Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matthew Sorinola 08:36 - Jun 24 with 3125 viewsmagicdaps10

Loan for the season?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Matthew Sorinola on 08:49 - Jun 24 with 2225 viewsraynor94

Didn't start a game for Union last season 14 sub appearances.

Wing back at MK when Martin was there, no surprise we are interested

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Matthew Sorinola on 09:11 - Jun 24 with 2164 viewsbuilthjack

Rangers and Huddersfield are after him too.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Matthew Sorinola on 09:15 - Jun 24 with 2147 viewsjojaca

If we keep signing his ex MK dons players, we will be mid table in league one soon.

Even when you know, you never know?

Matthew Sorinola on 09:24 - Jun 24 with 2118 viewsbuilthjack

Matthew Sorinola on 09:15 - Jun 24 by jojaca

If we keep signing his ex MK dons players, we will be mid table in league one soon.

Dele Alli is next

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Matthew Sorinola on 09:58 - Jun 24 with 2009 viewsKeithHaynes

Another signing imminent for Swansea City ? 24th Jun 2022 09:54
It’s been a whole four days since Swansea City have announced a new signing. And apparently if rumours are to be be believed Matthew Sorinola of Royale Union Saint-Gilloise (Union) in Belgium is on his way to Swansea City. Tony Bloom the clubs owner / chairman also has major interests at Brighton in the premier league. He is also their chairman. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Matthew Sorinola on 09:59 - Jun 24 with 2006 viewsraynor94

Done deal for a year long loan by the look of it.

Left wing back surely Ogbetta must be going

Matthew Sorinola on 09:59 - Jun 24 with 1999 viewsonehunglow

our almer mater seems to be a franchise club.

Look at the state we're in

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Matthew Sorinola on 10:01 - Jun 24 with 1995 viewsraynor94

Matthew Sorinola on 09:59 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

Top 7 squad being assembled

Login to get fewer ads

Matthew Sorinola on 10:03 - Jun 24 with 1988 viewsKeithHaynes

Matthew Sorinola on 09:59 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

I’m uncertain as to what state that is, although a few Welsh squad players would have pleased me more.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Matthew Sorinola on 10:08 - Jun 24 with 1973 viewsonehunglow

Matthew Sorinola on 10:03 - Jun 24 by KeithHaynes

I’m uncertain as to what state that is, although a few Welsh squad players would have pleased me more.

A state where that we seem obsessed with a club that basically a Franchise club that took the name of Wimbledon to provide some credibility.
They are nobodies within the game.

At one time in the 80s we were obsessed with Liverpool players but that was different gravy both with a club of that stature and a manager like Toshack.

Matthew Sorinola on 10:18 - Jun 24 with 1934 viewsraynor94

Matthew Sorinola on 10:08 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

A state where that we seem obsessed with a club that basically a Franchise club that took the name of Wimbledon to provide some credibility.

At one time in the 80s we were obsessed with Liverpool players but that was different gravy both with a club of that stature and a manager like Toshack.

A franchise that's producing excellent young players

Matthew Sorinola on 10:55 - Jun 24 with 1844 viewsjasper_T

Matthew Sorinola on 10:01 - Jun 24 by raynor94

Top 7 squad being assembled

Of what division?
Matthew Sorinola on 11:02 - Jun 24 with 1809 viewsraynor94

Matthew Sorinola on 10:55 - Jun 24 by jasper_T

Of what division?

Silly post, tell me why you don't think it will happen

Matthew Sorinola on 11:09 - Jun 24 with 1786 viewsjasper_T

Matthew Sorinola on 11:02 - Jun 24 by raynor94

Silly post, tell me why you don't think it will happen

Tactics that have always made us vulnerable, results at the end of last season (no win in 6). It's wishful thinking to imagine we're transformed into contenders by just a couple of signings and a few weeks rest.

Sorinola is right-footed and has played both sides of the pitch. I don't like us relying on loans but when we've not got any wingbacks Martin has faith in I guess beggars can't be choosers.
Matthew Sorinola on 11:17 - Jun 24 with 1757 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like he covers both full back wing back roles.

I would say that Ogbeta or Manning out, likely Ogbeta...new right sided defender in and Sorinola left side but covering the right side for injuries/suspensions.

Its going well so far this summer, waiting for the hammer blow 😆

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Matthew Sorinola on 11:49 - Jun 24 with 1697 viewsraynor94

Matthew Sorinola on 11:09 - Jun 24 by jasper_T

Tactics that have always made us vulnerable, results at the end of last season (no win in 6). It's wishful thinking to imagine we're transformed into contenders by just a couple of signings and a few weeks rest.

Sorinola is right-footed and has played both sides of the pitch. I don't like us relying on loans but when we've not got any wingbacks Martin has faith in I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Time will tell, I'm genuinely excited in the up coming season. Couple more additions and hopefully no major departures

Matthew Sorinola on 11:59 - Jun 24 with 1669 viewsWhiterockin

Matthew Sorinola on 11:49 - Jun 24 by raynor94

Time will tell, I'm genuinely excited in the up coming season. Couple more additions and hopefully no major departures

I think we will sell at least one player to finance the squad restructure, hopefully it will be done early and for the right price. We have about seven league games before the window closes hopefully it will not drag on that long.
Matthew Sorinola on 14:16 - Jun 24 with 1460 viewsReslovenSwan1

Matthew Sorinola on 10:08 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

The word 'franchise' has negative connotations for football fans. It sounds very unpleasant and is used and a bit of negative spin. London lost a successful London team due to over capacity and too much local alternative football teams.

'Hedge funds' a is another term that turns the stomach of fans and this is falsely applied to the current US ownership.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Matthew Sorinola on 14:48 - Jun 24 with 1424 viewsChief

Matthew Sorinola on 14:16 - Jun 24 by ReslovenSwan1

The word 'franchise' has negative connotations for football fans. It sounds very unpleasant and is used and a bit of negative spin. London lost a successful London team due to over capacity and too much local alternative football teams.

'Hedge funds' a is another term that turns the stomach of fans and this is falsely applied to the current US ownership.

What transpired for MK Dons to enter the league and for Wimbledon to be discontinued is a negative so it's good that appropriate descriptive words are still being used to describe that farce.

I you've managed to slip in yet another propaganda jibe too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Matthew Sorinola on 15:45 - Jun 24 with 1348 viewsReslovenSwan1

Matthew Sorinola on 14:48 - Jun 24 by Chief

What transpired for MK Dons to enter the league and for Wimbledon to be discontinued is a negative so it's good that appropriate descriptive words are still being used to describe that farce.

I you've managed to slip in yet another propaganda jibe too.

MK dons do not work under "franchise" arrangement like the LA Raiders in the NFL for example. It was a regrettable one off. To have the "franchise" word hanging over them for decades is not valid. It is pejorative propaganda. So is the word "sellout" (one of your favourites) and "hedge funders".

News today that the re issue of shares is soon to be executed (from the Trust). This means the conversion of the convertible loan note I would imagine. As I explained to you months ago the SCST deal and the CLN are linked. The CLN would not be converted if the SCST case had not been settled amicably. It was a "game changer" as the old Trust leadership promoted falsely the owners as "asset strippers". This was another miscalculation in a long line of mis steps.

Money has been invested and is being spent BEFORE anyone is sold. Are you getting there? That is me being optimistic and positive. Your are too far gone up the fake rabbit hole created by the long gone propagandists to see clearly methinks.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Matthew Sorinola on 16:54 - Jun 24 with 1259 viewsWhiterockin

Loan deal completed. On official site.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2022 16:54]
Matthew Sorinola on 16:56 - Jun 24 with 1245 viewsswan65split

Looks a bit on the slight side to me, but then again so was Leon
Matthew Sorinola on 17:02 - Jun 24 with 1222 viewsChief

Matthew Sorinola on 15:45 - Jun 24 by ReslovenSwan1

MK dons do not work under "franchise" arrangement like the LA Raiders in the NFL for example. It was a regrettable one off. To have the "franchise" word hanging over them for decades is not valid. It is pejorative propaganda. So is the word "sellout" (one of your favourites) and "hedge funders".

News today that the re issue of shares is soon to be executed (from the Trust). This means the conversion of the convertible loan note I would imagine. As I explained to you months ago the SCST deal and the CLN are linked. The CLN would not be converted if the SCST case had not been settled amicably. It was a "game changer" as the old Trust leadership promoted falsely the owners as "asset strippers". This was another miscalculation in a long line of mis steps.

Money has been invested and is being spent BEFORE anyone is sold. Are you getting there? That is me being optimistic and positive. Your are too far gone up the fake rabbit hole created by the long gone propagandists to see clearly methinks.

It may not exactly fit the strict definition of the word 'franchise' but it is negative term so it's a good thing it's still connected to the that football club. It should never be forgotten what they did (and that it was allowed to happen).

The sellouts did sell and did so in an underhand and non compliant manner. The term is fully appropriate.

The rest is largely more propaganda nonsense unrelated to this thread so I won't dignify that with a response on a Sorinola thread. No need fuel you polluting yet another one.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Matthew Sorinola on 17:13 - Jun 24 with 1197 viewsjasper_T

Matthew Sorinola on 16:56 - Jun 24 by swan65split

Looks a bit on the slight side to me, but then again so was Leon

He looks like an u16s player stood next to Russell Martin.
Matthew Sorinola on 17:16 - Jun 24 with 1170 viewsonehunglow

Matthew Sorinola on 10:18 - Jun 24 by raynor94

A franchise that's producing excellent young players

"Franchise".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024