Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racism to be eradicated in Wales 18:48 - Jun 7 with 6940 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford and the Senedd have decided to eradicated racism in Wales by 2030, fair play.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 20:16 - Jun 7 with 4146 viewsDr_Winston

You'd think they would start with stuff they actually control first, like NHS waiting lists.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 20:20 - Jun 7 with 4136 viewsDr_Parnassus

What a ridiculous thing to say by them. They can’t control peoples thoughts.

That’s like saying they are going to eradicate stupidity by 2030. You can try until you are blue in the face, but people are different.

I’ll still be told by some sections of society that my opinion doesn’t matter because I’m white until the day I die I would have thought.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 20:51 - Jun 7 with 4125 viewsFlashberryjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 20:20 - Jun 7 by Dr_Parnassus

What a ridiculous thing to say by them. They can’t control peoples thoughts.

That’s like saying they are going to eradicate stupidity by 2030. You can try until you are blue in the face, but people are different.

I’ll still be told by some sections of society that my opinion doesn’t matter because I’m white until the day I die I would have thought.

How can they even think of eradicating stupidity, when Drakeford is the patron saint of stupidity.

Hello

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:10 - Jun 7 with 4103 viewsBoundy

Well I did post a while back the direction Wales is heading , we are becoming an experiment in social engineering . no smacking children, sex education from the age of 3, a decision taken after a 30 minute "debate (only its not called that anymore, its now :The Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) Code which makes no reference to “boys”, “girls”, “straight” or “heterosexual”.) We have good agricultural land being bought up by NRW in the name of climate change but really a tax dodging scheme. But hi ho Prof Drakers & his bunch of incompetent leftie wokes are doing us proud because we do things differently in Wales , indeed we do
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/drakeford-adds-to-labour-s-trans-troubles

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:17 - Jun 7 with 4093 viewsBoundy

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 20:16 - Jun 7 by Dr_Winston

You'd think they would start with stuff they actually control first, like NHS waiting lists.

You'd think so but strangely enough not a peep out of those who at any other time happily extoll the virtues of the senedd , could it be their heads are so deep in the sand they cannot or will not acknowledge the problems we have or if they do then the blame is put solely on Westminster .

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:39 - Jun 7 with 4072 viewsGwyn737

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:17 - Jun 7 by Boundy

You'd think so but strangely enough not a peep out of those who at any other time happily extoll the virtues of the senedd , could it be their heads are so deep in the sand they cannot or will not acknowledge the problems we have or if they do then the blame is put solely on Westminster .

Very odd and very pointless 🤷🏻‍♂️
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:44 - Jun 7 with 4070 viewsFlashberryjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:10 - Jun 7 by Boundy

Well I did post a while back the direction Wales is heading , we are becoming an experiment in social engineering . no smacking children, sex education from the age of 3, a decision taken after a 30 minute "debate (only its not called that anymore, its now :The Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) Code which makes no reference to “boys”, “girls”, “straight” or “heterosexual”.) We have good agricultural land being bought up by NRW in the name of climate change but really a tax dodging scheme. But hi ho Prof Drakers & his bunch of incompetent leftie wokes are doing us proud because we do things differently in Wales , indeed we do

Absolutely spot on mate, when will Wales wake up to Drakeford and his band of clowns.

Hello

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 22:18 - Jun 7 with 4020 viewsBoundy

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:44 - Jun 7 by Flashberryjack

Absolutely spot on mate, when will Wales wake up to Drakeford and his band of clowns.

I love my country and my heritage but without a radical change in direction I really can't see a positive future , just more of the same .

Login to get fewer ads

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 22:21 - Jun 7 with 4018 viewsTreforys_Jack

8 yrs from now, wow fair play. If only they'd thought of this in 2014.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 22:26 - Jun 7 with 4003 viewsKilkennyjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:10 - Jun 7 by Boundy

Drakeford has the will of the welsh people on his side…. Thats in ‘Johnson speak’ so you might understand …

I dont agree with everything he does, but he is a better man than Johnson by a country mile.

Drakers has not made racist and homophobic remarks, he has not knowingly lied and lied, he is not a law breaker, he does not funnel money through ‘VIP channels’ in the middle of a pandemic, he does not threaten the peace in the north of Ireland, he has not destroyed the fishing industry, he has not sacrificed many lives through a herd immunity approach to covid, he has not lied to the queen, he has not partied the night before Prince Philips funeral, and he has not inflicted a damaging hard Brexit on the people of these islands during a cost of living crisis..

Drakers will do for me - and many others.

And Wales World Cup Qualification is also down to Drakers given his full on support of the FAW …. Well done Mark. Enjoy Qatar. 🐪

Beware of the Risen People

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 06:33 - Jun 8 with 3938 viewsDr_Winston

Always entertaining when Kilks feels the need to list Johnson's failures because Drakers has absolutely no achievements.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 07:47 - Jun 8 with 3912 viewsBoundy

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 06:33 - Jun 8 by Dr_Winston

Always entertaining when Kilks feels the need to list Johnson's failures because Drakers has absolutely no achievements.

As I say , they have no defence other than sit on it .
[Post edited 8 Jun 2022 7:47]

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:05 - Jun 8 with 3894 viewsCountyJim

Well done Mark at least you have the balls to have a go the racist in number 10 will come up with more bluster and lies
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:52 - Jun 8 with 3874 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wonder if they will eradicate the three most racist things in Wales currently.

Racism against the majority of the population ( non Welsh speaking)
Racism against tourist
Racism against the English

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 09:25 - Jun 8 with 3860 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Has he defined exactly what he will do and how he will measure success?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 09:41 - Jun 8 with 3852 viewsCountyJim

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:52 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

Racism against tourist

That isn't racism
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:04 - Jun 8 with 3837 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Will Drakeford be able to eradicate any offspring of his gagging a young girl with her own knickers before beating and raping her?
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:27 - Jun 8 with 3818 viewsLorax

Drakeford was asked to define what a woman is and this was his answer,

"My starting point is the same as Penny Mordaunt's–the UK Minister responsible at the time–who said that the UK Government's starting point was that transgender women are women. That's my starting point in this debate. It is a difficult area where people feel very strongly on different sides of an argument, and an argument that divides people who agree on most other things. What I say to the Member is that in such a potentially divisive issue, the responsibility of elected representatives is not to stand on the certainties of their own convictions, but instead to work hard to look for opportunities for dialogue, to find ways of promoting understanding rather than conflict, and to demonstrate respect rather than to look for exclusion. I do not understand the point that the Member makes–that you can be too inclusive. To me, inclusivity is absolutely what we should be aiming for here. The way to resolve those challenging issues that she's identified–and I've got no objection at all to her identifying them–is not to assume that because we ourselves may have strong views, that allows us to cast doubt on the sincerity of views held strongly by others. It's only by dialogue and by understanding that you can reach a conclusion to the sorts of questions the Member has raised"

So a non answer, a long winded bluster about needing dialogue before reaching a conclusion. Classic political avoidance, how much dialogue will he need before reaching a conclusion? It'll be never ending, more utter nonsense saying that we are not allowed to disagree with another's opinion, we must learn to see their point of view. More bland, beige BS.

On the OP, I heard the story on the radio and when I heard bits about "targets" and about having "quotas" I switched off. Still, its great to know that a Welsh government that has failed in so many areas over 20 years is able to beat racism in just 8. I'm sure the world will be impressed.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:28 - Jun 8 with 3811 viewspikeypaul

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:52 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

Racism against tourist

Exactly,more BS from the hypocrite lefties.

Massively more racism aimed at the English in Wales than visa versa, something Dickford and his type have done nothing to eradicate.

Dickford is a complete joke, but he will always have halfwit sheep licking his backside, the people that the liberal elite despise but use as useful idiots to walk the streets for them.” and spread their hate.

20 odd years of Labour WAG and we are still stuck in poverty compared to England,despite the Barnett formula.

Shameless,clueless lefties.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:37 - Jun 8 with 3798 viewsLorax

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:28 - Jun 8 by pikeypaul

Exactly,more BS from the hypocrite lefties.

Massively more racism aimed at the English in Wales than visa versa, something Dickford and his type have done nothing to eradicate.

Dickford is a complete joke, but he will always have halfwit sheep licking his backside, the people that the liberal elite despise but use as useful idiots to walk the streets for them.” and spread their hate.

20 odd years of Labour WAG and we are still stuck in poverty compared to England,despite the Barnett formula.

Shameless,clueless lefties.

The Barnett formula isn't fit for purpose and even the man who devised it has said so.

It's not racism is it? It's nothing to do with colour.

The rest of it, yeah, pretty much.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:43 - Jun 8 with 3790 viewsBoundy

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:05 - Jun 8 by CountyJim

Well done Mark at least you have the balls to have a go the racist in number 10 will come up with more bluster and lies

So how exactly will he achieve his goal ?

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:47 - Jun 8 with 3786 viewsCountyJim

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:04 - Jun 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Will Drakeford be able to eradicate any offspring of his gagging a young girl with her own knickers before beating and raping her?

That really is low he can't help what his son has done
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:53 - Jun 8 with 3779 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:47 - Jun 8 by CountyJim

That really is low he can't help what his son has done

That is true but then how does he intend to create a utopian society across a whole country where everyone is lovely to each other when he can’t even maintain that in his own household?
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:56 - Jun 8 with 3773 viewspikeypaul

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:04 - Jun 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Scum, pure and simple,but the lefties will turn a blind eye.

Can you imagine if it were BOJOs son that committed these despicable crimes, would the hypocrite lefties be saying, leave BOJO alone it’s nothing to do with? Like hell they would.

Dickford brought up and parented the monster, and needs to take responsibility,end of.

But like I say the lefties will turn a blind eye, which tells us everything we need to know about them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 11:02 - Jun 8 with 3758 viewsonehunglow

It sounds good though doesn't it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024