Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOSH Film 19:56 - May 14 with 1647 viewsPaxton

Great film / documentary. Would definitely recommend getting to watch it. Certainly brought the memories flooding back.
TOSH Film on 20:35 - May 14 with 1594 viewsmax936

My brother went he said it was awesome, no untruth "narratives" like what was in Jack to a load of bolloks, which was a promotional film of a load of bollocks intent on selling the club, leaving the real people of value out of the film, little did we realise that it was a complete disgrace at the time and most of us just lapped it up.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

TOSH Film on 20:39 - May 14 with 1592 viewsFireboy2

TOSH Film on 20:35 - May 14 by max936

My brother went he said it was awesome, no untruth "narratives" like what was in Jack to a load of bolloks, which was a promotional film of a load of bollocks intent on selling the club, leaving the real people of value out of the film, little did we realise that it was a complete disgrace at the time and most of us just lapped it up.

I haven't watched it since they sold out 🤢🤮
TOSH Film on 22:10 - May 14 with 1530 viewsKeithHaynes

Pete is a great lad, he’s been in the mix as a true swans fan since I’ve known him and that goes back thirty plus years.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

TOSH Film on 22:11 - May 14 with 1522 viewsKeithHaynes

TOSH Film on 20:39 - May 14 by Fireboy2

I haven't watched it since they sold out 🤢🤮

JTAK was a disgusting parody of what happened.

TOSH Film on 22:16 - May 14 with 1512 viewsBoundy

TOSH Film on 22:11 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

Personally I thought the BBC did a much a better job .Vodka & cornflakes , ok sure

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

TOSH Film on 22:20 - May 14 with 1502 viewsmax936

TOSH Film on 22:11 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

There's a few on here who need a reminder of that. Goes back to the saying of none so blind as those that can't see.

TOSH Film on 22:31 - May 14 with 1492 viewsKeithHaynes

TOSH Film on 22:20 - May 14 by max936

There's a few on here who need a reminder of that. Goes back to the saying of none so blind as those that can't see.

I spent many nights with Richard Lillycrap and I’m still disgusted today how he was scrubbed out of Swansea history. Even this sites biggest dissenters would agree with that.

TOSH Film on 22:55 - May 14 with 1469 viewsmax936

TOSH Film on 22:31 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

I spent many nights with Richard Lillycrap and I’m still disgusted today how he was scrubbed out of Swansea history. Even this sites biggest dissenters would agree with that.

Most apart one I'd say, Richard would be totally distraught at what's gone on these last yrs, he wouldn't take it lying down either such was the character of the man and his love for SCFC

Login to get fewer ads

TOSH Film on 02:44 - May 15 with 1426 viewsjack_lord

Half time at the Millenium final we went outside (we were in one of those posh box things) so he could have a fag and I realised how important in the club's survival. The Swans were absolutely everything to him and we should all be eternally grateful.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

TOSH Film on 04:03 - May 15 with 1417 viewsangryjack

TOSH Film on 22:10 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

Pete is a great lad, he’s been in the mix as a true swans fan since I’ve known him and that goes back thirty plus years.

Pete know him well,was supporting the swans over30 years,was out in panathanaikos with me...1989.
TOSH Film on 22:27 - May 16 with 1204 viewsKilkennyjack

A lovely friendly man and great fun.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024