Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. 05:55 - May 26 with 2578 viewsDr_Parnassus

Klopp wins LMA manager of the year (best manager in all 4 divisions) although singled out Steve Cooper for praise in his acceptance speech describing what he has done at Forest as “crazy”.

After picking up midlands manager of the year there was speculation he was in line for the ultimate accolade, however Liverpool’s run to the Champions League Final looks to have secured it for the German.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 22:15 - May 27 with 514 viewsSTID2017

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 22:02 - May 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Underachieved?

He worked miracles. I don’t think there is another manager in the league that would have got that bunch of players into that play offs.

The bookies had us finishing around 10th. Which I felt was a tad ambitious at the time after Potter left us in 10th then losing Dan James and Ollie McBurnie and only being given 500k to replace them with.

To make the playoffs was wonderful, completely unexpected.

As I have said many times, all, about opinions.
Should have hot us promoted, didn't, gone elsewhere.
Onwards with RM's white ( other colour kits are available ) army

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 22:16 - May 27 with 511 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 22:15 - May 27 by STID2017

As I have said many times, all, about opinions.
Should have hot us promoted, didn't, gone elsewhere.
Onwards with RM's white ( other colour kits are available ) army

It’s about realism.

There is no way Cooper “should” have got us promoted. If that’s the case then Martin should have won us the FA Cup this year.

I guess he bottled it.

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 23:08 - May 27 with 484 viewsSTID2017

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 22:16 - May 27 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s about realism.

There is no way Cooper “should” have got us promoted. If that’s the case then Martin should have won us the FA Cup this year.

I guess he bottled it.

Erm Martin's team got knocked out by a team a division above them in the third round - four matches before the final.
They took them to extra time, so did exceedingly well.
Cooper got to the final and played a team that finished one place above them, but failed to compete at all in that game.
Not your best comparison

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 03:47 - May 28 with 449 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 23:08 - May 27 by STID2017

Erm Martin's team got knocked out by a team a division above them in the third round - four matches before the final.
Cooper got to the final and played a team that finished one place above them, but failed to compete at all in that game.
Not your best comparison

Doesn’t matter the opposition according to you. If we are on the pitch then we should win, right?

Odds of winning and being the underdog don’t matter according to you, so if you lose a game then you have bottled it, right?

Meaning we should have won the FA Cup and Martin bottled it then.

We should have won the league (all opponents are in our own league) and Martin bottled it. Right?

Or do you pick and choose depending on who the manager is in order to suit you narrative, like you do with parachute payments, net spend etc? Just checking what the rules are.
[Post edited 28 May 2022 5:25]

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:52 - May 28 with 404 viewsvetchonian

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 23:08 - May 27 by STID2017

Not your best comparison

you keep saying we didn't compete but Brentford s second goal came from a Swans attack when we had six players in the Bentford box two just outside we lost the ball and they broke to score.....Ayew had a header which was tipped away...Fulton got sent off chasing a defender looking for the ball deep in the Brentford half if we did were not competing these events would not have occurred

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 11:04 - May 28 with 400 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:52 - May 28 by vetchonian

you keep saying we didn't compete but Brentford s second goal came from a Swans attack when we had six players in the Bentford box two just outside we lost the ball and they broke to score.....Ayew had a header which was tipped away...Fulton got sent off chasing a defender looking for the ball deep in the Brentford half if we did were not competing these events would not have occurred

Correct.

Although I just had a bizarre discussion on another thread where a poster slagging off the Final appeared to think we blew a lead against 10 men.

Another poster then replied describing it as a good honest post.

I don’t think they have any idea what they are talking about unfortunately, it’s just a vendetta.
[Post edited 28 May 2022 11:21]

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 11:48 - May 28 with 392 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 11:04 - May 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Correct.

Although I just had a bizarre discussion on another thread where a poster slagging off the Final appeared to think we blew a lead against 10 men.

Another poster then replied describing it as a good honest post.

I don’t think they have any idea what they are talking about unfortunately, it’s just a vendetta.
[Post edited 28 May 2022 11:21]

Don’t ever try this with me .
The others maybe but not me

You don’t agree,fine,now accept the fact that yiu re sinking like a storm.

Cooper bottled it.

Many agree

You don’t

That s it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 11:54 - May 28 with 389 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 11:48 - May 28 by onehunglow

Don’t ever try this with me .
The others maybe but not me

You don’t agree,fine,now accept the fact that yiu re sinking like a storm.

Cooper bottled it.

Many agree

You don’t

That s it

Try what?

What do you mean don’t agree?

It is a fact we did not give up the lead. It is a fact we were not up against 10 men.

Don’t you ever try and lie with me, I’ll catch it.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 11:55 - May 28 with 387 viewsDr_Parnassus

Exhibit A

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 12:18 - May 28 with 377 viewsmagicdaps10

Oh fook, here we go, the inevitable is happening 🤣🤣

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 12:19 - May 28 with 376 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 12:18 - May 28 by magicdaps10

Oh fook, here we go, the inevitable is happening 🤣🤣

What’s happening?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 13:46 - May 28 with 348 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 12:19 - May 28 by Dr_Parnassus

What’s happening?

The inevitable.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 13:47 - May 28 with 345 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 13:46 - May 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

The inevitable.

So it seems. 🤷‍♂️

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 15:12 - May 28 with 322 viewsvetchonian

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 11:55 - May 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Exhibit A

so at what point were we 1 nil up against 10 men?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 15:15 - May 28 with 321 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 15:12 - May 28 by vetchonian

so at what point were we 1 nil up against 10 men?

God knows, apparently I wasn’t allowed to ask.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024