Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Partygate 13:34 - May 24 with 2281 viewsmax936

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61566410

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Partygate on 14:37 - May 25 with 1802 viewsCountyJim

The bloke has no shame Steve and his tory lap dogs in the house are backing him

Totally shameless and shocking
Partygate on 14:59 - May 25 with 1785 viewsjohnlangy

Partygate on 14:37 - May 25 by CountyJim

There will be many on this site who will just accept it saying what's important is blah blah blah.

Shameful.
Partygate on 15:02 - May 25 with 1782 viewsbuilthjack

Lie after lie after lie from Billy Bunter.
It seems he had a party most weeks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Partygate on 16:00 - May 25 with 1756 viewsTreforys_Jack

Never ever known a British politician who has been caught lying so many times. Years ago professional integrity would have led to resignations, but this lot are completely disgusting and vile.
Partygate on 17:40 - May 25 with 1723 viewsmax936

Partygate on 16:00 - May 25 by Treforys_Jack

Never ever known a British politician who has been caught lying so many times. Years ago professional integrity would have led to resignations, but this lot are completely disgusting and vile.

Absolutely, how many times has he stuck two fingers up to the British Public, the blithering scruffy idiot.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Partygate on 17:46 - May 25 with 1719 viewsWingstandwood

Disgraceful! The lack of discipline amongst an entire group and lack of thought and respect for NHS frontline workers and others who were risking their lives during the Covid situation is staggering!

It's a case of doing the complete and utter opposite to the absolute/utmost extreme of what is expected.
[Post edited 25 May 2022 17:48]

Argus!

Partygate on 17:52 - May 25 with 1698 viewsKilkennyjack

This is who Johnson is.

Nye was right.

Beware of the Risen People

Partygate on 18:32 - May 25 with 1680 viewsmajorraglan

Partygate on 14:37 - May 25 by CountyJim

Anyone who is outraged by this and living in a Conservative constituency or who will be living in one at the next General Election on account of boundary changes could consider sending a polite email to their MP/ potential MP expressing their disgust at what’s happened informing the MP he/she can no longer count on the voters support until Boris is gone. MP’s will only care about 1 thing and that’s self preservation and their job, if they receive sufficient numbers of e mails the instinct to self preserve will kick in.
Login to get fewer ads

Partygate on 18:32 - May 25 with 1680 viewsJohnw102

Having waded through the report I note that the most organised, widely attended party was organised and held by........the press office.
They reportedly were in the habit of having large weekly ‘Friday wine day’ gatherings.
Good to see the press society turning on and devouring itself.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Partygate on 18:41 - May 25 with 1673 viewsLorax

Partygate on 14:59 - May 25 by johnlangy

There will be many on this site who will just accept it saying what's important is blah blah blah.

Shameful.

Many, nah, a few yes.

To be honest, if somebody organised a protest march I'd go. The sooner the UK is rid of this blathering blatherskite the better.

PS, Kilky, NOW would be a good time to say he'll be gone by June/July. Much better than your previous prediction anyway .
[Post edited 25 May 2022 21:37]
Partygate on 19:02 - May 25 with 1660 viewsbuilthjack

Partygate on 18:41 - May 25 by Lorax

Many, nah, a few yes.

To be honest, if somebody organised a protest march I'd go. The sooner the UK is rid of this blathering blatherskite the better.

PS, Kilky, NOW would be a good time to say he'll be gone by June/July. Much better than your previous prediction anyway .
[Post edited 25 May 2022 21:37]

He thinks it's funny. Unbelievable.
Lies even to the Queen.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Partygate on 01:05 - May 26 with 1595 viewsRobbie

Partygate on 19:02 - May 25 by builthjack

He thinks it's funny. Unbelievable.
Lies even to the Queen.

He mentioned his staff working in challenging times and they needed to relax a bit .

Please tell me where he ever acknowledged nurses , drivers , shop workers shelf stackers like myself carrying out that role and everybody else who got on with duties , and put themselves at personal risk of catching the virus .

There again he was quite happy to hold parties and jollys for his cronies .
Partygate on 05:06 - May 26 with 1581 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

Partygate on 08:25 - May 26 with 1549 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Partygate on 05:06 - May 26 by Kilkennyjack

So the police investigation and the report are over. Now will the rabble except the result of both investigations and move on. Doubt they will except the report and will be going on about for the next 6 years.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Partygate on 08:46 - May 26 with 1536 viewsSuperjan

Just exactly who are the “rabble” in all this ?
Partygate on 09:05 - May 26 with 1524 viewsLorax

Partygate on 08:25 - May 26 by felixstowe_jack

So the police investigation and the report are over. Now will the rabble except the result of both investigations and move on. Doubt they will except the report and will be going on about for the next 6 years.

Felix, I thought you were better than that.

Am I too one of the rabble? This is nothing like brexit, that was a vote, a political decision made by the people. What is going on in Downing Street is much, much different. We are being governed by a group of people not fit to be in charge of a public toilet, ironically that is exactly what the government is becoming.

Felix, when the people who make the rules, break the rules and then they continually lie about it, why shouldn't the "rabble" complain?

Moving on is only for fools who support a Prime Minister not fit for office and not deserving of public support.
I still cannot understand why it is considered Ok for the centre of our government to be awash with alcohol, specially during a global pandemic. How do these people make important decisions when they may either be drunk or hungover?

Johnson has to go.
Partygate on 09:28 - May 26 with 1517 viewsjohnlangy

Partygate on 09:05 - May 26 by Lorax

Felix, I thought you were better than that.

Am I too one of the rabble? This is nothing like brexit, that was a vote, a political decision made by the people. What is going on in Downing Street is much, much different. We are being governed by a group of people not fit to be in charge of a public toilet, ironically that is exactly what the government is becoming.

Felix, when the people who make the rules, break the rules and then they continually lie about it, why shouldn't the "rabble" complain?

Moving on is only for fools who support a Prime Minister not fit for office and not deserving of public support.
I still cannot understand why it is considered Ok for the centre of our government to be awash with alcohol, specially during a global pandemic. How do these people make important decisions when they may either be drunk or hungover?

Johnson has to go.

Hopefully he'll read this post and think again. His last post just seemingly accepting what's happened was incredible.
Partygate on 16:53 - May 26 with 1450 viewsbritferry

Isnt it funny how he orchestrated the release of the report for a Weds morn, right before PMQ. So he can take a one day bashing and then move on.

Sue Gray didn't even investigate all the parties, she stopped once the Met got involved.

And then the next day, the cynical Tories do a £15 billion aid to the cost of living crisis

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Partygate on 18:24 - May 26 with 1427 viewsTreforys_Jack

Partygate on 08:25 - May 26 by felixstowe_jack

Poor post from you felix
Partygate on 19:27 - May 26 with 1393 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Partygate on 18:24 - May 26 by Treforys_Jack

Poor post from you felix

A report from the Metropolitan police today.
Sir Stephen House acting Head of the Metropolitan Police said.
"I don't believe there is any clear evidence that the PM breached rules many other times."

Guess you think his report is poor as well as it does not match your prejudices.
[Post edited 26 May 2022 19:28]

Partygate on 19:32 - May 26 with 1384 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Partygate on 08:46 - May 26 by Superjan

Just exactly who are the “rabble” in all this ?

The people who won't except the Sue Gray report and the results of the Metropolitan Police investigation. Both of which found the PM had breached the rules once by walking into his workplace, the cabinet Office at number ten, where a few colleagues prepared a cake which remained in an unopened box.

Partygate on 19:45 - May 26 with 1373 viewsbritferry

Partygate on 19:32 - May 26 by felixstowe_jack

The people who won't except the Sue Gray report and the results of the Metropolitan Police investigation. Both of which found the PM had breached the rules once by walking into his workplace, the cabinet Office at number ten, where a few colleagues prepared a cake which remained in an unopened box.

he made the rules, he nightly stood in front of a podium and dictated the rules to us, then he'd go to a leaving party, make a toast and have a quick drink. Well aware that the party was totally illegal.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Partygate on 21:27 - May 26 with 1339 viewsmajorraglan

I think everyone including Boris knows that Boris is guilty, but I suspect his responses have been crafted by the best legal brains money can buy and it’s saved his bacon. I am astounded the party in the flat wasn’t investigated.

The entire system stinks, he’s been investigated by his own staff and if memory serves me right, the wall paper Investigation could only take place after he’d given the nod. It’s mad that a PM decides whether he his going to allow himself to be investigated - serious changes need to be made.

Whether he’s been fined or not, what ever Felix says, it’s clear that there were numerous parties in Downing Street under his watch and that he was there for most of them. As the main man who fronted up the legislation, what happened stinks and isn’t good enough. He needs to go.
Partygate on 21:35 - May 26 with 1327 viewsbuilthjack

A dictator who constantly lies.

Partygate on 21:47 - May 26 with 1318 viewsWhiterockin

Next up the outcome of the Durham police investigation into beer and curry night. Looks like only the Lib Dems are clean.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024