Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the new Dr Who 09:19 - May 9 with 5951 viewsbritferry

the one question I have is, what's he gonna do with all those bras and knickers?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the new Dr Who on 09:30 - May 9 with 2582 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

He’ll also be inheriting a sonic screwdriver that has seven different vibrate settings.
the new Dr Who on 09:40 - May 9 with 2572 viewsbritferry

the new Dr Who on 09:30 - May 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

He’ll also be inheriting a sonic screwdriver that has seven different vibrate settings.

that smells fishy?

the new Dr Who on 10:16 - May 9 with 2539 viewsLorax

Who really cares? The Doctor regenerates so there's no good reason why it couldn't have been a woman or a non white person a long while back, apart from discrimination.

That aside, the now outgoing Doctor series has put me right off. It was pretty rubbish. The storylines, the writing. Doctor Who is past it's sell by date.
the new Dr Who on 10:26 - May 9 with 2534 viewsonehunglow

the new Dr Who on 10:16 - May 9 by Lorax

Who really cares? The Doctor regenerates so there's no good reason why it couldn't have been a woman or a non white person a long while back, apart from discrimination.

That aside, the now outgoing Doctor series has put me right off. It was pretty rubbish. The storylines, the writing. Doctor Who is past it's sell by date.

This person seems to tick all the boxes
Long way from Willian Hartnell ,Pertwee and dear old Tom Baker

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

the new Dr Who on 10:34 - May 9 with 2527 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

the new Dr Who on 10:16 - May 9 by Lorax

Yep that’s the good thing about dr who. He can literally regenerate into anything or anyone completely different from his previous incarnation. It’s been a thing from the very start.

On the other hand here’s a dwarf princess from the new lord of the rings series. Durins daughter apparently. No beard for a start. Why do they have to do these things? Oh and Elrond is going to be a bit gender queer too for some reason.

the new Dr Who on 10:40 - May 9 with 2524 viewsLorax

the new Dr Who on 10:34 - May 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yep that’s the good thing about dr who. He can literally regenerate into anything or anyone completely different from his previous incarnation. It’s been a thing from the very start.

On the other hand here’s a dwarf princess from the new lord of the rings series. Durins daughter apparently. No beard for a start. Why do they have to do these things? Oh and Elrond is going to be a bit gender queer too for some reason.

Yeah, I do remember Gimli saying even Dwarf women have beards.

Once a book is written, why do people have to re-write bits to make it fit in with modern ways?

The book is the book, honour it the way it was or do an offshoot and put new characters in who are the way you want, don't change characters to be LGBT friendly.
the new Dr Who on 10:48 - May 9 with 2511 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

the new Dr Who on 10:40 - May 9 by Lorax

Yeah, I do remember Gimli saying even Dwarf women have beards.

Once a book is written, why do people have to re-write bits to make it fit in with modern ways?

The book is the book, honour it the way it was or do an offshoot and put new characters in who are the way you want, don't change characters to be LGBT friendly.

They never explicitly say that in the books, he might in the films. But it is stated that all male dwarves have beards and the women are indistinguishable from the men which leads to the belief that there are no dwarf women. So she should have a beard.

Elrond is going to be battling with his sexuality and gender despite having a wife and three kids and Galadriel, being the wise, proud, noble leader we know in the books is suddenly going to turn into Xena: Warrior Princess with full armour and a battle axe. No doubt she’ll have a few lesbian relationships on the way.
the new Dr Who on 11:40 - May 9 with 2490 viewsWingstandwood

Should rename the series Dr WOKE!

It does rather seem to be a series that is aimed more at student activists with its (seriously why? Its only a bloody sci-fi series of all things?) superfluous PC agenda but obviously hoping to indoctrinate a few kids along the way....Modern BBC attitudes hey!

Apparently traditional Dr Who fans find it unwatchable all CGI graphics and no great scripts/screenplay with a lack of involving characters and plot(s). Oh and overly complex with "Hey Presto" defeats of Dr Who's enemies.

A case of defeating the Cyber-fleet by reversing the polarity vector to override the Cybernex neuron force field used to enable the proton system on Planet Vidor 428. I just made that gobbledygook sh1t up in seconds just like the writers tend to do with every episode, apparently.

Good ole days of of creative, dark, moody and involving scripts/storylines with great characters seen with bygone classics e.g 'Genesis Of The Daleks' are forever gone! Never mind the quality here's a politically correct CGI Cyberman invasion of Earth.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

the new Dr Who on 11:48 - May 9 with 2483 viewsbritferry

Dr Who was done in when somebody pointed out that to defeat the Daleks, just run upstairs

the new Dr Who on 12:00 - May 9 with 2478 viewsWingstandwood

the new Dr Who on 11:48 - May 9 by britferry

Dr Who was done in when somebody pointed out that to defeat the Daleks, just run upstairs

I prefer times of past when there seemed to be a lot more input and effort. It could not be done with camera trickery alone meaning that other area's of production had to focused upon out of necessity. Certain production values seem to be neglected nowadays.

The original Alien movie and Aliens sequel are another two examples i.e. had 'fantastic' everything from characters to effects.

The modern stuff that gets churned out nowadays, is so uninvolving, lacks inventiveness, lacks depth and effort. Oh and lacks charm also! That CGI stuff has a lot to do with it imo.

Argus!

the new Dr Who on 13:31 - May 9 with 2443 viewsEbo

the new Dr Who on 11:40 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

Should rename the series Dr WOKE!

It does rather seem to be a series that is aimed more at student activists with its (seriously why? Its only a bloody sci-fi series of all things?) superfluous PC agenda but obviously hoping to indoctrinate a few kids along the way....Modern BBC attitudes hey!

Apparently traditional Dr Who fans find it unwatchable all CGI graphics and no great scripts/screenplay with a lack of involving characters and plot(s). Oh and overly complex with "Hey Presto" defeats of Dr Who's enemies.

A case of defeating the Cyber-fleet by reversing the polarity vector to override the Cybernex neuron force field used to enable the proton system on Planet Vidor 428. I just made that gobbledygook sh1t up in seconds just like the writers tend to do with every episode, apparently.

Good ole days of of creative, dark, moody and involving scripts/storylines with great characters seen with bygone classics e.g 'Genesis Of The Daleks' are forever gone! Never mind the quality here's a politically correct CGI Cyberman invasion of Earth.

Aww are you offended petal? Awwwwww bless.

it's ironic how the gammons are always banging on about people being offended yet, when after 14 straight white Dr's and a straight white female Dr they get offended by a black man playing the lead role.

I hope you are not the type of sub species who complains there are too many blacks on TV and not enough whites.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

the new Dr Who on 13:54 - May 9 with 2427 viewsonehunglow

the new Dr Who on 13:31 - May 9 by Ebo

it's ironic how the gammons are always banging on about people being offended yet, when after 14 straight white Dr's and a straight white female Dr they get offended by a black man playing the lead role.

I hope you are not the type of sub species who complains there are too many blacks on TV and not enough whites.

Opinions.
Some people shouldn't have them,should they.
[Post edited 9 May 2022 13:55]

the new Dr Who on 14:27 - May 9 with 2389 viewsWingstandwood

the new Dr Who on 13:31 - May 9 by Ebo

Speaking as a former volunteer who has actually helped blacks for an overseas charity (2015, 2016,2017) I find your zero end product cr@p that you mouth off to be utterly worthless.

I was of the mindset and based my opinion about BBC scripts/content that is yet to include a plot involving the great potato famine and the Daleks! Oh hang on? Won't happen! Defunding? Thank 'F' for that!

Argus!

the new Dr Who on 14:36 - May 9 with 2372 viewsonehunglow

the new Dr Who on 14:27 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

Speaking as a former volunteer who has actually helped blacks for an overseas charity (2015, 2016,2017) I find your zero end product cr@p that you mouth off to be utterly worthless.

I was of the mindset and based my opinion about BBC scripts/content that is yet to include a plot involving the great potato famine and the Daleks! Oh hang on? Won't happen! Defunding? Thank 'F' for that!

Ebo plays all the right cards,or so he thinks.

Everyone needs to look in the glass and be comfortable with what they see.

WOKE is real;it helps nobody and often black people are patronised by white liberals who deep down believe little of what they spout.

the new Dr Who on 14:51 - May 9 with 2363 viewsWingstandwood

the new Dr Who on 14:36 - May 9 by onehunglow

WOKE is real;it helps nobody and often black people are patronised by white liberals who deep down believe little of what they spout.

When I contributed to that overseas charity I learnt one very profound thing i.e. WOKE impostors, ANTIFA loons, BLM race separatists, white liberals, man-child student activists etc were nowhere to be seen.

But hey, when it comes to false racist accusation and phony made up offence the aforementioned would form a queue a hundred times around the block!

I think the (of recent times) phenomena of (cheap rate Instagram-holiday. to patronise/exploit people of colour) 'voluntourism' is about Ebo's limit? That orphanage in the South of France may be good enough for him? The phony should up his game and raise his zero end product bar and volunteer ASAP!

Argus!

the new Dr Who on 16:22 - May 9 with 2320 viewsonehunglow

the new Dr Who on 14:51 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

When I contributed to that overseas charity I learnt one very profound thing i.e. WOKE impostors, ANTIFA loons, BLM race separatists, white liberals, man-child student activists etc were nowhere to be seen.

But hey, when it comes to false racist accusation and phony made up offence the aforementioned would form a queue a hundred times around the block!

I think the (of recent times) phenomena of (cheap rate Instagram-holiday. to patronise/exploit people of colour) 'voluntourism' is about Ebo's limit? That orphanage in the South of France may be good enough for him? The phony should up his game and raise his zero end product bar and volunteer ASAP!

Ive known Ebo for 10 years,must be.We've had some unpleasant exchanges.
He is dogmatic

These days it is very important to APPEAR right on. Otherwise ,you are social toast

the new Dr Who on 16:55 - May 9 with 2297 viewsEbo

the new Dr Who on 14:36 - May 9 by onehunglow

You use 'woke' to try and offend people yet it really does not. Being woke is being anti-racist, tolerant of all sexualities and being against social injustice.

the new Dr Who on 16:55 - May 9 with 2295 viewsEbo

the new Dr Who on 14:27 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

Yet you used 'woke' like the gammon you really are.

the new Dr Who on 16:58 - May 9 with 2292 viewsEbo

the new Dr Who on 14:51 - May 9 by Wingstandwood

A good friend of mine volunteered twice at Calais over the last few Christmases. Had it not been for job /family commitments I would have been there too, so stick that up your pipe Mother Theresa.

the new Dr Who on 17:00 - May 9 with 2288 viewsfelixstowe_jack

the new Dr Who on 16:58 - May 9 by Ebo

A good friend of mine volunteered twice at Calais over the last few Christmases. Had it not been for job /family commitments I would have been there too, so stick that up your pipe Mother Theresa.

The new doctor who ticks all thr woke boxes which is why its audience figures have plummeted since the days of David Tennant and Smith.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

the new Dr Who on 17:06 - May 9 with 2288 viewsWingstandwood

the new Dr Who on 16:22 - May 9 by onehunglow

Ive known Ebo for 10 years,must be.We've had some unpleasant exchanges.
He is dogmatic

These days it is very important to APPEAR right on. Otherwise ,you are social toast

I have read opinions online from many fanatical Doctor Who fans and their opinion about what that series has become is extremely damning.

No longer does it appeal comfortably to a younger audience like it once did, its now been hijacked by people with less than hidden agenda's and to appeal more to white liberals and WOKE types.

Quote: "The Jodie Whittaker era has already explored LGBTQ+ themes, including time travel assistant Yaz having a crush on The Doctor - which will be revisited in a new TV special.".

FFS it's meant to be a kids show! It started out as a kids show! It is indeed regarding some individuals far better to be 'right-on' than ever it is to cater for innocent young minds!

Argus!

the new Dr Who on 17:12 - May 9 with 2281 viewsEbo

the new Dr Who on 17:00 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

The new doctor who ticks all thr woke boxes which is why its audience figures have plummeted since the days of David Tennant and Smith.

Yet another gammon.

the new Dr Who on 17:13 - May 9 with 2279 viewsWingstandwood

the new Dr Who on 16:55 - May 9 by Ebo

You use 'woke' to try and offend people yet it really does not. Being woke is being anti-racist, tolerant of all sexualities and being against social injustice.

This black guy and author uses the term WOKE also! Buy his book and grow up you fraud and impostor!

Argus!

the new Dr Who on 17:14 - May 9 with 2278 viewsFlashberryjack

the new Dr Who on 16:55 - May 9 by Ebo

Yet you used 'woke' like the gammon you really are.

What's a gammon ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

the new Dr Who on 17:18 - May 9 with 2263 viewsfelixstowe_jack

the new Dr Who on 17:12 - May 9 by Ebo

Yet another gammon.

Is anyone who has a different opinion to you a Gammon? That must mean 95% of posters in this board are Gammons because nobody ever agrees with you. Guess that makes you a troll 🙄

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024