are left wing Welsh nationalists and campaign to break away from England and the union.
Seems like you are comfortable voting for left wing Welsh nationalists but strange why you seem to criticise left of centre Welsh nationalists on here, it's almost as if you did not realise what you was voting for.

Starmer under investigation on 09:50 - May 11 with 805 viewspikeypaul

Starmer still lying and squirming despite the Labour party memo inviting the 30 odd members to the "greasy night" at the Durham miners hall.

Funny how the loony lefties on here could not stop talking about BOJO having a piece of cake in his garden,but now its starmer and rayner necking san miguel and having a ruby murray indoors with 30 odd others,they think its a joke and they should not resign.

We all know the labour police commissioner joy allen is going make sure nothing is done about.

HYPOCRITES
[Post edited 11 May 2022 10:17]

Starmer under investigation on 10:12 - May 11 with 797 viewsLorax

On the other hand

! crime or 16 crimes, it's still a crime. Obviously Bojo needs getting rid of but you can't call it a joke if Starmer is found to have broken the law. That is just blind obedience to Labour which is as bad as any Tory zealot.

Labour and Tory are both rubbish, deal with it.
Starmer under investigation on 17:35 - May 11 with 759 viewspikeypaul

The loony lefties obviously think the law does not apply to them.

Starmer and Growler Rayner both gone on to "no comment" mode, hes obviously learnt something from the thousands of criminals hes been associated with over the years.

Hes under a criminal investigation ,something he demanded BOJO to resign for,why has the hypocrite and his lying deputy not walked? HYPOCRITES

We all know his colleague the labour police commissioner for Durham will make sure he is not fined,these lefties are shameless.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 17:40]

Starmer under investigation on 17:51 - May 11 with 747 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 15:45 - May 10 by trampie

The Welsh Greens have been and are in pacts with Plaid, the Greens are left wing Welsh nationalists and campaign to break away from England and the union.
Seems like you are comfortable voting for left wing Welsh nationalists but strange why you seem to criticise left of centre Welsh nationalists on here, it's almost as if you did not realise what you was voting for.

It was the local council elections, not Senedd elections. I voted a different way again in the Senedd elections, for an independent candidate.

Do you not remember my saying I don't have to agree with a candidate 100% for them to be the best choice for me?

I have voted Labour in the past and even voted Tory once, I didn't entirely agree with them either.

We are allowed to criticises those we voted for mind. As I have reminded you, I wouldn't vote for indy if the referendum happened.

My criticisms of Welsh nats on here are based on your posts some of which are entirely barking. I think Adam Price is barking too.
Starmer under investigation on 18:18 - May 11 with 714 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 17:51 - May 11 by Lorax

It was the local council elections, not Senedd elections. I voted a different way again in the Senedd elections, for an independent candidate.

Do you not remember my saying I don't have to agree with a candidate 100% for them to be the best choice for me?

I have voted Labour in the past and even voted Tory once, I didn't entirely agree with them either.

We are allowed to criticises those we voted for mind. As I have reminded you, I wouldn't vote for indy if the referendum happened.

My criticisms of Welsh nats on here are based on your posts some of which are entirely barking. I think Adam Price is barking too.

You change parties like the wind then, that is no surprise to me, but I must say you mainly seem to me criticise the left or people that are patriotic towards Wales then hypocritically you vote for a left wing Welsh nationalist party, you could not make it up.
But if you want to vote for a left wing party and for a party supportive of Welsh independence that is your right.

Starmer under investigation on 19:30 - May 11 with 707 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 18:18 - May 11 by trampie

You change parties like the wind then, that is no surprise to me, but I must say you mainly seem to me criticise the left or people that are patriotic towards Wales then hypocritically you vote for a left wing Welsh nationalist party, you could not make it up.
But if you want to vote for a left wing party and for a party supportive of Welsh independence that is your right.

I vote for whoever I think is the best choice for me at the time. I'm not a sheep who votes the same way all the time no matter what.

Again, I voted green for the local council but wouldn't vote green in the Senedd. I have always maintained I am a floating voter so no hypocrisy there. I am generally critical of all politicians but I still vote nearly every time. So no hypocrisy there. either.

I criticise drivers but continue to drive. I criticise tv programs but still watch tv. I criticise the internet but still use the internet, I criticise the swans but I keep on going.....can you see a pattern here yet....

Maybe one day you will grasp politics...and life, how it all works must be mystifying for you.

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.
Starmer under investigation on 19:40 - May 11 with 702 viewsonehunglow

Starmer under investigation on 19:30 - May 11 by Lorax

I vote for whoever I think is the best choice for me at the time. I'm not a sheep who votes the same way all the time no matter what.

Again, I voted green for the local council but wouldn't vote green in the Senedd. I have always maintained I am a floating voter so no hypocrisy there. I am generally critical of all politicians but I still vote nearly every time. So no hypocrisy there. either.

I criticise drivers but continue to drive. I criticise tv programs but still watch tv. I criticise the internet but still use the internet, I criticise the swans but I keep on going.....can you see a pattern here yet....

Maybe one day you will grasp politics...and life, how it all works must be mystifying for you.

So true.
I'll add this.
Nobody is going to tell me how I should vote;If I want to vote Tory,labour,or green or lib dem. It's our democratic right that many have died for.
Out of respect,we should respect whoever votes for whom,including Tory or Plaid Cymru come to that.

One thing my parents taught me was to think for myself. Both my parents voted different as did their families.

No vote Labour at the breast for me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Starmer under investigation on 20:13 - May 11 with 684 viewsGwyn737

I’m not bothered in the slightest if Starmer or Rayner were to to go.

I do find it quite funny that some Tory supporters (the party of law and order…) have decided that if found guilty they have to go, and if found innocent it’s a stitch up. There’s no other possible explanation.

The sirjohnalot pile on was at least partly due to him pointing out that it’s possible that they didn’t break the laws of the time and that the laws were different to when the Johnson related fine occurred.
Starmer under investigation on 21:13 - May 11 with 649 viewspikeypaul

It was Starmer himself that said anybody even investigated of these crimes should resign and not the tory voters,lets get that straight.
Something the hypocrite and growler his side kick have not done,and still no explanatrion why growler lied for months about being there.
The bottom line is the labour party memo inviting 30 odd of them to the "greasy night" has become public and action should be taken against them but wont be.

Starmer under investigation on 21:15 - May 11 with 639 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 19:30 - May 11 by Lorax

That is where we differ I don't vote for what I think is best for me, I vote for what I think is best for my country, for example I don't vote for tax cuts for myself I'm more likely to vote for tax rises for myself and others like me if I think it benefits my country as a whole.

Starmer under investigation on 21:21 - May 11 with 635 viewsKilkennyjack

On the other hand

Well said Jim.

Spot on.

Beware of the Risen People

Starmer under investigation on 21:53 - May 11 with 617 viewsmajorraglan

Starmer under investigation on 14:37 - May 10 by pikeypaul

Starmer and Rayner have been totally caught breaking the law and are now trying to squirm their way out. Memos sent out for the beer,curry party prove this along withRayner lying for months about not being there,eta,etc,etc.
Starmer calling for BOJO to resign when he was only under investigation,something Starmer and Rayner are under now,so why have the hypocrites not already resigned,or do they think the same does not apply to them?
They have been caught lying and everyone knows it.
Starmer is now putting pressure on his colleague the Labour commissioner police and crime for Durham not to press charges,although the proof is there that he broke the law,with the invition for a "greasy night"sent out days before.

Labours Sadiq Khan done everything in his powers to get BOJO fined,one thing is guaranteed,Joy Allen will not be doing the same now that it is her Labour buddies facing prosecution despite us all seeing the evidence and Rayners serial lying.

Joy Allen the police and crime commissioner for Durham has been a Labour party member for 27 years ,there is not a chance in hell she will allow her law breaking colleagues get charged that is for sure, Starmer would have made sure of this before saying he would resign if found guilty.although he called for BOJO to resign just for being investigated ,something he and rayner are having done to them at present,so why have the hypocrites not done what they called for?HYOCRITES.

Its very funny how the thick Welsh lefties on here think the law does not apply to Starmer and Rayner, and the other 30 leftie activists at the pre arranged party, abut not surprising given their hypocrisy.
[Post edited 10 May 2022 15:17]

Police and Crime Commissioners are there “to be the voice of the people and hold the police to account” - they do not have any influence in day to day investigations. If the PCC puts any pressure on the Chief Constable or attempts to influence the outcome of the investigation, the PCC is exposing themselves to an allegation of perverting the course of justice which is a serious offence and in circumstances like this almost likely to mean porridge. If the CC kicks this in to the long grass under pressure from the PCC when there is evidence of offences being committed which would justify prosecution, then he/she will be on thin ice, the IPCC can also review the investigation carried out by the police. A cover up would require huge amounts of complicity by numerous individuals and I just cant see it.

Where’s your evidence Starmer is putting pressure on Joy Allen? If Starmer is guilty he should be fined and resign, Boris has been fined and hasn’t resigned!!

We’ve got politically aligned PCC’s in charge of nearly all our police forces, I think it’s absolutely crackers.

The law should apply universally to all regardless of the colour of someone’s skin, their sex, social standing or the party they support.
Starmer under investigation on 23:12 - May 11 with 588 viewsjack_lord

Starmer under investigation on 21:53 - May 11 by majorraglan

Police and Crime Commissioners are there “to be the voice of the people and hold the police to account” - they do not have any influence in day to day investigations. If the PCC puts any pressure on the Chief Constable or attempts to influence the outcome of the investigation, the PCC is exposing themselves to an allegation of perverting the course of justice which is a serious offence and in circumstances like this almost likely to mean porridge. If the CC kicks this in to the long grass under pressure from the PCC when there is evidence of offences being committed which would justify prosecution, then he/she will be on thin ice, the IPCC can also review the investigation carried out by the police. A cover up would require huge amounts of complicity by numerous individuals and I just cant see it.

Where’s your evidence Starmer is putting pressure on Joy Allen? If Starmer is guilty he should be fined and resign, Boris has been fined and hasn’t resigned!!

We’ve got politically aligned PCC’s in charge of nearly all our police forces, I think it’s absolutely crackers.

The law should apply universally to all regardless of the colour of someone’s skin, their sex, social standing or the party they support.

If you want to waste some time just go back through pikey's posts and he regularly and repeatedly trying to jump all over anything anti Labour. He is a tory fan boy. It's something that makes him the biggest hypocrite on here.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer under investigation on 07:43 - May 12 with 541 viewspikeypaul

So i am a hypocrite for just being a Conservative voter,you cant even name an instance,just blindly throw accusations like all your type do.

Yet Starmer and Rayner are not, having not resigned after calling for BOJO to do so for being investigated for the EXACT same thing ? Now there is a very clear instance of hypocrisy, even the thick lefties on here should be able to understand that in their marble sized brains

And still not a single reply to why growler rayner lied for 2 months about being there until photos turned up showing she was ,unbelievable. blatant bare faced lies.

No wonder people think the Welsh lefties are thick as fog
[Post edited 12 May 2022 7:50]

Starmer under investigation on 08:04 - May 12 with 520 viewsmajorraglan

Starmer under investigation on 07:43 - May 12 by pikeypaul

So i am a hypocrite for just being a Conservative voter,you cant even name an instance,just blindly throw accusations like all your type do.

Yet Starmer and Rayner are not, having not resigned after calling for BOJO to do so for being investigated for the EXACT same thing ? Now there is a very clear instance of hypocrisy, even the thick lefties on here should be able to understand that in their marble sized brains

And still not a single reply to why growler rayner lied for 2 months about being there until photos turned up showing she was ,unbelievable. blatant bare faced lies.

No wonder people think the Welsh lefties are thick as fog
[Post edited 12 May 2022 7:50]

Boris has had a penalty notice and paid it as has his wife, as yet Starmer hasn’t had a fixed penalty. What’s your view on Boris position?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024