Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool fans booing the national anthem 18:08 - May 14 with 5211 viewsKeithHaynes

Keep it clean.

Did they also abuse abide with me ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:10 - May 14 with 2096 viewsFireboy2

Apparently so.

I find it quite ironic that alot of them aren't from Liverpool so could vote tory.
Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:13 - May 14 with 2085 viewsonehunglow

What was than about voting Tory in England,Killy.

Liverpool a place apart,always been so.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:16 - May 14 with 2090 viewsKeithHaynes

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:13 - May 14 by onehunglow

What was than about voting Tory in England,Killy.

Liverpool a place apart,always been so.

But booing abide with me ?

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:19 - May 14 with 2064 viewsonehunglow

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:16 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

I missed it.
Frankly,it is a dirge for me. Utterly depressing . but I understand what it means to may and it is the Fa cu final.
Scoucers eh Keith

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:26 - May 14 with 2055 viewsFireboy2

That is not on Keith.
Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:31 - May 14 with 2054 viewsKeithHaynes

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:19 - May 14 by onehunglow

I missed it.
Frankly,it is a dirge for me. Utterly depressing . but I understand what it means to may and it is the Fa cu final.
Scoucers eh Keith

The mrs is from Walton, near the jail Ć°ÅøĖœā€š

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 20:03 - May 14 with 1950 viewstrampie

They always boo the national anthem they have been doing it for decades, they do not regard themselves as English, they regard themselves as Scouse, they booed it at the last final they were in OHL child was there.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:03 - May 14 with 1906 viewsLohengrin

The Legion hymn.

Who would boo that?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:06 - May 14 with 1900 viewsLohengrin

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 20:03 - May 14 by trampie

They always boo the national anthem they have been doing it for decades, they do not regard themselves as English, they regard themselves as Scouse, they booed it at the last final they were in OHL child was there.

Thatā€™s a myth. I canā€™t say as Iā€™ve ever met anybody from Merseyside who didnā€™t consider themselves to be English?

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:10 - May 14 with 1858 viewstrampie

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:06 - May 14 by Lohengrin

Thatā€™s a myth. I canā€™t say as Iā€™ve ever met anybody from Merseyside who didnā€™t consider themselves to be English?

I put the post up about them booing QSTQ the last final they played, when looking at videos of the booing i came across more than one video of Scoucers saying they are not English.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:16 - May 14 with 1872 viewsLohengrin

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:10 - May 14 by trampie

I put the post up about them booing QSTQ the last final they played, when looking at videos of the booing i came across more than one video of Scoucers saying they are not English.

Well Iā€™ll tell you, Tramp. When one of my grandfatherā€™s sisters passed away a couple of cars full of us went up for the funeral, sheā€™d married a Liverpudlian. England were playing Italy, I think it was, later on that night. There didnā€™t seem to be any doubt whatsoever who the locals were cheering for.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:19 - May 14 with 1865 viewsmax936

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:19 - May 14 by onehunglow

I missed it.
Scoucers eh Keith

Shocking final both cancelled each other out, even the penalties at the end was a damp squib, only consolation was Liverpool won, the yankee dollar beating the Russian Rouble.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:24 - May 14 with 1854 viewsLohengrin

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:19 - May 14 by max936

Shocking final both cancelled each other out, even the penalties at the end was a damp squib, only consolation was Liverpool won, the yankee dollar beating the Russian Rouble.

Foreign owners, foreign players, foreign managers.

Itā€™s a far cry from the ā€˜70s, Max.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:25 - May 14 with 1826 viewstrampie

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:16 - May 14 by Lohengrin

Well Iā€™ll tell you, Tramp. When one of my grandfatherā€™s sisters passed away a couple of cars full of us went up for the funeral, sheā€™d married a Liverpudlian. England were playing Italy, I think it was, later on that night. There didnā€™t seem to be any doubt whatsoever who the locals were cheering for.

They hate the English and support the IRA the internet is full of it tonight, did you not see the video last year of that Scouser on talksport arguing with the hosts that he is Scouse and not English and he couldn't care less if Italy beat England because he isn't English, not sure if he said they were more Irish than English, not sure if it's doing the rounds on the net now but it was an online hit last summer, I also seen a non football related woman off about Thatcher, royalty and Liverpool always been ignored and the people recognising themselves as Scouse and not English, I've even seen Scouse not English banners.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:28 - May 14 with 1833 viewsmax936

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:06 - May 14 by Lohengrin

I've got some agreement with Tramps from my time going back forth Liverpool and standing on the Kop and most thought of themselves as being Scouce and not English.

Don't agree with booing the National anthem though, just maintain a dignified silence until it finishes, don't agree with any boing though, unless its directed at the other team or Ref of course
[Post edited 14 May 2022 21:38]

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:29 - May 14 with 1832 viewsLohengrin

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:25 - May 14 by trampie

They hate the English and support the IRA the internet is full of it tonight, did you not see the video last year of that Scouser on talksport arguing with the hosts that he is Scouse and not English and he couldn't care less if Italy beat England because he isn't English, not sure if he said they were more Irish than English, not sure if it's doing the rounds on the net now but it was an online hit last summer, I also seen a non football related woman off about Thatcher, royalty and Liverpool always been ignored and the people recognising themselves as Scouse and not English, I've even seen Scouse not English banners.

The inane ranting of mentally ill communists mean sweet FA.

When England play, as I said, thereā€™s no doubt who the locals cheer for. Go up and see for yourself when the World Cup is on. Itā€™s a great city for a few days away.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:34 - May 14 with 1781 viewstrampie

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:29 - May 14 by Lohengrin

The inane ranting of mentally ill communists mean sweet FA.

When England play, as I said, thereā€™s no doubt who the locals cheer for. Go up and see for yourself when the World Cup is on. Itā€™s a great city for a few days away.

Too run down for me, known for its slums, they look in a dustbin football song was originally about Liverpool wasn't it, in and out of Goodison and Anfield is more than enough of the place for me,

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:44 - May 14 with 1769 viewsbuilthjack

Around 50% of Scousers have Irish ancestry.
Around 10% have Welsh ancestry.
Around 12,000 Scousers speak Welsh.
My cousin lives there, her street mostly has Irish flags, with a few Welsh flags.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:47 - May 14 with 1773 viewsmax936

Scousers support the IRA, FME's absolute total bolloks I've Scouse friends and Irish friends and I totally refute that as total bolloks, I'd love you to repeat that BS to their faces dear me.

Let yourself down here Tramps.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:51 - May 14 with 1758 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:47 - May 14 by max936

Scousers support the IRA, FME's absolute total bolloks I've Scouse friends and Irish friends and I totally refute that as total bolloks, I'd love you to repeat that BS to their faces dear me.

They do hate Thatcher though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:52 - May 14 with 1742 viewstrampie

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:47 - May 14 by max936

It's what been trending on the internet.

Here is one example for you.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:56 - May 14 with 1747 viewsmax936

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:44 - May 14 by builthjack

Around 50% of Scousers have Irish ancestry.
Around 10% have Welsh ancestry.
Around 12,000 Scousers speak Welsh.
My cousin lives there, her street mostly has Irish flags, with a few Welsh flags.

That's not to suggest that they support the IRA though, that's a totally delusional unbalanced mind in thinking that.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:58 - May 14 with 1735 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:56 - May 14 by max936

That's not to suggest that they support the IRA though, that's a totally delusional unbalanced mind in thinking that.

I would hope that nobody supports the IRA Max.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 21:59 - May 14 with 1740 viewsKeithHaynes

I know of nobody in my family from Liverpool who support the IRA.

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 22:03 - May 14 with 1722 viewsKeithHaynes

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem on 18:26 - May 14 by Fireboy2

That is not on Keith.

abide with me raised hundreds of thousands for the Hillsborough families and charity.
Then they boo it.
Idiots.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024