Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket sales well down on last season 07:55 - Jun 13 with 10293 views73__73

Was told yesterday

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 08:58 - Jun 13 with 3446 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh my word.

Incoming

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 09:07 - Jun 13 with 3446 viewsOptimisticJack

Is that a surprise in all honesty.
Last season prices were announced when we were 2nd in the table with an excellent possibility of promotion.
If we had got promoted our season ticket prices for a Premier League club would have been ridiculously low.
As it turned out it still was and is great prices for the Championship.

Optimisticjack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 09:13 - Jun 13 with 3438 viewsjojaca

Not surprising with the current cost of living and for most of the games last season it was like watching training sessions. The entertainment needs to go up a notch next season on and off the pitch.

Even when you know, you never know?

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 10:14 - Jun 13 with 3362 viewsLorax

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 09:07 - Jun 13 by OptimisticJack

Is that a surprise in all honesty.
Last season prices were announced when we were 2nd in the table with an excellent possibility of promotion.
If we had got promoted our season ticket prices for a Premier League club would have been ridiculously low.
As it turned out it still was and is great prices for the Championship.

Like I said on a thread saying tickets were selling faster than last season, wait for the end result.

Only at the first game will we see the full picture.

I agree with Optimistics post, it shouldn't be a surprise with the way prices have risen on top of what Optimistic posted. People can't afford it and have good reasons why not to bother.
Season ticket sales well down on last season on 10:40 - Jun 13 with 3336 viewsguthrieintherain

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 09:13 - Jun 13 by jojaca

Not surprising with the current cost of living and for most of the games last season it was like watching training sessions. The entertainment needs to go up a notch next season on and off the pitch.

Builthy and his contact said they were up.

Must admit I was a bit sceptical after the league finush and poor performances last season.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 12:37 - Jun 13 with 3220 viewsQJumpingJack

Apart from Cardiff home it is very unlikely that any game will sell out next season.
With seats being available for most games - fans can pick and choose their games (at a time of a cost of living crisis).
Season ticket sales well down on last season on 12:55 - Jun 13 with 3199 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 10:40 - Jun 13 by guthrieintherain

Builthy and his contact said they were up.

Must admit I was a bit sceptical after the league finush and poor performances last season.

73 73 says they are down though. His mate told him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 13:42 - Jun 13 with 3138 views73__73

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 12:55 - Jun 13 by builthjack

Well, your mate told you that M Flynn would be the next Cardiff manager.
That was accurate wasn’t it 😁

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 16:25 - Jun 13 with 3005 viewsguthrieintherain

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 12:55 - Jun 13 by builthjack

I have no idea who is right hopefully you are

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 16:37 - Jun 13 with 2991 viewsBadlands

Poor performances? After two seasons of utter non-football 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 17:19 - Jun 13 with 2928 viewsangryjack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 16:37 - Jun 13 by Badlands

Poor performances? After two seasons of utter non-football 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 of us who sit together not renewed,3 men that go up mh club haven't, mixture of things the yanks and the boring football.think I would rather count grains of rice on z Saturday
Season ticket sales well down on last season on 19:07 - Jun 13 with 2826 viewsraynor94

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 17:19 - Jun 13 by angryjack

4 of us who sit together not renewed,3 men that go up mh club haven't, mixture of things the yanks and the boring football.think I would rather count grains of rice on z Saturday

It doesn't take long for fairweather and glory hunter fans to disappear.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:10 - Jun 13 with 2751 viewsFlashberryjack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 19:07 - Jun 13 by raynor94

The 4 of us have had ST since we move from the Vetch, we have already renewed, but after last season of mainly boring and laborious football, our normal new season enthusiasm has dipped quite a bit, so I can understand the reluctance of others not to renew.

But hey ! here's hoping for the best, but sadly fearing for the worst.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:10 - Jun 13 with 2756 viewsangryjack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 19:07 - Jun 13 by raynor94

Fairweather don't think so mush followed since 1978..home and away.was in panathanaikos 1989..not a fair weather at all mush
Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:15 - Jun 13 with 2750 viewsraynor94

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:10 - Jun 13 by angryjack

Fairweather don't think so mush followed since 1978..home and away.was in panathanaikos 1989..not a fair weather at all mush

1965 for me hats off to you for being in Greece.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:16 - Jun 13 with 2748 viewsangryjack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:15 - Jun 13 by raynor94

1965 for me hats off to you for being in Greece.

Wtf you on about you the one who called me a fairweather..and clearly I'm not hats off to you for being a pedantic old tw@t..0
Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:28 - Jun 13 with 2718 viewsDr_Parnassus

Depends on what your definition of “football” is. For me last season was the most “non-football” season in memory. Didn’t look like we were playing football at all in fact, we were playing keep ball, a new kind of sport where we don’t care if we win and we knock it around the back hoping to limit our mistakes to give them maybe only 2 goals a game.

Ironically we saw more attacking shots on average in the two Cooper seasons than last season. So it wasn’t even for the benefit of attacking, God knows what it was for the benefit of - certainly not the club that’s for sure.

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:43 - Jun 13 with 2701 viewsguthrieintherain

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:28 - Jun 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Depends on what your definition of “football” is. For me last season was the most “non-football” season in memory. Didn’t look like we were playing football at all in fact, we were playing keep ball, a new kind of sport where we don’t care if we win and we knock it around the back hoping to limit our mistakes to give them maybe only 2 goals a game.

Ironically we saw more attacking shots on average in the two Cooper seasons than last season. So it wasn’t even for the benefit of attacking, God knows what it was for the benefit of - certainly not the club that’s for sure.

The trouble with Russ last season was he cared more about his project than winning.

Which is not acceptable.

On a seperate note why is it I get the impression that the sides we can realistically outbid on players are few and far between.

We really are hunting for scraps can't even claim that we are treading water we appear to be going backwards.

And yes I have renewed my season ticket.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2022 20:46]

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:51 - Jun 13 with 2678 viewsonehunglow

We have a manager that basically said we are not a proper club
We have conceded appalling goals when ahead in games
We were nowhere near playoffs
We play cruelly slow boring football
We pass for passing sake.

Nowt to do with money.
People are bored shoeless and some out off by Builth and fireman with their lesser fan than them digs

I’m dreading the season as I feel we could get relegated.

No?? prove me wrong

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:58 - Jun 13 with 2674 viewsherbie

Shots and shots on target have been more or less the same the last 3 seasons but this last season our big chances created were much higher.
Season ticket sales well down on last season on 21:52 - Jun 13 with 2593 viewsjojaca

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:58 - Jun 13 by herbie

Shots and shots on target have been more or less the same the last 3 seasons but this last season our big chances created were much higher.

Most of shots on goal came from chasing the game. When we were level pecking with teams we had few attempts on goal. To many games last season we looked disinterested going forward. Stroking it along the backline like a Fifa game. We were more interested getting 700+ passes than the actual result. The league table never lies.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2022 21:53]

Even when you know, you never know?

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 22:21 - Jun 13 with 2547 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:51 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

We have a manager that basically said we are not a proper club
We have conceded appalling goals when ahead in games
We were nowhere near playoffs
We play cruelly slow boring football
We pass for passing sake.

Nowt to do with money.
People are bored shoeless and some out off by Builth and fireman with their lesser fan than them digs

I’m dreading the season as I feel we could get relegated.

No?? prove me wrong

Stop picking on us.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 22:29 - Jun 13 with 2532 viewslifelong

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 22:21 - Jun 13 by builthjack

Stop picking on us.

He’s dreading the season but doesn’t go to any games anyway… strange.
Season ticket sales well down on last season on 22:39 - Jun 13 with 2524 viewsOptimisticJack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 22:29 - Jun 13 by lifelong

He’s dreading the season but doesn’t go to any games anyway… strange.

Have you purchased your season ticket yet OHG?

Optimisticjack

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 22:50 - Jun 13 with 2505 viewsDr_Parnassus

Season ticket sales well down on last season on 20:58 - Jun 13 by herbie

What do you base that on?

A large proportion of our shots this season have been from long range. I can’t remember another season with so many shots from outside the box, which by their very nature aren’t great chances. Thankfully we have had the likes of Piroe who have been very productive with them.

There is a reason nobody would answer the question of how many had been sold…

The club usually shouting about it on socials if sales are going well. They have been quiet, very quiet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024