Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buffalo Shootings 09:42 - May 17 with 6635 viewsProfessor

Surprised there is no post.

Or is is simply too embarrassing for the usual commentators that racist, white terrorism is a problem in the US and indeed the UK?
Buffalo Shootings on 09:52 - May 17 with 3904 viewsWingstandwood

The perpetrator is a loser like a long list of spree-killing losers and terrorist's that target defenseless individuals.

*Edit* Oh just read up and found out that he has got a manifesto! Won't need it where he's going!
[Post edited 17 May 2022 10:04]

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 11:04 - May 17 with 3828 viewscontroversial_jack

The American cull continues
Buffalo Shootings on 11:47 - May 17 with 3794 viewsDr_Parnassus

Don’t think anyone should be embarrassed about it other than the perpetrator himself, although I doubt he will be embarrassed due to his mental health issues.

No point in pretending there is some massive racist problem when one white guy (out of 20 million people in New York State) commits an act like this. It’s shifting the narrative somewhat intentionally.

There is certainly a mental health issue in New York State though, anyone who has been there can tell you that. The subways are almost no go zones.

This guy was held for a mental health evaluation last year and made threats against his high school.

Didn’t hear too much about black supremacy when that racist black male ran over scores of white people in Waukesha. 5 dead and 40 wounded in that attack.

I suppose it depends how you want to view these things. I would suggest these events are largely down to a decline of the national mental health standards.

There was also a shooting in a Brooklyn subway a few weeks back that wasn’t spoken about on here. Don’t think that’s down to any sort of agenda other than these shootings becoming somewhat normalised.
[Post edited 17 May 2022 12:05]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Buffalo Shootings on 12:05 - May 17 with 3773 viewsBoundy

Can't say I'm embarrassed by the actions of some random nutter . maybe who should be embarrassed are the NRA but somehow I don't think it will be .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Buffalo Shootings on 12:15 - May 17 with 3763 viewsProfessor

Buffalo Shootings on 11:47 - May 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t think anyone should be embarrassed about it other than the perpetrator himself, although I doubt he will be embarrassed due to his mental health issues.

No point in pretending there is some massive racist problem when one white guy (out of 20 million people in New York State) commits an act like this. It’s shifting the narrative somewhat intentionally.

There is certainly a mental health issue in New York State though, anyone who has been there can tell you that. The subways are almost no go zones.

This guy was held for a mental health evaluation last year and made threats against his high school.

Didn’t hear too much about black supremacy when that racist black male ran over scores of white people in Waukesha. 5 dead and 40 wounded in that attack.

I suppose it depends how you want to view these things. I would suggest these events are largely down to a decline of the national mental health standards.

There was also a shooting in a Brooklyn subway a few weeks back that wasn’t spoken about on here. Don’t think that’s down to any sort of agenda other than these shootings becoming somewhat normalised.

I think you should. You have denied the huge racism problem in the US, you deny that this is being perpetuated by right wing media (stand up Tucker) and the right of the GOP. It this was perpetuated by BLM or an islamist attack you would be all over it. Usual lack of principles on here (not principals-please note).

Had enough of the right wing take over on here.

So bye!
Buffalo Shootings on 12:18 - May 17 with 3756 viewsWingstandwood

Buffalo Shootings on 11:47 - May 17 by Dr_Parnassus

I have never been able to understand what white supremacists, black supremacists, Islamic terrorists and all extremists/others expect to achieve by spree killing 5,10, 20, 30, 40 or 50+ innocents when the vast of majority opinion is (and always will be) against them.

Thousands killed on 9-11 and the entire world continued... Laughable that you've got wasted lives of individuals rotting away in miserable hellholes of Rikers Island type prisons where they sit to be worthless and ignored with forever forgotten man-child manifestos. Like I said losers!

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 12:20 - May 17 with 3746 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 12:15 - May 17 by Professor

I think you should. You have denied the huge racism problem in the US, you deny that this is being perpetuated by right wing media (stand up Tucker) and the right of the GOP. It this was perpetuated by BLM or an islamist attack you would be all over it. Usual lack of principles on here (not principals-please note).

So bye!

You think I should be embarrassed because a kid with clear and documented mental health issues shot people in a shop? I understand you like to use these things to promote your false left wing agenda based on complete mistruths, but you really shouldn’t take it out on the posters of this forum.

I haven’t denied anything. I have factually given context and data to wild sweeping statements like you tried to do in the OP.

You didn’t say the murders in Waukesha were proof of the massive anti white problem in the US, did you? So it’s quite ironic that you make that point to me.

You have dramatically left this place before only to return a day or so later to continue to peddle this nonsense so I don’t expect this time will be any different.

You may want a racist world, but sadly for your narrative - it’s extremely rare.

Buffalo Shootings on 12:24 - May 17 with 3741 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 12:18 - May 17 by Wingstandwood

I have never been able to understand what white supremacists, black supremacists, Islamic terrorists and all extremists/others expect to achieve by spree killing 5,10, 20, 30, 40 or 50+ innocents when the vast of majority opinion is (and always will be) against them.

Thousands killed on 9-11 and the entire world continued... Laughable that you've got wasted lives of individuals rotting away in miserable hellholes of Rikers Island type prisons where they sit to be worthless and ignored with forever forgotten man-child manifestos. Like I said losers!

Well this guy was just unhinged, I don’t think he wanted to achieve anything other than destruction.

But it is funny that the same people trying to make out there is some white racist problem, would be the first to call someone racist for saying there was an Islamic terrorist problem after a planned an organised attack by a terror cell.

That’s the difference between those that identify as the left and everyone else. One side blurts out nonsense driven by emotion, the other discusses things based on reality and facts.

This thread is a prime example of this extreme left type of thing that is poisoning society and trying to drive a wedge between people based on myths.

For shame.

Login to get fewer ads

Buffalo Shootings on 12:25 - May 17 with 3747 viewsGwyn737

So bye!

After mentioning Race Replacement Theory on over 400 episodes, Carlson hasn't brought it up since the shooting,

Can't think why.
Buffalo Shootings on 12:30 - May 17 with 3732 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 12:25 - May 17 by Gwyn737

After mentioning Race Replacement Theory on over 400 episodes, Carlson hasn't brought it up since the shooting,

Can't think why.

Never heard of it.

But Tucker has 2500+ episodes doesn’t he? The shooting only happened 3 days ago.

Not sure the data you represent suggests anything does it?

Buffalo Shootings on 12:35 - May 17 with 3731 viewsGwyn737

Buffalo Shootings on 12:30 - May 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Never heard of it.

But Tucker has 2500+ episodes doesn’t he? The shooting only happened 3 days ago.

Not sure the data you represent suggests anything does it?

Otherwise known as The Great Replacement Theory if that helps.

I'd suggest that if an opinion news show was going to report on a news story they'd do it in the immediate aftermath.

The fact Carlson has talks about it 400 times previously yet not in 3 days after a mass shooting where the killer's 'manifeso' contains it is somewhat telling.
Buffalo Shootings on 12:44 - May 17 with 3714 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 12:35 - May 17 by Gwyn737

Otherwise known as The Great Replacement Theory if that helps.

I'd suggest that if an opinion news show was going to report on a news story they'd do it in the immediate aftermath.

The fact Carlson has talks about it 400 times previously yet not in 3 days after a mass shooting where the killer's 'manifeso' contains it is somewhat telling.

Again, never heard of it before.

Mental patients manifestos aren’t really the bastion of literature to take seriously, I highly doubt it’s shaping the way media is approaching the news.

I just don’t know why people can’t approach these things honestly. A kid who has serious mental health issues, after threatening murder suicide plots against his own high school, tragically shot people in a shop.

Pretending it was people’s fault other than his, is just wrong. This kid was clearly going to end up doing something similar to this, whether it was his school, a shop, his place of work - whatever.

I’d be more focussed on the declining mental health issues the state is suffering from at the moment and also the declining effectiveness of the police force in the state. Crime is up all over.

Using it as a political tool probably isn’t the best approach for it, especially when the people using it as a tool completely ignored incidents like Waukesha.

Buffalo Shootings on 13:06 - May 17 with 3696 viewsWingstandwood

Buffalo Shootings on 12:05 - May 17 by Boundy

Can't say I'm embarrassed by the actions of some random nutter . maybe who should be embarrassed are the NRA but somehow I don't think it will be .

One messed up country regarding gun laws with armour piercing ammunition and expanding dum-dum bullets about.

And .50 caliber sniper rifles with a range close to 2,000 yards. Nuts! The IRA South Armagh brigades most feared weapon! The U.S gun laws are an absolute disgrace! Thank God these never make it through U.S/U.K customs!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/932780849

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 13:20 - May 17 with 3677 viewsWingstandwood

Deer hunting?

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 13:48 - May 17 with 3656 viewsCountyJim

Somebody sent me a video yesterday on WhatsApp of the start of these shootings after Five seconds of watching I deleted it and blocked the number absolutely disgusting that people spread these vile videos
Buffalo Shootings on 14:12 - May 17 with 3635 viewsWingstandwood

Buffalo Shootings on 13:48 - May 17 by CountyJim

Somebody sent me a video yesterday on WhatsApp of the start of these shootings after Five seconds of watching I deleted it and blocked the number absolutely disgusting that people spread these vile videos

Don't get me wrong the shooter may very well be mentally ill, but I assume the prosecution/jurisdiction may question the validity of mental illness diagnosis by the facts that he had written his manifesto, pre-planned his attack and live-fed his shootings. Is someone that does that of sane or insane mind?

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 14:51 - May 17 with 3600 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 14:12 - May 17 by Wingstandwood

Don't get me wrong the shooter may very well be mentally ill, but I assume the prosecution/jurisdiction may question the validity of mental illness diagnosis by the facts that he had written his manifesto, pre-planned his attack and live-fed his shootings. Is someone that does that of sane or insane mind?

Sounds pretty mentally ill to me. Not what one would call normal behaviour is it…

But there is a difference between being mentally unwell and being unfit to stand trial. I fully expect he will stand trial and be behind bars for the rest of his life.

But it would be foolish to ignore the obvious nature behind his behaviour and his documented mental evaluations. Not something I imagine too many teenagers have had before their 18th birthday. This wasn’t a normal bloke acting on his bigotry, this is a disturbed teenager who threatened to commit mass murder on his school and kill himself in the process.

Pretending this is now par for the course and a problem America is facing based on race is just false. It’s fear mongering for political gain.

There is a mental health epidemic there, largely brought on by the opioid crisis. Combined with gun access, it’s a recipe for these things to happen. Which of course they did a couple of weeks ago in the Brooklyn subway, but of course nobody cares about that because you can’t make a race or political narrative out of it.

Buffalo Shootings on 15:02 - May 17 with 3587 viewsWingstandwood

Buffalo Shootings on 14:51 - May 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Sounds pretty mentally ill to me. Not what one would call normal behaviour is it…

But there is a difference between being mentally unwell and being unfit to stand trial. I fully expect he will stand trial and be behind bars for the rest of his life.

But it would be foolish to ignore the obvious nature behind his behaviour and his documented mental evaluations. Not something I imagine too many teenagers have had before their 18th birthday. This wasn’t a normal bloke acting on his bigotry, this is a disturbed teenager who threatened to commit mass murder on his school and kill himself in the process.

Pretending this is now par for the course and a problem America is facing based on race is just false. It’s fear mongering for political gain.

There is a mental health epidemic there, largely brought on by the opioid crisis. Combined with gun access, it’s a recipe for these things to happen. Which of course they did a couple of weeks ago in the Brooklyn subway, but of course nobody cares about that because you can’t make a race or political narrative out of it.

He had a previous mental health/psychiatric patient hospitalisation that would without doubt give credence to mental health defense. It'll be interesting to see if his mental health at the time of the shootings will be explored or challenged?

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 15:06 - May 17 with 3582 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

40,000 gun deaths a year in the USA. Not sure what the OP is intending?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/02/03/what-the-data-says-about-gun-de

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Buffalo Shootings on 19:45 - May 17 with 3452 viewsGwyn737

Buffalo Shootings on 12:44 - May 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Again, never heard of it before.

Mental patients manifestos aren’t really the bastion of literature to take seriously, I highly doubt it’s shaping the way media is approaching the news.

I just don’t know why people can’t approach these things honestly. A kid who has serious mental health issues, after threatening murder suicide plots against his own high school, tragically shot people in a shop.

Pretending it was people’s fault other than his, is just wrong. This kid was clearly going to end up doing something similar to this, whether it was his school, a shop, his place of work - whatever.

I’d be more focussed on the declining mental health issues the state is suffering from at the moment and also the declining effectiveness of the police force in the state. Crime is up all over.

Using it as a political tool probably isn’t the best approach for it, especially when the people using it as a tool completely ignored incidents like Waukesha.

Apologies, I though you were a Carlson fan.

Was the killer in Waukesha not mentally ill then?
Buffalo Shootings on 20:29 - May 17 with 3419 viewsFlashberryjack

Buffalo Shootings on 15:06 - May 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

40,000 gun deaths a year in the USA. Not sure what the OP is intending?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/02/03/what-the-data-says-about-gun-de

The skin colour of a murderer, I'd assume, not that it matters to the poor people that are dead, but hey!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Buffalo Shootings on 20:55 - May 17 with 3384 viewsWingstandwood

Buffalo Shootings on 20:29 - May 17 by Flashberryjack

The skin colour of a murderer, I'd assume, not that it matters to the poor people that are dead, but hey!

And what a loser that shooter was! Apparently he wanted a race war where his dream would have meant loads of innocent whites being murdered because his lot would have murdered loads of innocent blacks! How much he cares for his beloved race hey?

These extremists and irrational thinkers of all beliefs are so unwitting and have a lack of self awareness, common sense and critical thinking ability that's absolutely staggering!

Argus!

Buffalo Shootings on 22:40 - May 17 with 3327 viewsDr_Parnassus

Buffalo Shootings on 19:45 - May 17 by Gwyn737

Apologies, I though you were a Carlson fan.

Was the killer in Waukesha not mentally ill then?

Fan? I think he’s a fantastic reporter, but not sure what that has to do with anything?

Was there evidence of any mental health history of the killer in Waukesha then? A seasoned criminal, but I don’t seem to remember any evidence of previous mental health issues.

Do you think it was a shining example of racism towards white people in Waukesha that the leftist media refused to report on?

I mean, let’s have some balance here.

Buffalo Shootings on 22:51 - May 17 with 3321 viewsLorax

So bye!

Right wing takeover? That's a it harsh Prof. There are a few right wingers on here butit's not everybody who's spouting the nonsense.
Buffalo Shootings on 01:29 - May 18 with 3286 viewsKeithHaynes

Buffalo Shootings on 22:51 - May 17 by Lorax

Right wing takeover? That's a it harsh Prof. There are a few right wingers on here butit's not everybody who's spouting the nonsense.

I’m getting pretty sick of it as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024