Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Virgin stream 12:51 - May 16 with 1398 viewsCountyJim

Anyone got the new streaming service yet and is it any good cheers
Virgin stream on 16:32 - May 16 with 1337 viewsLorax

Not got it but mightily pee'd off with Virgin. Has anyone else had lots of trouble logging into the Virgin Go and Media sites?
Virgin stream on 17:17 - May 16 with 1312 viewsCountyJim

Virgin stream on 16:32 - May 16 by Lorax

Not got it but mightily pee'd off with Virgin. Has anyone else had lots of trouble logging into the Virgin Go and Media sites?

Had issue logging into my email few weeks back was told to try a different browser change password then wait half hour log into my original browser worked a treat 😀
Virgin stream on 20:59 - May 16 with 1270 viewsLorax

Virgin stream on 17:17 - May 16 by CountyJim

Had issue logging into my email few weeks back was told to try a different browser change password then wait half hour log into my original browser worked a treat 😀

What browser were you on? I use Edge.
Virgin stream on 08:44 - May 17 with 1234 viewsswan65split

Cant seem to get sky sports now on Go, maybe my tablet is to old!
Virgin stream on 10:56 - May 17 with 1221 viewsCountyJim

Virgin stream on 20:59 - May 16 by Lorax

What browser were you on? I use Edge.

I use chrome but used samsung internet as alternative
Virgin stream on 12:09 - May 17 with 1206 viewstheloneranger

https://community.virginmedia.com/

This is an excellent site for sorting out problems with Virgin Media.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Virgin stream on 21:15 - May 17 with 1160 viewsEagleEye

What new streaming service ?
Virgin stream on 10:04 - May 18 with 1131 viewsLorax

Virgin stream on 21:15 - May 17 by EagleEye

What new streaming service ?

I could have asked that because I'm not aware of anything new. I use their "TV GO" app, I managed to log in and watched the last 30 of the Liverpool game during my break in work last night.

So Jim, what new service?
Login to get fewer ads

Virgin stream on 13:25 - May 18 with 1108 viewstheloneranger

Virgin stream on 10:04 - May 18 by Lorax

I could have asked that because I'm not aware of anything new. I use their "TV GO" app, I managed to log in and watched the last 30 of the Liverpool game during my break in work last night.

So Jim, what new service?

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2-helps-streamers-save-with-launc

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Virgin stream on 01:51 - May 19 with 1050 viewsJack123

Thanks for this thread, got me looking around about what it is, and what it does, seems a bit like a fire stick? Just you get 10% off for Netflix and Disney plus subscriptions.

The main thing is, got me looking at Virgin and what current offers they have, so then decided to log into my account and see what they were offering me, and then I saw my current bill . :(

Gone up quite a few quid, I think the new increases have come into effect, plus seems my promo period has run out..

I was sure it was a lot longer discount for the package I had, ah well, If I hadn't noticed this thread, I may not have checked my account for another few months, which would have been a gutter, because I'm not over fond of the tv entertainment on offer. So for the price they want, it can go off, asap.

libera nos a malo

Virgin stream on 20:04 - May 19 with 979 viewsbritferry

Clicked on this thread and lets just say, my expectations weren't met

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Virgin stream on 00:01 - May 23 with 887 viewsJack123

Virgin stream on 01:51 - May 19 by Jack123

Thanks for this thread, got me looking around about what it is, and what it does, seems a bit like a fire stick? Just you get 10% off for Netflix and Disney plus subscriptions.

The main thing is, got me looking at Virgin and what current offers they have, so then decided to log into my account and see what they were offering me, and then I saw my current bill . :(

Gone up quite a few quid, I think the new increases have come into effect, plus seems my promo period has run out..

I was sure it was a lot longer discount for the package I had, ah well, If I hadn't noticed this thread, I may not have checked my account for another few months, which would have been a gutter, because I'm not over fond of the tv entertainment on offer. So for the price they want, it can go off, asap.

Good result at the end of the day with haggling, managed to get nearly 400 pound off their increase and they have gone up around 6 quid a month, but got that taken off, plus another 3 quid cheaper than last years bill, so happy in the end.

libera nos a malo

Virgin stream on 12:32 - May 24 with 821 viewsCountyJim

Phoned yesterday to get one was told id have to cancel my current package and start from scratch.

Not doing that because I have a large discount on my tv package
Virgin stream on 20:41 - May 30 with 737 viewsSTID2017

Virgin stream on 12:32 - May 24 by CountyJim

Phoned yesterday to get one was told id have to cancel my current package and start from scratch.

Not doing that because I have a large discount on my tv package

They take 30 days to activate cancellation.
Guaranteed in a week you will have a call from their sales team, offering you all sorts of better offers.
All else fails you just tell them you have decided not to cancel after all.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024