Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respecting others opinions 17:04 - Jun 23 with 9838 viewsonehunglow

Do we .?

Really.

Any evidence to support as plenty to contradict only today

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Respecting others opinions on 17:31 - Jun 23 with 2699 viewsLorax

Some opinions are worthy of respect, some are not.

If you don't respect the poster you probably won't respect much of what they post.

All we need to respect is their right to an opinion but as we have seen on many threads, some opinions are only worthy of scorn. look at the covid thread, the war in Ukraine thread. We won't agree, we wont respect.
Respecting others opinions on 17:39 - Jun 23 with 2693 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 17:31 - Jun 23 by Lorax

Some opinions are worthy of respect, some are not.

If you don't respect the poster you probably won't respect much of what they post.

All we need to respect is their right to an opinion but as we have seen on many threads, some opinions are only worthy of scorn. look at the covid thread, the war in Ukraine thread. We won't agree, we wont respect.

BUT free speech basically gives us freedom to express ourselves.

In principle

In sport,all opinions should be respected or rather tolerated

Respecting others opinions on 17:40 - Jun 23 with 2690 viewsLorax

Respecting others opinions on 17:39 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

BUT free speech basically gives us freedom to express ourselves.

In principle

In sport,all opinions should be respected or rather tolerated

Tolerated is the word, don't expect me to respect some of the stuff on the War in Ukraine thread. Those Russian sycophants don't deserve respect.
Respecting others opinions on 17:42 - Jun 23 with 2686 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 17:40 - Jun 23 by Lorax

Tolerated is the word, don't expect me to respect some of the stuff on the War in Ukraine thread. Those Russian sycophants don't deserve respect.

I think they re on a wind up Cat. They are not serious

Respecting others opinions on 19:09 - Jun 23 with 2605 viewsLorax

Respecting others opinions on 17:42 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

I think they re on a wind up Cat. They are not serious

One is but one believes it, in my opinion. They're both on ignore though because that's what they deserve.
Respecting others opinions on 20:48 - Jun 23 with 2528 viewsAndyconky

Respecting others opinions on 19:09 - Jun 23 by Lorax

One is but one believes it, in my opinion. They're both on ignore though because that's what they deserve.

I don't often post and tend to watch from afar, but the he said/she said petulant rubbish from a few encourages me to keep it that way!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Respecting others opinions on 21:17 - Jun 23 with 2503 viewsLorax

Respecting others opinions on 20:48 - Jun 23 by Andyconky

I don't often post and tend to watch from afar, but the he said/she said petulant rubbish from a few encourages me to keep it that way!

That you can do that and not feel the instant need to jump in tells me you are a better person than I!

I say that in full acceptance that I can be very stupid and very wrong.
Respecting others opinions on 21:22 - Jun 23 with 2497 viewsmagicdaps10

Respecting others opinions on 21:17 - Jun 23 by Lorax

That you can do that and not feel the instant need to jump in tells me you are a better person than I!

I say that in full acceptance that I can be very stupid and very wrong.

That last bit is spot on and I myself can fall into that but what sets us aside is that we can both admit and say that AND feel no shame nor weakness in saying so.

The big issue in society and this site included, there are people who can't see past their own nose, have double standards and don't like being wrong AND worse still go out if their way to tell others they are wrong.

There are some very strange, silly and unreasonable people in this world.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Respecting others opinions on 21:35 - Jun 23 with 2479 viewsFlashberryjack

I always respect other peoples opinions, even though I'm always right, and if they can't see that, their opinion isn't worth respecting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Respecting others opinions on 22:17 - Jun 23 with 2421 viewsbuilthjack

Some will never take others points on board. They believe that they are right every time, and will argue for 24 hours a day, day after day, to try and wear the other down.
Never right in the head.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Respecting others opinions on 22:21 - Jun 23 with 2409 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 22:17 - Jun 23 by builthjack

Some will never take others points on board. They believe that they are right every time, and will argue for 24 hours a day, day after day, to try and wear the other down.
Never right in the head.

Yes indeed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Respecting others opinions on 09:02 - Jun 24 with 2317 viewsonehunglow

Never right in the head.

Very True

Respecting others opinions on 09:58 - Jun 24 with 2286 viewsWhiterockin

Never right in the head.

Up there with the top posts of the year.
Respecting others opinions on 10:00 - Jun 24 with 2265 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 09:58 - Jun 24 by Whiterockin

Up there with the top posts of the year.

and the most ironic.

Some love Russ,SOME DON'T.

Respecting others opinions on 10:03 - Jun 24 with 2253 viewsWhiterockin

Respecting others opinions on 10:00 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

and the most ironic.

Some love Russ,SOME DON'T.

And some keep an open mind on the manager and all the players.
Respecting others opinions on 10:05 - Jun 24 with 2248 viewsswan65split

Never right in the head.

Respecting is one thing, slipping in demean and ridicule in response is another.
Respecting others opinions on 10:09 - Jun 24 with 2245 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 10:03 - Jun 24 by Whiterockin

And some keep an open mind on the manager and all the players.

Fair riposte but that works both ways.ergo,I dont rate ,ay,Martin ,you do.

Respecting others opinions on 10:16 - Jun 24 with 2231 viewsWhiterockin

Respecting others opinions on 10:09 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

Fair riposte but that works both ways.ergo,I dont rate ,ay,Martin ,you do.

This season hasn't started yet, we need to see an improvement in consistency. I have an open mind to whether he will or won't achieve this, personally I think he's toast if we are not top 8 by the world cup break, but that's only my opinion.
Respecting others opinions on 10:19 - Jun 24 with 2224 viewsLorax

Respecting others opinions on 21:22 - Jun 23 by magicdaps10

That last bit is spot on and I myself can fall into that but what sets us aside is that we can both admit and say that AND feel no shame nor weakness in saying so.

The big issue in society and this site included, there are people who can't see past their own nose, have double standards and don't like being wrong AND worse still go out if their way to tell others they are wrong.

There are some very strange, silly and unreasonable people in this world.

Yeah Daps, me and you have disagreed but we made our points and moved on, no drama, no arguments and get on with it. There's a few on here who can't move on, they turn what might be a 3/4 post debate into 3/4 pages of repetitive dirge.
Respecting others opinions on 10:40 - Jun 24 with 2205 viewsbuilthjack

Respecting others opinions on 10:19 - Jun 24 by Lorax

Yeah Daps, me and you have disagreed but we made our points and moved on, no drama, no arguments and get on with it. There's a few on here who can't move on, they turn what might be a 3/4 post debate into 3/4 pages of repetitive dirge.

It's crazy Cat

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Respecting others opinions on 11:16 - Jun 24 with 2180 viewsBoundy

Respecting others opinions on 10:40 - Jun 24 by builthjack

It's crazy Cat

There's having an opinion and then there's trolling something which is all too prevalent on a number of topics

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Respecting others opinions on 13:39 - Jun 24 with 2123 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 11:16 - Jun 24 by Boundy

There's having an opinion and then there's trolling something which is all too prevalent on a number of topics

Laughable comment Boundy. I got this little diamond from you recently.

"Try counting sheep ,great for clearing the toxins from your mind". Disagree with an minority opinion suggest mental illness. What a nice fellow you are.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Respecting others opinions on 13:51 - Jun 24 with 2105 viewsDr_Parnassus

Yep I think that’s a good OP.

I think there are a few that cant stand the thought of someone they dislike being correct, a lot of disrespect comes from those individuals if you notice.

It’s some kind of sickness that exists in the online world for some reason. I assume it’s a sort of complex some have that they take from their lives onto here.

They try and come across as reasonable as they can, but their masks always slip and like to hunt in packs as soon as one senses another’s mask is gone.

The trick is to never give in to their nonsense. Nothing gets to them more than always bringing reality into the equation, I think we all know the types that fit the description…

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Respecting others opinions on 14:13 - Jun 24 with 2091 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 10:16 - Jun 24 by Whiterockin

This season hasn't started yet, we need to see an improvement in consistency. I have an open mind to whether he will or won't achieve this, personally I think he's toast if we are not top 8 by the world cup break, but that's only my opinion.

and it's something I would agree with.
Clearly he is here for the start of the season and I want him and us to be successful which means winning games .
It's that simple

Respecting others opinions on 16:02 - Jun 24 with 2039 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 14:13 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

and it's something I would agree with.
Clearly he is here for the start of the season and I want him and us to be successful which means winning games .
It's that simple

I fear Martin might be a Tony Mowbray type manager. Lovely football some big wins and severe hidings and ending up mid table year on year. The failure to bring in Calderwood may be Martin wanting to not dilute his methods with more pragmatic influences.

Will Swansea learn from the two collapses v AFCB and Reading or simply repeat those capitulations when the oppoposion went route one in desperation.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024