Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wales June Internationals Thread 12:03 - May 13 with 17791 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all going to be here. Loadsa games and loadsa excitement, especially for the World Cup Play Off Final. Will Wales have to rely upon the referee if it comes down to a Scotland final ? Will handyman Joe Jordan be there ? It’s all up in the air, or apparently up for grabs now.

Wales Focus on Connor Roberts ‘It’s just a group of lads who are enjoying their football’ 17th May 2022 18:49
Connor Roberts cannot wait for the opportunity to represent his country again in the World Cup Play Off Final. Ukraine or Scotland await Wales, they play off against each other on Wednesday 1st June. The winner then play Wales in Cardiff. 0

Wales squad announced for huge game in June 19th May 2022 16:26
Robert Page has selected his squad for the World Cup Play Off Final and Nations League games. Swansea City player Ben Cabango hasn’t been selected due to injury but Everton’s Nathan Broadhead will be delighted with a call up. He has spent the season at Sunderland in league one on loan. 0

FAW : Wales supporters could get three year bans for using pyrotechnics 24th May 2022 09:00
The football association of Wales have made it very clear to those fans attending the huge World Cup Play Off match on Sunday June 5th that three year banning orders are an option for those who breach current legislation. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:06 - May 24 with 1675 viewsonehunglow

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 21:35 - May 23 by KeithHaynes

Russia and Qatar have made a lot of people very rich.
It’s the most obvious case of bribery in the history of football.

Keith.
When the decision was announced I felt physically sick.

Good luck to those going there but not sure the females will be that welcomed if they dress immodestly. Gay fans better keep schtum.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:48 - May 24 with 1655 viewsBryanSwan

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:46 - May 23 by onehunglow

I was at that Anfield game.
I can see that Jordan non penalty and the clenched fist now.
It genuinely traumatised me and 85 was the year our son was born and I watched it with two very good friends whilst they effectively baby sat whilst I watched it unfold.

I don't remember being as angry since someone took and crashed by bike into a lamppost in Cecil St,when I was about 7. I thought I genuinely would have a heart attack and frankly I was rather dangerous company on those days when angry.

No doubt Wale were ribbed in both games and it still stinks.

I would like Wales to qualify for a tournament finals but for this one I am ambivolent as it simply should not be going ahead in a country like Qatar. Appalling corruption ,Blatter and Platini the only reasons. It will be a tainted tournament and if we fail to qualify at least our players can avoid the stinking hypocrisy of it all and have a bit of a rest.

The last bit sums it up for me, I am desperate for Wales and this current group to reach a world cup finals. But Qatar is really ruining it for me, a world cup tainted by corruption, slavery and abuse.
Wouldn't dream of making the trip over there.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 15:26 - May 24 with 1620 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:48 - May 24 by BryanSwan

The last bit sums it up for me, I am desperate for Wales and this current group to reach a world cup finals. But Qatar is really ruining it for me, a world cup tainted by corruption, slavery and abuse.

I will be supporting them on June 5th in Cardiff but i definitely wont be going if we get there, its an absolute disgrace.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 17:18 - May 24 with 1587 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its the WORLD CUP. It is not the cup for social democratic nations or what Third world people call "Western Imperialists".

Arabia is backward in many respects but what can we do about it? In general they rule by consent (in the knowledge they have little choice). It seems to me if we want them to behave like us we need to integrate more. Humans have similar emotions and goals so it is logical that the Afghanistan type society will crash by natural causes. Strict Islam is anti human and cannot survive integration.

Qatar and Russia were corrupt but so was the London Olympics and many Western events. Euro 2020 and 1996 were they as 'clean as a whistle'? I doubt it.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 22:28]

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:48 - May 25 with 1510 viewsBryanSwan

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 17:18 - May 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Its the WORLD CUP. It is not the cup for social democratic nations or what Third world people call "Western Imperialists".

Arabia is backward in many respects but what can we do about it? In general they rule by consent (in the knowledge they have little choice). It seems to me if we want them to behave like us we need to integrate more. Humans have similar emotions and goals so it is logical that the Afghanistan type society will crash by natural causes. Strict Islam is anti human and cannot survive integration.

Qatar and Russia were corrupt but so was the London Olympics and many Western events. Euro 2020 and 1996 were they as 'clean as a whistle'? I doubt it.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 22:28]

Tell that to the 100s possibly 1000s of slave labourers killed building the stadiums. It is a travesty that money has been able to make it a complete non issue.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:47 - May 25 with 1471 viewsonehunglow

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:48 - May 24 by BryanSwan

I like Wale winning at anything but this time,if we fail to make it,it will only be a case of missing our when England and posibly Scotland are swanning it. This time, it woould not bother me at all if we missed out .

This tournament proves football is corrupt at the highest level.

Filthy money ensured it went to a land even though by doing so all European football i disrupted -just to please Fifa and its sewer mentality.

Frankly,all participants are stained and have to face up to the fact that they are party to ensuring one of the mot rabid countries on earth is allowed to project itself as somehow honourable.

Good luck single sex couples going there

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 17:08 - May 27 with 1328 viewsChief

Looks unfortunately like Chem Campbell the promising Wolves player has chosen not to represent Wales, but Jordan James of Birmingham seems to back in the set up.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:12 - May 29 with 1209 viewsbuilthjack

A week to go. Huge huge game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 23:22 - May 30 with 1059 viewsKeithHaynes

Kieffer Moore spoke to the media last week having returned from injury to score the goal that confirmed AFC Bournemouth's return the Premier League and he is now targeting similar success with his country.
The 29-year old suffered a broken foot in February having completed his move from Cardiff City to The Cherries, but returned in style for the final weeks of the season as he came off the bench to score the decisive goal in a 1-0 win over Nottingham Forest earlier this month to achieve promotion.

The injury meant that Moore missed the World Cup Play-Off Semi-Final victory over Austria in Cardiff, but his focus now is very much on using the UEFA Nations League match against Poland on Wednesday to assist in his return to full fitness before Cymru take on Scotland or Ukraine for a place at the 2022 World Cup finals in Qatar later this year.

"It's really good and we're just eager to get going and play the games now," said Moore when asked about the spirit in the camp. "The atmosphere is really good, training is really intense and everyone is at it. I haven't really played a lot of football but if I can get some minutes in the first game then that will put me in great stead for the game on 5 June.

"We have to use it for our advantage and get what we can out of it. It gives us a game before the big game, so I see it more of a positive more than anything. I feel really good, I think the break has helped me and I'm in good form so I'm really enjoying my football."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 23:44 - May 30 with 1042 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 17:08 - May 27 by Chief

Looks unfortunately like Chem Campbell the promising Wolves player has chosen not to represent Wales, but Jordan James of Birmingham seems to back in the set up.

Both Chem Campbell and Owen Hesketh are clearly intent on making it with England as first option being raised and developed in England. Chem has barely feature for Wales after giving the u16 a run out. This for them will be extremely difficult. Bale Ramsey will be soon hanging up their boots and Chem will have to do extremely well to get anywhere near the England squad in his early twenties.

Probably his mate Gibbs Whitis ahead of him in the pecking order and about 20 other attacking midfielders of real class like Foden. Blokes in their early 20s he has to be better than.

Wales will presumably leave the door open and do pretty well in these matters. Sad to see the decline of Tyler Roberts. The genius Argentinian coach has not done well for his development. Ben Woodburn no idea what went wrong there. Sound like a lack of drive and hunger for success Kept out of the Hearts team by Barry Mckay.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 10:41 - May 31 with 975 viewsKeithHaynes

LATEST

Wes Burns is hoping that he will finally get his opportunity to represent his country at senior level as he joins up with the squad for the third time.
The 27-year-old versatile attacking Ipswich Town player spoke to the media last week as manager Rob Page and his squad prepare to take on Poland on Wednesday in the opening match of the UEFA Nations League.

"2016 was the last time I was in a senior camp but obviously I did not get a chance to get a cap," said Burns. "But hopefully with the number of games we have coming up over a short period of time, I can get that cap now.

"I was in the bigger squad before they had to trim it down for the Euros [in 2016]. Tom Lawrence got injured before that, so Chris Coleman said 'we need you to fly with us to France just in case.' I was only there for a couple of days then they did not need me.

"I was very young so just being part of it was a massive learning experience for me. I took a lot of that experience of the squad back with me into my football back home. I think that helped me kick on to progress in my career. I was so close yet so far, but just being part of it was the main thing for me.

"It would be one of the proudest moments of my career to be able to pull on that shirt and give all I can for my country."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:03 - May 31 with 940 viewsWhiterockin

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 08:12 - May 29 by builthjack

A week to go. Huge huge game.

I'm glad Scotland have Ukraine first up and not us. It will be an emotionally charged evening with most of the World wanting Ukraine to win. Hopefully if they do win the emotion will be less apparent against us. Roll on Sunday.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:01 - May 31 with 915 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 12:03 - May 31 by Whiterockin

I'm glad Scotland have Ukraine first up and not us. It will be an emotionally charged evening with most of the World wanting Ukraine to win. Hopefully if they do win the emotion will be less apparent against us. Roll on Sunday.

Are you going WR?
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:20 - May 31 with 903 viewsWhiterockin

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:01 - May 31 by Fireboy2

Are you going WR?

No mate. Going to have a family day watching with my Grandsons.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:29 - May 31 with 887 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:20 - May 31 by Whiterockin

No mate. Going to have a family day watching with my Grandsons.

Then watch the game 😁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🤞
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:37 - May 31 with 875 viewsonehunglow

Suppose we would all want Scotland to beat Ukraine mainly as we owe them.

As regards Ukraine,the whole world would be supporting them. I d rather the Scots do that.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:48 - May 31 with 865 viewsWhiterockin

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:29 - May 31 by Fireboy2

Then watch the game 😁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🤞

5pm KO, so hopefully a BBQ then the game.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 14:23 - May 31 with 847 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:48 - May 31 by Whiterockin

👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 14:30 - May 31 with 837 viewsbuilthjack

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 13:48 - May 31 by Whiterockin

No bbq for us. But we will be sampling 2 or 3 pints.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 15:12 - May 31 with 830 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 14:30 - May 31 by builthjack

2 or 3 😳
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 15:12 - May 31 with 830 viewsshandyjack

no way do i want us to be playing Scotland with the way their fans travel and the quality of player they have, a derby game would be more of a 50/50 game.
Playing Ukraine would be a safer bet as hopefully they'd be emotionally drained after Scotland game and we'd far outnumber them in the City and ground.

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 15:19 - May 31 with 824 viewsWhiterockin

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 14:30 - May 31 by builthjack

Quiet pre match drink in Cardiff then.
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 15:38 - May 31 with 809 viewsFireboy2

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 15:19 - May 31 by Whiterockin

Quiet pre match drink in Cardiff then.

Quick pre pre match drink in the Premier Inn whilst waiting for our taxi more like 🤣
[Post edited 31 May 2022 15:38]
The Wales June Internationals Thread on 16:17 - May 31 with 767 viewsonehunglow

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 15:12 - May 31 by shandyjack

no way do i want us to be playing Scotland with the way their fans travel and the quality of player they have, a derby game would be more of a 50/50 game.
Playing Ukraine would be a safer bet as hopefully they'd be emotionally drained after Scotland game and we'd far outnumber them in the City and ground.

I d disgaree and suggest the Ukrainians will have incredible resilience as they have shown repressing the filthy Russian invasion of their country.
Let the bluddy Jocks come down.Just let's not sell tickets to them as happened for THAT Anfield game,which was supposed to be our HOME game.

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 20:23 - May 31 with 708 viewsChief

The Wales June Internationals Thread on 15:12 - May 31 by shandyjack

Yea on our day we're a match for anyone at home, but I don't want to bring a British derby dynamic into it.

I don't like either game for differing reasons but I think we have far more chance of victory against Ukraine.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024