Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. 05:55 - May 26 with 2553 viewsDr_Parnassus

Klopp wins LMA manager of the year (best manager in all 4 divisions) although singled out Steve Cooper for praise in his acceptance speech describing what he has done at Forest as “crazy”.

After picking up midlands manager of the year there was speculation he was in line for the ultimate accolade, however Liverpool’s run to the Champions League Final looks to have secured it for the German.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:10 - May 26 with 1545 viewsmagicdaps10

Poor Steve, he is like the guy who never gets the girl, gets the token honorable message and keeps up the good fight in hope that one day.....he will get the girl!

Hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky for him on the weekend but let's face it, we all know how the story ends with these guys.....but hey ho....he inspires those who are in the same boat and/who can relate.

As the world becomes more woke, people like Steve will get mentioned more....... Its like getting a medal for just turning up.

Good luck Sunday Steve, you get enough batting time son......you may make contact one day.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:23 - May 26 with 1538 viewsvetchonian

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:10 - May 26 by magicdaps10

Poor Steve, he is like the guy who never gets the girl, gets the token honorable message and keeps up the good fight in hope that one day.....he will get the girl!

Hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky for him on the weekend but let's face it, we all know how the story ends with these guys.....but hey ho....he inspires those who are in the same boat and/who can relate.

As the world becomes more woke, people like Steve will get mentioned more....... Its like getting a medal for just turning up.

Good luck Sunday Steve, you get enough batting time son......you may make contact one day.

Next sesason sees Russel Martin 's third full season in managment I wonder if he will be up for any awards?

I wonder if he will finally achieve somethikng like getting a team close to promotion?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:26 - May 26 with 1536 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:10 - May 26 by magicdaps10

I think it’s a wonderful achievement to be in the running for the best manager in the English Professional Leagues, don’t you?

It’s quite amazing that some would twist that into a stick to beat him with as opposed to facing the reality of the situation and that he has turned himself into one of the most highly thought of managers in the land.

For Klopp to recognise that shows the mans class.

If anyone needs any further evidence of vendettas that he faced both here and since he has left, look no further than my quoted post above. (Looks like it hit a nerve though, good on you Steve )
[Post edited 26 May 2022 8:30]

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:28 - May 26 with 1534 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:23 - May 26 by vetchonian

Next sesason sees Russel Martin 's third full season in managment I wonder if he will be up for any awards?

I wonder if he will finally achieve somethikng like getting a team close to promotion?

Don’t mention that, Daps has clammed up regarding that now it’s come to crunch time.

After championing the writing off a whole season, I believe he is now resigned to mid table mediocrity. The new narrative is “we were rubbish in the 90’s so let’s just be glad to be here”.

That was well worth it then…

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:38 - May 26 with 1525 viewsmagicdaps10

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:23 - May 26 by vetchonian

Let's bring Martin into it as a stick to beat others!

I was only having a giggle but it clearly hit a nerve.

Remember kids, if you can't take then don't give in the first place.

Enjoy your day gents 👍

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 09:02 - May 26 with 1508 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:38 - May 26 by magicdaps10

Enjoy your day gents 👍

Ah, the old “I was only joking” thing after a mini meltdown.

As I said, good on you Steve.

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 09:33 - May 26 with 1486 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 08:38 - May 26 by magicdaps10

Enjoy your day gents 👍

indeed daps.If I rip into Russ,or you for supporting HIM then play tidy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 09:46 - May 26 with 1481 viewsmagicdaps10

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 09:33 - May 26 by onehunglow

indeed daps.If I rip into Russ,or you for supporting HIM then play tidy

If the ripping is fair with all aspects taken into account then I will as always play fair OHL.

👍

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:01 - May 26 with 1473 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 09:46 - May 26 by magicdaps10

If the ripping is fair with all aspects taken into account then I will as always play fair OHL.

👍

You cheeky boy you.

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:08 - May 26 with 1468 viewsSTID2017

Looking forward to Sunday - especially Sunday evening.
Come on Huddersfield

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:20 - May 26 with 1462 viewsvetchonian

Enjoy your day gents 👍

pots kettles and black comes to mind.

But hey ho.....Im looking forward to another season of transition....so after failing with 3 at the back our esteemed manger now says his sytem needs to change 4-3-3

Hit a nerve maybe...I fail to understand the digs at a manager who took us twice close to rpromotin despite teh odds yet this current manager is almost given free pass

Martin gets a lot of "support" we keep getting remimded of him being a rookie manager, how its his first season in the Championship and only his second full season in management and having to deal with the difficulty of man management....yet it is forgotten that Cooper in his first season as a manager at senior level was in the Championship and acheived a play off spot, had to deal with man management issues and unlike Martin who had played in the Premier League had no professional playing on his CV yet managed respect of those who had played in the Pl in his charge.

Remember cooper wsas just a "lucky fraud " yet for the third season in succession hsi team gets to the play offs, this season his team overtook us on the way as when he walked in they were bottom....

I really hope Martin gets it right but Im not convinced....my support is for the team and the club.....our last manager had a good stewardship our current manager has dissapointed....but we got the historic double so he is forgiven and will always be hero...

Like a few on here Ive taken a lot of stick this season.....always try to be civil and present an arguement with data and fact.

I find it amazing folks still dont recognise what we had with Cooper...I understand th various views on the "style and quality " of football...but can anyone say that this season is any better?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:23 - May 26 with 1455 viewsSTID2017

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:20 - May 26 by vetchonian

pots kettles and black comes to mind.

But hey ho.....Im looking forward to another season of transition....so after failing with 3 at the back our esteemed manger now says his sytem needs to change 4-3-3

Hit a nerve maybe...I fail to understand the digs at a manager who took us twice close to rpromotin despite teh odds yet this current manager is almost given free pass

Martin gets a lot of "support" we keep getting remimded of him being a rookie manager, how its his first season in the Championship and only his second full season in management and having to deal with the difficulty of man management....yet it is forgotten that Cooper in his first season as a manager at senior level was in the Championship and acheived a play off spot, had to deal with man management issues and unlike Martin who had played in the Premier League had no professional playing on his CV yet managed respect of those who had played in the Pl in his charge.

Remember cooper wsas just a "lucky fraud " yet for the third season in succession hsi team gets to the play offs, this season his team overtook us on the way as when he walked in they were bottom....

I really hope Martin gets it right but Im not convinced....my support is for the team and the club.....our last manager had a good stewardship our current manager has dissapointed....but we got the historic double so he is forgiven and will always be hero...

Like a few on here Ive taken a lot of stick this season.....always try to be civil and present an arguement with data and fact.

I find it amazing folks still dont recognise what we had with Cooper...I understand th various views on the "style and quality " of football...but can anyone say that this season is any better?

Time to move on Vetch.
He has been our manager since last year - a week before the season started remember ?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:27 - May 26 with 1446 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:23 - May 26 by STID2017

Time to move on Vetch.
He has been our manager since last year - a week before the season started remember ?

Why do you keep going on about him then?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:34 - May 26 with 1442 viewsSTID2017

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:27 - May 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Why do you keep going on about him then?

Erm - because this thread is about him ?
You were the OP yet you didn't realise that ?
Bit of a worry that, son ...

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:37 - May 26 with 1437 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:34 - May 26 by STID2017

Erm - because this thread is about him ?
You were the OP yet you didn't realise that ?
Bit of a worry that, son ...

It’s about Jurgen Klopp winning the LMA award.

He then singled out Coops in his speech. Not my fault if others want to focus on his speech as opposed to him.

You mention Cooper every week on here it seems. Seems strange for the person who keeps complaining about it.

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:43 - May 26 with 1429 viewsvetchonian

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:08 - May 26 by STID2017

Looking forward to Sunday - especially Sunday evening.
Come on Huddersfield

I expect should Huddersfield win you will be here Cooper bashing

Yet you almosr worship the ground Martin walks on the manager who has taken us to our lowest league position for 15 years!

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:56 - May 26 with 1416 viewsSTID2017

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:43 - May 26 by vetchonian

Yet you almosr worship the ground Martin walks on the manager who has taken us to our lowest league position for 15 years!

Pressure is on Forest to win as bookies make them resounding favourites.
Should be a good game.
I will let the football do the talking.
Either way he is our ex manager.
Never "worshipped" any manager or player.
They are just human beings that come and go.
He is our current manager so he will have my support.
Whatever Cooper achieved or didn't achieve with us ( opinions eh ?) Is history

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 11:00 - May 26 with 1414 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:56 - May 26 by STID2017

Pressure is on Forest to win as bookies make them resounding favourites.
Should be a good game.
I will let the football do the talking.
Either way he is our ex manager.
Never "worshipped" any manager or player.
They are just human beings that come and go.
He is our current manager so he will have my support.
Whatever Cooper achieved or didn't achieve with us ( opinions eh ?) Is history

You didn’t make that observation when he was resounding underdog for the last 2 attempts

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 13:55 - May 26 with 1344 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 10:43 - May 26 by vetchonian

Yes,but it's early doors for Rus and he will be taking us to the Promised Land making us a proper club in the process.
All he needs is a few windows and a pre season.

innit

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 15:24 - May 26 with 1318 viewsSTID2017

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 13:55 - May 26 by onehunglow

Yes,but it's early doors for Rus and he will be taking us to the Promised Land making us a proper club in the process.
All he needs is a few windows and a pre season.

innit

Glad you're onboard with the Russell Martin Express at last

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 15:33 - May 26 with 1310 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 15:24 - May 26 by STID2017

Glad you're onboard with the Russell Martin Express at last

Didn’t Russell bottle last season though?

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 16:01 - May 26 with 1280 viewsSTID2017

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 15:33 - May 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Didn’t Russell bottle last season though?

Bottle what ?
He has said the process will take time.
Which it will.
Why are you discussing Martin on a thread about Klopp ?
You seem to be obsessed with him ...

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 18:26 - May 26 with 1230 viewsswan65split

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 18:45 - May 26 with 1221 viewsmagicdaps10

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 18:26 - May 26 by swan65split

It's called Trolling.

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 17:24 - May 27 with 1095 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper loses out to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the Year. on 16:01 - May 26 by STID2017

Bottle what ?
He has said the process will take time.
Which it will.
Why are you discussing Martin on a thread about Klopp ?
You seem to be obsessed with him ...

Bottle winning the majority of his games?
Bottle winning the league?
Bottle getting a top half finish?
Bottle getting to the play-offs?

You have started 7 threads on Steve Cooper out of your last 2 pages of created threads, more than double anyone you accuse of being obsessed with him.

Funny that.

So did Martin bottle all those or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024