Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Texas 11:12 - Jun 23 with 444 viewsCountyJim

Went to watch them last night cracking night it was as well 🤠 better spectator experience than the MS as well

Good band
Texas on 14:42 - Jun 23 with 388 viewsbritferry

I bought my toolbox there

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Texas on 17:40 - Jun 23 with 368 viewsBest_loser

Not a big fan of the music but remember them supporting simple minds at the arms park in 89 , spiteri absolutely ripped into the crowd for chucking plastic bottles at them , when she resumed not one more bottle was thrown , she is a tough cookie
Texas on 17:41 - Jun 23 with 364 viewsCountyJim

Texas on 17:40 - Jun 23 by Best_loser

Not a big fan of the music but remember them supporting simple minds at the arms park in 89 , spiteri absolutely ripped into the crowd for chucking plastic bottles at them , when she resumed not one more bottle was thrown , she is a tough cookie

Flipping language on her flipping each made me blush 🤭
Texas on 19:57 - Jun 23 with 324 viewsalltjack

Texas on 17:40 - Jun 23 by Best_loser

She rightly did the same at Hyde Park calling in 2006, when they ridiculously put the England v Portugal world cup game on the big screens during her set, language to make a sailor blush, but she was correct
Texas on 20:01 - Jun 23 with 324 viewsLorax

Texas on 17:41 - Jun 23 by CountyJim

Flipping language on her flipping each made me blush 🤭

Glasgow girl see!
Texas on 20:10 - Jun 23 with 319 viewsmagicdaps10

Not or never a big fan of texas but I would recommend all to Google their acoustic version of come on Eileen 👌

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024