Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Biden blunder 19:45 - Jun 20 with 3278 viewsLorax

Well what a state of affairs, Joe Biden just keeps throwing out gaffe after gaffe or making himself look silly. He now has a lower personal rating than Trump had at his worst, 39%. even his own staff are deserting him because they seem him as an Albatross around their necks

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/white-house-in-turmoil-as-biden-stumbles-fr

Then in France we have Macron, a leader also in turmoil. He hasn't a majority and will struggle to get his policies through the French system.

Olaf Scholz in Germany has people questioning the Germans credibility after promising weapons for the Ukraine war but failing to deliver.

The European Central Bank thinks a crisis may be around the corner,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/europe-faces-severe-risk-of-disorderly-fin

Across the world we are blighted by leaders who are utter rubbish, they cause a mess but then blame everyone else.

Every time Bojo has a problem he seems to run to Zelenskiyy as if throwing more aid at Ukraine will distract us from what (well who) really ails us.
The Biden blunder on 09:40 - Jun 23 with 854 viewscontroversial_jack

The Biden blunder on 22:31 - Jun 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course they were - hence why they did.

The Taliban were compliant until Sleepy Joe was at the helm. Funny none of this stuff happened with a deal President in charge. Same goes for Putin and his move on Ukraine and you can probably say the same for a Xi Jinping and Taiwan which is on the cusp again.

Why is it ironic to factually state that there was a Democratic led media assault on him? Do you mean “inconvenient to my point” as opposed to ironic? Your rebuttal doesn’t address the point at all.

Not that you can of course.

I didn't say there was a democratic assault on him, the other way around. Russian cells hacked into the Democratic party HQ, and that info was used to help Trump get elected.Trump has praised Putin in the past
The Biden blunder on 10:39 - Jun 23 with 835 viewsshingle

The Biden blunder on 22:28 - Jun 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Still hurting I see..:

Yes I am, I was gutted seeing the way Daps destroyed you for you are my hero and I felt you getting taken to the cleaners in that way was a big let down, I honestly do not think I will get over it, and now CJ is wiping the floor with you as well what is going on here.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 10:42]
The Biden blunder on 10:55 - Jun 23 with 815 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 10:39 - Jun 23 by shingle

Yes I am, I was gutted seeing the way Daps destroyed you for you are my hero and I felt you getting taken to the cleaners in that way was a big let down, I honestly do not think I will get over it, and now CJ is wiping the floor with you as well what is going on here.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 10:42]

If there was a way to put tears through words on a forum, you would be demonstrating exactly that with your contributions.

But I agree, I am your hero.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Biden blunder on 10:57 - Jun 23 with 814 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 09:40 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

I didn't say there was a democratic assault on him, the other way around. Russian cells hacked into the Democratic party HQ, and that info was used to help Trump get elected.Trump has praised Putin in the past

I didn’t say you did say there was a Democratic assault on him? Not sure what you have read there.

I’m telling you for a fact there was a Democratic led media assault on him, fact. That’s what got Biden into power.

People have realised that hence why Republicans are replacing Democrats all over and Trump is favourite for the next presidency.

The Biden blunder on 11:07 - Jun 23 with 808 viewscontroversial_jack

The Biden blunder on 10:57 - Jun 23 by Dr_Parnassus

I didn’t say you did say there was a Democratic assault on him? Not sure what you have read there.

I’m telling you for a fact there was a Democratic led media assault on him, fact. That’s what got Biden into power.

People have realised that hence why Republicans are replacing Democrats all over and Trump is favourite for the next presidency.

Donald didn't help himself with his impeachments

The candidate you support , kicked their allies,wanted to jail opposition candidates, kicked the independent press, judges, immigrants, Muslims, separated families and put kids into cages, Led an attempted coup at the seat of govt and had no regard for facts whatsoever

If that's not fascism i don't know what is. Congrats on your support for that, I hope you are proud of yourself.
The Biden blunder on 11:10 - Jun 23 with 805 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 11:07 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

Donald didn't help himself with his impeachments

The candidate you support , kicked their allies,wanted to jail opposition candidates, kicked the independent press, judges, immigrants, Muslims, separated families and put kids into cages, Led an attempted coup at the seat of govt and had no regard for facts whatsoever

If that's not fascism i don't know what is. Congrats on your support for that, I hope you are proud of yourself.

Except you just made all that up.

Sadly you know very little about not a lot, and you end up talking a load of rubbish.

I hope you are proud of that.

The Biden blunder on 11:52 - Jun 23 with 799 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The Biden blunder on 09:40 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

So have you!
The Biden blunder on 11:54 - Jun 23 with 790 viewscontroversial_jack

The Biden blunder on 11:10 - Jun 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Except you just made all that up.

Sadly you know very little about not a lot, and you end up talking a load of rubbish.

I hope you are proud of that.

Here's just a few examples of how I didn't make it up

https://eu.statesman.com/story/news/local/bastrop/2019/05/30/commentary-seven-re

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/30/worst-things-trump-did/
Login to get fewer ads

The Biden blunder on 11:56 - Jun 23 with 787 viewscontroversial_jack

The Biden blunder on 11:52 - Jun 23 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

So have you!

I haven't. I have criticised Zelensky and his like, but even if i Had, i'm not president of the US
The Biden blunder on 12:00 - Jun 23 with 782 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 11:54 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

Here's just a few examples of how I didn't make it up

https://eu.statesman.com/story/news/local/bastrop/2019/05/30/commentary-seven-re

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/30/worst-things-trump-did/

You link me to what looks like a teenagers list of “7 reasons why Trump
Is he worst President”…

That’s your contributions in a nutshell. Leftist media driven nonsense devoid of any basis of fact.

Learn the subject and come back to me lad.

The Biden blunder on 13:36 - Jun 23 with 763 viewscontroversial_jack

The Biden blunder on 12:00 - Jun 23 by Dr_Parnassus

You link me to what looks like a teenagers list of “7 reasons why Trump
Is he worst President”…

That’s your contributions in a nutshell. Leftist media driven nonsense devoid of any basis of fact.

Learn the subject and come back to me lad.

I can put up as many links as you can deny
The Biden blunder on 13:46 - Jun 23 with 757 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 13:36 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

I can put up as many links as you can deny

No need to deny anything.

Have a factual discussion in your own words, no need to link to silly activist articles. The accuracy will stand on its own merit.

If you have knowledge on the subject then use it.

Because I certainly do, try me.

The Biden blunder on 17:05 - Jun 23 with 741 viewscontroversial_jack

The Biden blunder on 13:46 - Jun 23 by Dr_Parnassus

No need to deny anything.

Have a factual discussion in your own words, no need to link to silly activist articles. The accuracy will stand on its own merit.

If you have knowledge on the subject then use it.

Because I certainly do, try me.

I have and you can't. This isn't tennis
The Biden blunder on 18:25 - Jun 23 with 729 viewsshingle

The Biden blunder on 10:55 - Jun 23 by Dr_Parnassus

If there was a way to put tears through words on a forum, you would be demonstrating exactly that with your contributions.

But I agree, I am your hero.

And seeing you get your bottom kicked by others on here like this is heartbreaking and you spend so many sleepless nights and time on here battling away in vain now, you used to put up such a good fight as well, oh dear my tears are building up again what has happened to you.
The Biden blunder on 02:37 - Jun 24 with 688 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 17:05 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

I have and you can't. This isn't tennis

You have what?

All you have done is make some silly claims and then post a silly “article” in your attempts to prove it.

Tell me in your words, explain why what you said is accurate.

Off you go.

The Biden blunder on 02:38 - Jun 24 with 687 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 18:25 - Jun 23 by shingle

And seeing you get your bottom kicked by others on here like this is heartbreaking and you spend so many sleepless nights and time on here battling away in vain now, you used to put up such a good fight as well, oh dear my tears are building up again what has happened to you.

Stop crying shingle, it’s pitiful to watch.

The Biden blunder on 17:46 - Jun 24 with 655 viewsshingle

The Biden blunder on 02:38 - Jun 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Stop crying shingle, it’s pitiful to watch.

But i have explained clearly to you that seeing you get your but kicked by others makes me sad if you are going to stay up all night and every night posting on here at least make a better go of it what is the point of all this time and effort you put in when you are now coming off second best most of the time.
The Biden blunder on 22:32 - Jun 24 with 639 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 17:46 - Jun 24 by shingle

But i have explained clearly to you that seeing you get your but kicked by others makes me sad if you are going to stay up all night and every night posting on here at least make a better go of it what is the point of all this time and effort you put in when you are now coming off second best most of the time.

Staying up all night 24/7 crying about me after I made you look silly really isn’t helping you.

Try and improve your own life, it will make you feel far better than obsessing over others.

The Biden blunder on 17:45 - Jun 25 with 607 viewsshingle

The Biden blunder on 22:32 - Jun 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Staying up all night 24/7 crying about me after I made you look silly really isn’t helping you.

Try and improve your own life, it will make you feel far better than obsessing over others.

Your wrong yet again but of course you know you are, i might spent 5 or 10 minutes max on here, you on the other hand really do stay up all day and night and week after week posting on here, arguing with everyone mostly of whom are taking the p-ss your also forever desperately trying to get the last comment, the evidence and posting times are clearly there for everyone to see you really are very strange and insecure man.
The Biden blunder on 01:44 - Jun 26 with 583 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 17:45 - Jun 25 by shingle

Your wrong yet again but of course you know you are, i might spent 5 or 10 minutes max on here, you on the other hand really do stay up all day and night and week after week posting on here, arguing with everyone mostly of whom are taking the p-ss your also forever desperately trying to get the last comment, the evidence and posting times are clearly there for everyone to see you really are very strange and insecure man.

Stop trying to justify yourself.

You are upset, we understand that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024