Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. 15:11 - May 25 with 1010 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea keep a tight reign on information but other clubs are not so rigorous. Barry Fry for example.

Apparently Swansea offered Benda and another thought to be Ogbeta for a Peterborough player. Not sure who that would be. Turned down anyway. Clarke- Harris or Ollie Norburn perhaps?

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/peterboro

Wise sage since Toshack era

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 15:18 - May 25 with 990 viewsBadlands

Why offer Ogbeta?
From his limited appearances he has looked good and fills a position where we are short.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 15:24 - May 25 with 985 viewsReslovenSwan1

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 15:18 - May 25 by Badlands

Why offer Ogbeta?
From his limited appearances he has looked good and fills a position where we are short.

Peterborough were interested in him in January and Martin does not pick him preferring Latibeaudiere out of position. He can see an upgrade with someone from the PUFC squad.

I do not know who that is. Jorge Grant and Joel Randall were players SCFC were linked with in the past but neither impressed last season.

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 19:05 - May 25 with 811 viewsKeithHaynes

Why offer Ogbeta?

I would imagine RM didn’t want him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 19:12 - May 25 with 801 viewsReslovenSwan1

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 19:05 - May 25 by KeithHaynes

I would imagine RM didn’t want him.

Allen brought in two ex Man city players Burns and Ogbeta and neither were picked by Martin. This was not 'joined up' teamwork. Allen was moved on although it was my interpretation Martin worked for Allen not the other way around.

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 19:53 - May 25 with 761 viewsonehunglow

Why offer Ogbeta?

If he looked good,then that s why .

Anyone interested in Fisher ?

Nah.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 20:50 - May 25 with 703 viewsgrabsplatter

I can't see how we could judge Ogbeta, he made 2 sub appearances totalling about 60 minutes. He didn't make much of an impression either way.
Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 20:54 - May 25 with 681 viewsBillyChong

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 19:12 - May 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Allen brought in two ex Man city players Burns and Ogbeta and neither were picked by Martin. This was not 'joined up' teamwork. Allen was moved on although it was my interpretation Martin worked for Allen not the other way around.

Identical to Cooper and the two mavericks he was given in the previous January window
Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 20:57 - May 25 with 676 viewsKeithHaynes

Intercepting radio signals Peterborough. on 20:54 - May 25 by BillyChong

Identical to Cooper and the two mavericks he was given in the previous January window

Surely not 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024