Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brown, Dunne and Huzzey Appointed Permanently 12:54 - May 17 with 1144 viewsRSCOSWORTH

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/may/brown-dunne-huzzey/

I think they did enough in the time that they had to earn the right to have a crack at it personally.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Brown, Dunne and Huzzey Appointed Permanently on 15:13 - May 17 with 1096 viewsburnsieespana

Personally think they earned the right to the role. Get right summer signings and we could push for at least the playoffs.
Brown, Dunne and Huzzey Appointed Permanently on 15:25 - May 17 with 1087 viewsgerry_us

Ecstatic!
Brown, Dunne and Huzzey Appointed Permanently on 16:41 - May 17 with 1077 viewsthrillseeker

Still not convinced but glad it has been resolved quickly

WB and team will have my backing for now.

I am really hoping WB is a success
Brown, Dunne and Huzzey Appointed Permanently on 17:44 - May 17 with 1062 viewsdurham_exile

Brown, Dunne and Huzzey Appointed Permanently on 16:41 - May 17 by thrillseeker

Still not convinced but glad it has been resolved quickly

WB and team will have my backing for now.

I am really hoping WB is a success

We wish them well for next season.

Humes OUT

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Brown, Dunne and Huzzey Appointed Permanently on 18:14 - May 17 with 1051 viewswessex_exile

Without any metric to define success or failure (other than relegation obviously), I think it would have been very harsh for Wayne, Joe and Dave to take us from the brink of relegation to mid-table safety in less than half a season and not get the permanent jobs.

There were some encouraging signs shining through on occasion, so more of that to dispel nagging concerns from a few less than impressive performances will most welcome next season.

Good luck to them!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Brown, Dunne and Huzzey Appointed Permanently on 20:32 - May 17 with 1008 viewsbwildered

Starting a campaign is very different from previously inheriting the position already in a uncomfortable position in the table. Let’s hope he can install some more positiveness in the squad than the previous incumbents in the last years, has a position in the promotion places is long over due particularly with the squad already assembled.
Can WB, be next in the line of Bold Eagle, Roberts, Wiggy and Parky and bring promotion, because it has been much too long ?
[Post edited 17 May 2022 20:33]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024