Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer under investigation 13:52 - May 6 with 9284 viewsKeithHaynes

For doing a Boris !

Brilliant 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starmer under investigation on 17:39 - May 22 with 932 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 12:54 - May 22 by trampie

I pay for the NHS and if I want to use it I will use it as is my right, but I would only use it if I felt it necessary.

So you do use it then and to say you didn't use it was a lie. Obviously it should only be used when you need it, the same as benefits should only be for those who need them.

Finally some honesty from you.
Starmer under investigation on 19:13 - May 22 with 912 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 17:39 - May 22 by Lorax

So you do use it then and to say you didn't use it was a lie. Obviously it should only be used when you need it, the same as benefits should only be for those who need them.

Finally some honesty from you.

Being prepared to use it is not the same thing as using it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Starmer under investigation on 21:16 - May 22 with 893 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 19:13 - May 22 by trampie

Being prepared to use it is not the same thing as using it.

But you said you don't use it, apparently (along with everything else) because you are not greedy though what greed has to do with seeking medical attention is beyond me.

Because I'm a taxpayer, a landowner, a car owner, a property owner, don't use the health service, don't claim benefits etc etc I would be personally be better off voting for a low tax, low spend party but I don't, I rather vote for a high tax, high spend party that tax the population that can afford it to pay for better health, education, services etc
I vote for what is best for the country and not for myself, I know many people are selfish and greedy but not everyone is like that.

But now you say you are prepared to use it. personally I don't believe that you have been on the planet decades and never used any of the health service, it is BS pure and simple.
Starmer under investigation on 21:20 - May 22 with 878 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 21:16 - May 22 by Lorax

But you said you don't use it, apparently (along with everything else) because you are not greedy though what greed has to do with seeking medical attention is beyond me.

Because I'm a taxpayer, a landowner, a car owner, a property owner, don't use the health service, don't claim benefits etc etc I would be personally be better off voting for a low tax, low spend party but I don't, I rather vote for a high tax, high spend party that tax the population that can afford it to pay for better health, education, services etc
I vote for what is best for the country and not for myself, I know many people are selfish and greedy but not everyone is like that.

But now you say you are prepared to use it. personally I don't believe that you have been on the planet decades and never used any of the health service, it is BS pure and simple.

I'm talking about the here and now as regards not using the NHS.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Starmer under investigation on 21:36 - May 22 with 865 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 21:20 - May 22 by trampie

I'm talking about the here and now as regards not using the NHS.

So you have used it then, which again proves that saying you don't use the NHS is a lie because you have used it and will use it again.

That was why I asked about the vaccine because you were very keen on the rollout at one point, you even advocated cancelling Christmas,

I think Xmas should be cancelled this year, shut it down and save lives, football should not be open to fans until the vaccine is rolled out, even back in 1918 they were closing schools and taking action.

So as I said, and as proven by your own words, you lied, it was utter BS. To be a good liar you need a very good memory and to be a tad cleverer than you actually are.

Goodnight Trampie
[Post edited 22 May 2022 21:49]
Starmer under investigation on 21:49 - May 22 with 833 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 21:36 - May 22 by Lorax

So you have used it then, which again proves that saying you don't use the NHS is a lie because you have used it and will use it again.

That was why I asked about the vaccine because you were very keen on the rollout at one point, you even advocated cancelling Christmas,

I think Xmas should be cancelled this year, shut it down and save lives, football should not be open to fans until the vaccine is rolled out, even back in 1918 they were closing schools and taking action.

So as I said, and as proven by your own words, you lied, it was utter BS. To be a good liar you need a very good memory and to be a tad cleverer than you actually are.

Goodnight Trampie
[Post edited 22 May 2022 21:49]

When I say "Because I'm a taxpayer, a landowner, a car owner, a property owner, don't use the health service, don't claim benefits etc etc I would be personally be better off voting for a low tax, low spend party but I don't, I rather vote for a high tax, high spend party that tax the population that can afford it to pay for better health, education, services etc
I vote for what is best for the country and not for myself, I know many people are selfish and greedy but not everyone is like that".

I'm talking about the here and now, I haven't always been a car owner and landowner because at one time I was a child, but I'm sure you know that and that you are just being awkward.

Starmer under investigation on 21:53 - May 22 with 835 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 21:49 - May 22 by trampie

When I say "Because I'm a taxpayer, a landowner, a car owner, a property owner, don't use the health service, don't claim benefits etc etc I would be personally be better off voting for a low tax, low spend party but I don't, I rather vote for a high tax, high spend party that tax the population that can afford it to pay for better health, education, services etc
I vote for what is best for the country and not for myself, I know many people are selfish and greedy but not everyone is like that".

I'm talking about the here and now, I haven't always been a car owner and landowner because at one time I was a child, but I'm sure you know that and that you are just being awkward.

You stated you DON'T use the health service, well obviously we don't all use the health service all of the time but we do use it when needed. So having used it in the past and being willing to use it again means you DO use the health service, I'm not being any more awkward than you usually are but I am proving you were being conservative with the truth.

Maybe you have at some point claimed benefits too eh, even if you don't currently?

Come on, be honest?
Starmer under investigation on 21:57 - May 22 with 819 viewstrampie

Starmer under investigation on 21:53 - May 22 by Lorax

You stated you DON'T use the health service, well obviously we don't all use the health service all of the time but we do use it when needed. So having used it in the past and being willing to use it again means you DO use the health service, I'm not being any more awkward than you usually are but I am proving you were being conservative with the truth.

Maybe you have at some point claimed benefits too eh, even if you don't currently?

Come on, be honest?

I don't use it at this point in time.

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer under investigation on 20:12 - May 23 with 763 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 21:57 - May 22 by trampie

YES, so you say but that wasn't what your original post said. As I have said, repeatedly now, it was a lie. You have used the NHS and you will use it again when/if you need it.

Your original post was just more of your blather and BS to make you look good, well to try. But you're not smart enough to pull off the lies, you always let the mask slip.

Your own words hanged you, remember that next time you try to BS anyone.
Starmer under investigation on 20:31 - May 23 with 748 viewstrampie

It was not a lie, I was talking in the present, just like being a taxpayer, home owner, car owner.

Starmer under investigation on 09:17 - May 24 with 701 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Starmer under investigation on 21:57 - May 22 by trampie

You probably don't use the roads or have your rubbish collection by the local councils either.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Starmer under investigation on 10:10 - May 24 with 690 viewspikeypaul

So the Labour run Durham police are going to turn a blind eye to Starmers and Growlers pre planned piss up or “greasy night” with a curry, as the Durham. Labour Party advertised it the day before on Facebook and elsewhere.
Nothing less than we all knew would happen and Starmer the hypocrite knew all the time that his colleagues up there on the Police Commission would make sure he was above the law.And turn it into a total cover up.

Shameless hypocrites.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 10:12]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer under investigation on 11:17 - May 24 with 670 viewsbuilthjack

Liar Johnson got lucky just being done the once and let off on all the others. He must know a few important people.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Starmer under investigation on 14:14 - May 24 with 638 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 11:17 - May 24 by builthjack

Liar Johnson got lucky just being done the once and let off on all the others. He must know a few important people.

All politicians know important people that is why we are continually stitched up by all sides.
Starmer under investigation on 18:47 - May 24 with 597 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 14:14 - May 24 by Whiterockin

All politicians know important people that is why we are continually stitched up by all sides.

Not to forget they have tried to do a stitch up on Sue Gray today, before she releases the report that should really damn Johnson to hell. We all know though, he will continue to blather through it and say we should all move on.

Every voter should remember this come the next election and the tories, if Bojo is still there, should be ignored completely. I'd rather see the libdems in opposition that Bojo.
Starmer under investigation on 10:29 - May 25 with 550 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 18:47 - May 24 by Lorax

Not to forget they have tried to do a stitch up on Sue Gray today, before she releases the report that should really damn Johnson to hell. We all know though, he will continue to blather through it and say we should all move on.

Every voter should remember this come the next election and the tories, if Bojo is still there, should be ignored completely. I'd rather see the libdems in opposition that Bojo.

There is a lot of mud sticking on Conservatives and Labour expect a surge in Lib Dem votes next election.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024